Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EffMining - new generation cryptocurrency - page 22. (Read 26390 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 2
And where are the developers. Perhaps there are other more active social networks?
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
an interesting project, the revival of mining, which is now almost dead, mining on the GPU will be interesting to many miners
It will be interesting only if it is profitable. At the moment it is not profitable. It is easier to buy tokens on exchanges, it will be cheaper
If truth be told, then mining has lost its popularity, but this project should return faith to people.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
an interesting project, the revival of mining, which is now almost dead, mining on the GPU will be interesting to many miners
It will be interesting only if it is profitable. At the moment it is not profitable. It is easier to buy tokens on exchanges, it will be cheaper
Activity: 119
It is important that the project collected finances for further development, as the market situation is not the best
Activity: 182
I would like to see a more active representative of the team of this project and hear the answers to the questions asked here
We will wait for the answer of the team, but as for me the questions are best asked in messengers
Activity: 308
why there is no activity of the representative of the team of this project I wanted to hear the answers to the questions asked here
Activity: 434
Merit: 12

In the future, information will be updated, follow the topic!
I am very interested in this project,when the information about the project will be renewed, will there be a bounty campaign and a signature campaign
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
what is the advantage of the EffMining project over Ethereum, how will your coin be protected from inflation and deflation?
Very good question. I also did not find enough information.
Activity: 308
what is the advantage of the EffMining project over Ethereum, how will your coin be protected from inflation and deflation?
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
The budget says there's a bounty. Please give a link. Very little information on the project page.
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
Currently, mining on video cards is losing its relevance. What is your feature?

In the near future mining on the GPU will be relevant. But in the future you need to leave him. I think this project can be interesting.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Currently, mining on video cards is losing its relevance. What is your feature?
Activity: 430
Merit: 22
Professional user
instead it is good that they havent release yet, this will make the project stay away from bots, i save the link in the bookmarks  Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
from this I can conclude that you are not ready to work on this project, because you should be able to maximize your first introduction and make this thread as attractive as possible.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

Are you a developer yourself, or just published on his behalf? and where to follow the topic here .. or will there be other branches?
Activity: 45

Activity: 468
Merit: 250
EffMining (EFM) is a new generation cryptocurrency developed by miners for miners.
EffMining provides ideal conditions for GPU mining without any security or control issues.
EffMining is an improved version of Ethereum, since it does not have the disadvantages of the latter
By supporting our project, you get a product that is completely transparent and protected from inflation and deflation.
Our goal is to create a trouble-free, elegant and attractive for all product-oriented, mining-oriented products in global communities and industries.
Our coin is attractive to solo miners, as it is compatible with non-high-capacity equipment.
The post will be constantly updated, stay tuned!
Dev when will the details of the project?
Activity: 45

EffMining provides ideal conditions for GPU mining without any security or control issues.
EffMining is an improved version of Ethereum, since it does not have the disadvantages of the latter
By supporting our project, you get a product that is completely transparent and protected from inflation and deflation.
Our goal is to create a trouble-free, elegant and attractive for all product-oriented, mining-oriented products in global communities and industries.
Our coin is attractive to solo miners, as it is compatible with non-high-capacity equipment.

Pages:
Jump to: