Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]| 🔶 EDOGE 🔶 | Now Trading | Explanation over locking - page 8. (Read 25088 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
The subject of the email says:

EDOGE unlock at 1508803200

can some tell me how to tell when that is?
Activity: 392
Has anyone else seen the email explaining everything? the dev said the time stamp was changed because of a dispute internally between the team, but after a meeting they will be unlocking the coin asap and it should be transferrable later today
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
yes the scammers again locked token till 6th .. pls dont buy any token in exchanges to avoid money loss
wtf is wrong with this guy, he already made like 40 eth by selling his tokens
how is this thread even still open , really really shady shite by the dev.
Is it possible to get Etherdelta Zach to disable trading edoge? i don't think he wants to support a scam

I need to write to Twitter. Everyone.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
yes the scammers again locked token till 6th .. pls dont buy any token in exchanges to avoid money loss
wtf is wrong with this guy, he already made like 40 eth by selling his tokens
how is this thread even still open , really really shady shite by the dev.
Is it possible to get Etherdelta Zach to disable trading edoge? i don't think he wants to support a scam
Activity: 432
Merit: 112
the result is a big scam, do not try to deposit your doge in etherdelta . let this coin die so no one loses money
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
yeah, I can not withdraw this coin to etherdelta, I just loss my eth fot gas price, very suck and I think it is scam coin
me too.i lost so much my eth because deposit to trade. it's totally scam
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
yeah, I can not withdraw this coin to etherdelta, I just loss my eth fot gas price, very suck and I think it is scam coin
Activity: 294
So it won't be possible to sell this coin? The dev is no longer unlocking to coin? It wouldn't be bad to sell some of the coins I got from the airdrop! The only thing I don't really believe if the dev is using this coin to scam people shouldn't he at least wait for a higher trading volume... max market cap was 17 thousand dollars.... a bit low!
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Seems like this dev knows a lot about token and playing tricks here...
Yep, he knew what he was doing and seems to be skilled at programming contracts. Mby he will use the funds he made fom edoge and start developing something else that can be useful.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Seems like this dev knows a lot about token and playing tricks here...
Activity: 98
this coin is completely dead, i think. Lets forget about it
Activity: 70
I am human
If this is a scam why the tread is still actif??!
Mod please be so kind to shut down this tread due to SCAM!
Thanks
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
I am still waiting for 10/23

Wait, Wait and Wait until you die . Please flip some pages before you type the comments.

Stay away from this project, Scam Alert !
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Be Positive Always!
This token was never unlocked for participants but still someone succeeded to dump very large quantity of these tokens. How all this is possible when nobody is able to move token as locking periods are being extended one after others for the third time. This token has lot momentum and hardly someone will have courage to touch it.
Look like dev are selling his token now and lock up all other token address. This was totally a shit token. Stay away from this scammmm attempt guys!!.. This guy very tricky.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
This token was never unlocked for participants but still someone succeeded to dump very large quantity of these tokens. How all this is possible when nobody is able to move token as locking periods are being extended one after others for the third time. This token has lot momentum and hardly someone will have courage to touch it.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Now, it's still locked and dev just reupdate the smart contract. Nice trick dev, let's forget this scam token. There are several new airdrop out there that have token which can be changed to ethereum.  Huh
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
What for?) It's a completely different date now. Hope that it will ever be unlocked.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: