Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]| 🔶 EDOGE 🔶 | Now Trading | Explanation over locking - page 10. (Read 25088 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
I'm not sure if I'm not seeing it right - the unlock time stamp in the smart contract now shows Nov 6th.   Huh Huh Huh

https://etherscan.io/address/0x8a7b7b9b2f7d0c63f66171721339705a6188a7d5#readContract

http://www.convert-unix-time.com/?t=1509926400

Sells only Dev. The date will be transferred until it sells all its tokens. But the funny thing is that someone buys tokens. Fools exist next to us! Cheesy

No one is buying this shit. Only Dev is buying and selling himself. He is raising the volume so it remain listed in coinmarketcap. No one will buy shit.
Guys, stay away from it. Do not try to spend your gas while trying to deposit. Your coins are stuck. You cant deposit in ED. If you try to deposit now, you will just loss the gas price.

Yeah, RUBBISH DEV. Now unlock stamp move to 6th Nov. Seriously, He cheating so many people in here who trying to buy edoge in ETHERDELTA. I think we must report this thread, dont let him to spread the lies again in this forum.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Joined the Airdrop. What next? What problem does this coin solve?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
I'm not sure if I'm not seeing it right - the unlock time stamp in the smart contract now shows Nov 6th.   Huh Huh Huh

https://etherscan.io/address/0x8a7b7b9b2f7d0c63f66171721339705a6188a7d5#readContract

Sells only Dev. The date will be transferred until it sells all its tokens. But the funny thing is that someone buys tokens. Fools exist next to us! Cheesy

No one is buying this shit. Only Dev is buying and selling himself. He is raising the volume so it remain listed in coinmarketcap. No one will buy shit.
Guys, stay away from it. Do not try to spend your gas while trying to deposit. Your coins are stuck. You cant deposit in ED. If you try to deposit now, you will just loss the gas price.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
People. he just wants to earn money himself. you will never be able to act. only he himself will sell his token and be rich  Grin
so is the real life in crypto 2017 .forget this token and take care of important things in life  Grin
I will do the same

One thing I don't understand is how he(dev) can sell his tokens, but when we are trying to transfer our tokens, it's failing.

Can we lock some tokens and keep the remaining transferable in ethereum?
'

It is locked and dev did that. Only one accoun is allowed to transact and again done by dev. Look at the heading ...
( Re: [ANN]| 🔶 EDOGE 🔶 Win 150 Million 🔶 | Now Trading | )

Is it actually locked and no one can actually trade. He is raising the price and he thinks that someone will buy. He will dump his shit first and then will aloow us to trade. I think Dev is spreading a lie. It is still locked
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
People. he just wants to earn money himself. you will never be able to act. only he himself will sell his token and be rich  Grin
so is the real life in crypto 2017 .forget this token and take care of important things in life  Grin
I will do the same

One thing I don't understand is how he(dev) can sell his tokens, but when we are trying to transfer our tokens, it's failing.

Can we lock some tokens and keep the remaining transferable in ethereum?
'
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I will do the same
Activity: 246
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
It is possible to see some pump is post dump era in few days or weeks. Everyone is so desperate to sell that can't even wait for the market to open properly. May be this was the reason this opening was delayed from 16th to 23rd of this month which is tomorrow. It still can see some value but don't expect on the first few days.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
almost buyed some of this edoge without reading the thread first , glad i read it now before buying  , so i am not buying this shit
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
Token will be unlocked and transferable on 23rd, right? And Do we know at what time they will be unlocked?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
Less than 48 hours until its unlocked, hopefully the price stabilizes and its not a useless coin like a lot of people think  Grin
hopefully, we wait until they unlock so we can sell Edoge on the market Smiley
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
Less than 48 hours until its unlocked, hopefully the price stabilizes and its not a useless coin like a lot of people think  Grin
hahaha I do not think so because this is shit coin and shit dev
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
I bought 10 EDOGE on ED for 0.031 ETH, was this a good investment?

OFF COURSE DUDE, YOU CAN SELL 10 EDOGE FOR 1000000 BITCOIN in 100000 YEARS ! You're so smart dude, You want edoge ? I sell 15.000.000 EDOGE for 15 ETH Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.

I hope you kidding, but if not then yes it is, if you like been tortured and anally fucked with a baseball bat.

Lmao. You're a jerk but also right in every way. Take it easy on the noob  Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

I hope you kidding, but if not then yes it is, if you like been tortured and anally fucked with a baseball bat.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
all prject like edoge edark ebtc etc seems scams and run by similar group they are just making hype by using ether name and ripping of peoples money Huh

My ether wallet is full of tokens, all pretty useless or price too low, EDOGE price is high right now, i hope it does not get dumped

Imagine this token is still in lock status what a huge amount of tokens are sitting into people wallets. I don't have good hope about the future of this project because of unprofessional behavior of dev.

The dev is smart enough to know that all pr is good pr. Now a lot of people are already talking about EDOGE because it's locked. In a weeks time they will only remember the name and watch it skyrocket on EtherDelta.

The smart thing to do here is buy all you can on Monday before liftoff. You don't want to lose out on this great opportunity.

To da moon!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Actually, the dumbest thing the dev did was to sell coins on delta when everyone's coin is still locked, he made it too obvious. Like i said be careful but if you choose to play dumb, i will gladly sell you mine. As for the poster above me, i don't have to say much. It's easy to deduce his or her intention.

Not at all, that was a smart move, EDOGE already on coinmarketcap.com because of that, also already officially added on EtherDelta. This is very welcoming to all of us. It's all good!!

You don't know for sure who traded those tokens, could possibly have been to do some testtrades on Delta. Who cares really. It doesn't matter, what matters it that come Monday we are all set for takeoff.

Smiley Grin Smiley
Really Huh
Is that what you think Huh
DEVS already made couple of ETHs out of the thin air & by Monay your Zillion eDoge will be worth like $0.00 or $00.000 at most per 1 zillion, so you'll differently get the point.

Just look at the sell wall & the order book, they are fucking dumping their shit like they have diarrhea loooooooooool

This locking shit is just another NEW technique for DEVs to dump first, collect bunches of ETH & leave those stupid who filled their bags with some eShit token swim in the farts loooooooool.

They already fucked the value of the zillions of tokens you got (along with all other noobs).

By monday, it will be worth $0.00 , NADAaaaaaa.

That's a buy wall FYI, I see like just a 100 tokens for sale. The buy wall is HUGE. Have you even traded on EtherDelta before? You have no idea what you're talking about do you  Grin Grin Grin Grin
You're so damn ignorant & have no clue, do you wanna convince me that some 100 eShit, oh sorry, eDoge is being sold with 1+++ ETH muahahahahahaha.

It seems that you have no clue how Etherdelta work, just click on one of the ores (already sold) in RED you noob & check it out yourself but i'm certain you're dumb enough & you won't get it eventually.
Pages:
Jump to: