Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] eGaaS: Electronic Government as a Service - page 12. (Read 115079 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Looking for something great!
Here is still name eGaaS: Electronic Government as a Service but now is APLA, why you not change that?

As we get closer to release and the new ICO round we will do it.

Anyway, a small update: Alexander Boldachev, Apla's analyst, ideologist and advisor spoke on December 6 at the conference "Managerial Sciences in the Modern World", more info here: https://www.facebook.com/aplaproject/posts/537480253277869
The conference audience is made of many leading industry experts, as well as representatives of regulatory bodies from Russia and other countries.

What about eGaaS and the money there we Invested ?
I am sure majority of people would have forgotten even their private keys and passwords after one and half year. If I remember correctly it was first announced in the last quarter of 2016 and since then no constant development neither updates. All we have just periodic activities just to show team is around and that's all.

Check out their new fraud called https://apla.io/ with the same team members
looted in egaas and not another
The project is dead. They have not even bothered to go to any stock exchange for a year and a half. Most money with IKO is already spent and you can not wait for anything. Unfortunately, the rebranding did not yield any results.

Now it has been turned into nightmare nothing delivered just some fake promises. I think there is no hope left for this project they will deliver in future. I agreed with you they have no fund left that is why no activity on this platform.
After the success of the previous ico project did not enter the normal state of development, now is a new beginning to reshape a brand, I think this is a bit difficult, no one will continue to believe.

those fucking people started another project called apla.io https://apla.io/ with the same team.  What the hell is this.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The project is dead. They have not even bothered to go to any stock exchange for a year and a half. Most money with IKO is already spent and you can not wait for anything. Unfortunately, the rebranding did not yield any results.

Now it has been turned into nightmare nothing delivered just some fake promises. I think there is no hope left for this project they will deliver in future. I agreed with you they have no fund left that is why no activity on this platform.
After the success of the previous ico project did not enter the normal state of development, now is a new beginning to reshape a brand, I think this is a bit difficult, no one will continue to believe.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
very innovative idea..but need to see acceptance by govt as all FUD is being created by various governments too
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I am sure majority of people would have forgotten even their private keys and passwords after one and half year. If I remember correctly it was first announced in the last quarter of 2016 and since then no constant development neither updates. All we have just periodic activities just to show team is around and that's all.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
I agree with all comments good and bad also, I think team need jut more time,because this project is huge.
Activity: 236
Merit: 11

Is no exchange supporting a deal with eGaaS?
It seems that eGaaS is one of the biggest failures of the year.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
When will this coin/platform go live?

I love your work and whitepaper looks great, but when we can start finally trade with coin?Soon?Thanks

Both things will happen in 2018, January-February.

Here is still name eGaaS: Electronic Government as a Service but now is APLA, why you not change that?

As we get closer to release and the new ICO round we will do it.

Apparently there seem to be some delays. Can you give us an update on where the project is headed? By the way, I checked out Apla's latest blog post https://blog.apla.io/apla-to-host-a-panel-on-practical-blockchain-cases-at-gartner-symposium-d1835467bf12, are we to expect a report on what happened at that symposium? Thank you.
Activity: 644
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
This project is not yet dead? They sort of did a rebranding and something like that to get out of responsibility, so to deceive investors and not to bring your token to the stock exchange is a full scam
Activity: 430
I'm surprised, already thought the project is dead, are any actions necessary, if i participated in the ico and have not moved the funds/coins?
And is there an overview of what is planned and what is achieved until now?
thanks

Don't be get surprised if that is abandoned project even dev promised they will come back with better plan but no progress made on this project still in inactive mode. I think now we have to accept this reality.
On the blog, we can see the daily expenditure report of the team, and stop in August last year. I believe what has happened during this period of time, maybe the funds are not enough.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
I'm surprised, already thought the project is dead, are any actions necessary, if i participated in the ico and have not moved the funds/coins?
thanks

Don't be get surprised if that is abandoned project even dev promised they will come back with better plan but no progress made on this project still in inactive mode. I think now we have to accept this reality.
Activity: 171
thanks

Another round of ICO? Clearly this team wants nothing but money. What have you done since the first ICO? At least you could have returned it to investors.

Yes Definitely.

It's been a long time I have invested in this ICO, do you know if something new is coming ? Could we have the accounting details so see in what kind of things all our funds have been spent.

maybe we could see with lawyer all together to sue the team.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
If I understand very well another ICO and another bounty program ,because re branding (need change name and little marketing about new stuff)?
Or just ICO without Bounty?I like and follow this project from beginning and want be part at the end.
Activity: 371
Have you news
Activity: 204
Placing nodes on data centers? being centralized.
Another round of ICO? taking more money, launch it now, people want to invest on something without return on their investment.
There are at least 400 projects with no working product, they all have a market, being traded on exchanges.
You are working so hard to have a working product, with no exchange.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Another round of ICO? Clearly this team wants nothing but money. What have you done since the first ICO? At least you could have returned it to investors.

Yes Definitely.

It's been a long time I have invested in this ICO, do you know if something new is coming ? Could we have the accounting details so see in what kind of things all our funds have been spent.

maybe we could see with lawyer all together to sue the team.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
Pages:
Jump to: