Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EffMining - new generation cryptocurrency - page 11. (Read 26420 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 109
This is good news, it means that the broadcast will soon and the rest of the tokens will increase in price, we have all been waiting for this
It is possible that this news will really be able to push the crypto market to increase in value! Everyone is waiting for growth. He needs the market like air!
The market in the last week is going sideways and it is not clear what will happen next. The growth of the market as well as possible and falling.
We will follow the market in 2019, there may be changes for the better, who knows
I hope that the strong drop in prices down will not be, although it will be a good time to buy coins for a long time
Maybe it will, people have no choice and they need to always adapt to the market itself in order to understand when there will be a recession and when it will grow
Who says people have a choice? The market is run by whales and there's nothing we can do against them. The whole market is a bunch of people doing what they're told.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
This is good news, it means that the broadcast will soon and the rest of the tokens will increase in price, we have all been waiting for this
It is possible that this news will really be able to push the crypto market to increase in value! Everyone is waiting for growth. He needs the market like air!
The market in the last week is going sideways and it is not clear what will happen next. The growth of the market as well as possible and falling.
We will follow the market in 2019, there may be changes for the better, who knows
I hope that the strong drop in prices down will not be, although it will be a good time to buy coins for a long time
Maybe it will, people have no choice and they need to always adapt to the market itself in order to understand when there will be a recession and when it will grow
The year of bull has started impressively with the exponential increases of Ethereum.
Then, others top coins will follow.
After all, the whole market will move up.
No one knows how the market will grow this year, this is the year of the pig, perhaps there will be new discoveries in the world of cryptocurrency market
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
The year of bull has started impressively with the exponential increases of Ethereum.
Then, others top coins will follow.
After all, the whole market will move up.
Activity: 110
It remains only to observe, at the end of the year there was a strong decline in the market, which affected the investment, as it will be this time, it is worth only guessing
Activity: 182
I think this will not happen, but no one here knows, let's see what the new year brings to the world of cryptocurrency
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
Activity: 196
The market is behaving in general incomprehensibly now, still waiting myself when this will all end, for I want to invest
Activity: 110
Let's call this “second wind”, when the market will evolve in a new way and introduce updates and new coins.
Activity: 136
Now the market is in a floating state, no one knows what the course will be tomorrow, so you need to monitor everything every day
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Now in recent times there have been a lot of scammers, people have stopped trusting projects.
When the market turns around, investors will again carry their money in the ICO. It happened before. Again, everyone will believe in cryptocurrencies and will consider it a promising asset.
Because you can get good profit in the future if you invest your money correctly, you just have to wait for the market to grow.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Now in recent times there have been a lot of scammers, people have stopped trusting projects.
When the market turns around, investors will again carry their money in the ICO. It happened before. Again, everyone will believe in cryptocurrencies and will consider it a promising asset.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
You're right! Multiple fraud cases involving investment in crypto projects have turned many investors away from this market. I think that you need to make a lot of effort to get them back to the crypto market again!
In today's falling market, fraudsters massively leave the market and close their crypto scam projects. Therefore, we see potentially strong projects that are afloat!
I do not rule out that Twitter itself is playing an active game in the crypto market. Just do not advertise it. But do not be surprised if it turns out that Twitter belongs to one of the crypto whales.
this option is quite possible though just the site got a big load and they decided to ban the bounty program on their site
most likely the hosting itself or the server does not support the load, in the future you need to transfer everything to more powerful equipment
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
All hope to see a turnaround in the market. I do not know what will happen if this does not happen. I do not even want to think about this situation. It seems to me that the entire cryptocurrency industry is in danger.
Do not panic! Everything will be fine! Similar market failures have occurred many times. If you do not believe, read the charts 5-6 years old.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Why did you think that the blocking Twitter accounts have association with crypto will help?
I don't see reasonable correlations between them and the ability to change the trend of crypto market.
Everyone knows how the world's largest social networks treat cryptocurrencies: Facebook and Twitter. Permanently lock accounts of users who publish posts about cryptocurrency. Do you think it was an accident?
Activity: 308
I do not rule out that Twitter itself is playing an active game in the crypto market. Just do not advertise it. But do not be surprised if it turns out that Twitter belongs to one of the crypto whales.
this option is quite possible though just the site got a big load and they decided to ban the bounty program on their site
Pages:
Jump to: