Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]| 🔶 EDOGE 🔶 | Now Trading | Explanation over locking - page 5. (Read 25088 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I'm holding!

If everyone sells, cool.. someone else is BUYING and hodling.

It's up to the DEV at this point.
Activity: 136
Bro, the project was/is a dump pump project. Whatever you get from it, grab and run away. Why a coin like this will make you rich ? what does it do ? It can make some devs happy and rich. They changed launch time, they were making fake trades or self traded for few days to create false price in ED market. They were making excuses to publish the launch date. People have lost gas price. I have some edoge and I will sell now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
You guys don’t think that it’s worth holding at all??

just place in a sell order in delta and forget about it. if it sells good, if not all you lost have really lost is time and gas money
Activity: 61
You guys don’t think that it’s worth holding at all??
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
People how to sell this shit?
The balance has come to the purse.
Activity: 322
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
why is the price on CMC misleading. It' worth no were close to the price on that site.
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
Oh shit. I would never believe this would worth something. People are crazy. I will hold mine until next year. Will definitely worth more than Bitcoin Gold, B2x and Bcash together Cheesy

You don't really believe that, do you? No way this is going as high as the coins you mentioned. Go sell your house and put every dollar you have into this if you are sure  Cool

Do you believe this forked coins will worth something?

Well, I think it depends. A fork by itself isn't worth much because there is no reason to trust a forked network more than the original network. But what if a super strong development team works on the fork to improve the network significantly? It really depends on the development efforts put into a fork.
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
Oh shit. I would never believe this would worth something. People are crazy. I will hold mine until next year. Will definitely worth more than Bitcoin Gold, B2x and Bcash together Cheesy

You don't really believe that, do you? No way this is going as high as the coins you mentioned. Go sell your house and put every dollar you have into this if you are sure  Cool

Do you believe this forked coins will worth something?
Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Where can I find info about your bounty campaign, if you have it?

that will be up soon
copper member
Activity: 378
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
This market is really desperate when i see 40 pages on this
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 526
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
so no that it is unlocked what next for this project..what is the dev looking forward to achieve
That´s a very good question i really hope that the dev is looking forward to achieve something great with this coin. Will there be a whitepaper coming in the near future or a roadmap? Some information would be very nice.
he just waiting some idiot ppl to jump into this shitcoin and then he will start mint unlimited eDoge, he can also transfer someone's token balances to his wallet, this token is completely SCAM i feel sorry for those who buy this shit.

How he can transfer someone else token to his wallet , never heard of this before , can you elaborate ? Thanks !

This is a very good question. I don´t think he can transfer unlimited eDoge to his wallet back again. But it would be great if you can clear things up. But right now the price is rising on EtherDelta.
Activity: 158
so no that it is unlocked what next for this project..what is the dev looking forward to achieve
That´s a very good question i really hope that the dev is looking forward to achieve something great with this coin. Will there be a whitepaper coming in the near future or a roadmap? Some information would be very nice.
he just waiting some idiot ppl to jump into this shitcoin and then he will start mint unlimited eDoge, he can also transfer someone's token balances to his wallet, this token is completely SCAM i feel sorry for those who buy this shit.

How he can transfer someone else token to his wallet , never heard of this before , can you elaborate ? Thanks !
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
I hodl token will still go to 10 today and 20 tomorrow.    not satoshi   Grin

I'm waiting. did not pay anything
Merit: 251
Amazing, EDOGE just got pumped on etherdelta. Now the price increase twicely from yesterday. Will this tokens have a chance to keep going up? I just can see a small light from the deep dark.
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Pages:
Jump to: