Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵📣 [ANN] ECTA | First Blockchain Trust Protocol For Global Employability 🔵📣 - page 17. (Read 5943 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
I filled in the form, join the distribution of coins
Activity: 63
 ECTA will be recognized around the world because the project have a solid foundation with good and outstanding aim and objectives.
Activity: 73
Looks like this is a good project and promising while continuing to monitor news progress
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
when was the project created and by whom

This platform is not an experiment to be built from scratch but assembled as a result of our teams dedicated work over the past 10 years. ECTA takes advantage of the experience gained and components from the products we have already created, including ARK Blockchain, Edu-CTX, and Eventregistry. Bringing together this knowledge and expertise, we integrate hard-fought lessons and technologies into a product that will bring value to many lives.

Does ECTA focus only on software engineers or could it also be used for all other kinds of occupations?

Our projected budget, resources and timing require to focus on software engineers for the beginning and later on the protocol will adapt other professions as well due to its Blockchain/AI features

I like to read that as some projects throw a lot of money out the window for marketing activities before even having any piece of working code.
Activity: 103
how much money is needed to establish all of the plans you made? have you calculated a cap that is appropriate? why do I have the feeling that this is going to the moon?
Activity: 87
I have just signed up on this project. This will make me sure busy. Good luck to all.
Activity: 93
Do you have an investor prospectus or white paper describing why to buy and/or invest in ICO. Thank you. Also please provide detail on bounties and exact fees when you have them.
Activity: 68
how will the price of the ECO-token change in the course of the project development in opinion of the members of the forum?
Activity: 72
Interested in following the project and know more.
Activity: 26
Website is excellent, I agree, but today you need so much more than a website to succeed.Most important aspect will be adoption, getting merchants to use your tokens everywhere!!!
Activity: 80
 I like the idea. Payment  linked to cryptocurrency makes the needed bridge (for now) between "virtual money" and the "real world" spending.
Activity: 27
Open API means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.
Activity: 126
Great project, I hope the project is successful and who participates get what they want and also attract investors to join, because it's where the project goes well and succeed.

If I believe the project can succeed, because all the teams definitely will manage this project very well because now the competition is getting tougher, so the team will be more serious again to develop the project.
Activity: 28
The devs say that platform is progressing nicely. But they wan't to make sure to be a good product, without bugs, so give them a little more time. It should be out soon. I think the plan is progressing nicely.
Activity: 79
Do you plan to launch the release of Hardware wallet with the launch of the platform or at some other time?
Activity: 75
Great project, I hope the project is successful and who participates get what they want and also attract investors to join, because it's where the project goes well and succeed.
Activity: 77
Does your future platform provide any fraud prevention measures?
Activity: 76
Do you have a more exact date for the launch of the exchange?
Activity: 79
How long should KYC review take? I applied.
Activity: 80
What benefit do coin holders get?
Pages:
Jump to: