Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] eGaaS: Electronic Government as a Service - page 15. (Read 115086 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

I'm feeling nice after looking over the activity into this thread from official account. I think in future my token will become valuable as dev is now more active than before and representing this project in all important event this is good sign.

Thank you!

The project seems to me useful and stable. Any news now?

In the next few days we will release a detailed report. To give a sneak-peek, we have made many improvements to the backend, removing some of the crutches from early development where some elements were hard-coded in the client. Now, most of the functions utilize the API and smart contracts where possible. Also, we have started the testing of the new visual editor for creating user interfaces, and ported the mobile applications to React Native. Those are some of the key things we've done, there are many other technical features implemented which will be covered in the report.

You guys have to change the title of this thread since it has been rebranded. Many people are not coming to this after watching the same old title of eGaaS. I hope you will keep working but should take these small things in consideration as well. It is always good to see activities in projects which you are in for long time.

Yes of course, that will be done eventually, perhaps with a new thread.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
what's the new thread?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
You guys have to change the title of this thread since it has been rebranded. Many people are not coming to this after watching the same old title of eGaaS. I hope you will keep working but should take these small things in consideration as well. It is always good to see activities in projects which you are in for long time.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
The project seems to me useful and stable. Any news now?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

I'm feeling nice after looking over the activity into this thread from official account. I think in future my token will become valuable as dev is now more active than before and representing this project in all important event this is good sign.
How many gigabytes do I need to store the whole blockchain? I think you are going with LSK method of having a fixed number of nodes, totally centralized, if you have more coins you will become a fix node and collect all the fees.

As of right now, 1 GB is enough. Yes the number of nodes will be fixed in quantity, but not locked. There will be a constant evaluation of whether all the nodes are providing a good enough service to continue being a node.
Activity: 204
How many gigabytes do I need to store the whole blockchain? I think you are going with LSK method of having a fixed number of nodes, totally centralized, if you have more coins you will become a fix node and collect all the fees.
Hello I am a little confused now, so egaas has rebranded and I need to download a new wallet? Is there an easy web version of the wallet for non techies like myself/ I purchased in the ICOS and we also earned a few bounties, I will need to dig out my ld logins and hope I haven't lost them. I hope it's not too complicated for a person like me who can't deal with too fiddly wallets.

EDIT I FOUND IT..Thanks for the GREEK WORD APLA, It was APLO enough for me to find my EGAAS tokens there, that was a nice surprise. Nice to know cryptopia and trex are adding it.  Smiley BTW what is forging, is it like staking and can I forge anything with around 1100 tokens?

Hi, glad you were able to find it. In case anyone missed it, there's a web wallet interface at https://node1.apla.io
The details of the algorithm will be released with the new whitepaper, but in essence there will be a fixed number of nodes performing validation of smart contracts and providing computing power and storage space for them. The list of nodes will be decided and continuously updated via smart contract, factoring in things like node down-time and speed. There are no new coins generated with each block, so this is different from staking.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Hello I am a little confused now, so egaas has rebranded and I need to download a new wallet? Is there an easy web version of the wallet for non techies like myself/ I purchased in the ICOS and we also earned a few bounties, I will need to dig out my ld logins and hope I haven't lost them. I hope it's not too complicated for a person like me who can't deal with too fiddly wallets.

EDIT I FOUND IT..Thanks for the GREEK WORD APLA, It was APLO enough for me to find my EGAAS tokens there, that was a nice surprise. Nice to know cryptopia and trex are adding it.  Smiley BTW what is forging, is it like staking and can I forge anything with around 1100 tokens?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Yeah wait until November. On the technical part they have so much programing. Also they said now the coins are used to rent power on the platform or something 
yeah, hopefully the egass is immediately listed on the exchange, too long we are waiting for this coin can be traded

We're very sorry for the delay, unfortunately since this is a brand new platform and not just an ERC-20 token, we needed to develop the proper infrastructure for exchanges to list it. From our end, everything is done, now it's up to the exchanges.

Meanwhile we attended two more conferences, one in Visakhapatnam, India, where we presented a PoC for the creation of land registries for the state. The government of that state, Andhra Pradesh, is actually very interested in introducing new technologies for governance and attracting Fintech startups from all over the world, including blockchain startups. The conference itself was organized by Fintech Valley Vizag, an initiative of the AP government. At the end of it, we had a meeting with the Chief Minister of AP, N. Chandrababu Naidu, discussing a potential partnership. Photos from the conference: https://www.facebook.com/aplaproject/posts/504415613251000

The second one was a return in Kiev (https://www.facebook.com/aplaproject/posts/503951803297381), this time in a different conference. There we made a presentation of how the platform works and its use cases.

Great news. I really hope that we will finally see the stock exchanges))
Yeah wait until November. On the technical part they have so much programing. Also they said now the coins are used to rent power on the platform or something 
yeah, hopefully the egass is immediately listed on the exchange, too long we are waiting for this coin can be traded

We're very sorry for the delay, unfortunately since this is a brand new platform and not just an ERC-20 token, we needed to develop the proper infrastructure for exchanges to list it. From our end, everything is done, now it's up to the exchanges.

Meanwhile we attended two more conferences, one in Visakhapatnam, India, where we presented a PoC for the creation of land registries for the state. The government of that state, Andhra Pradesh, is actually very interested in introducing new technologies for governance and attracting Fintech startups from all over the world, including blockchain startups. The conference itself was organized by Fintech Valley Vizag, an initiative of the AP government. At the end of it, we had a meeting with the Chief Minister of AP, N. Chandrababu Naidu, discussing a potential partnership. Photos from the conference: https://www.facebook.com/aplaproject/posts/504415613251000

The second one was a return in Kiev (https://www.facebook.com/aplaproject/posts/503951803297381), this time in a different conference. There we made a presentation of how the platform works and its use cases.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Need wait November is to long but dev know why is all and probably is with reason .
Activity: 1112
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
It's been a year and still no exchanges?! That's pretty sad in and of itself but rebranding to a name that mean "simply" then showing a video of coding for 3 minutes doesn't exactly inspire confidence. Simple would be clicking buttons, not coding. Then asking for more money after doing almost nothing for a year? Really? Good luck. The crypto world moves fast. Much faster than this usually.

You have to keep in mind that most projects that are successful today are actually at least 2-3 years old. Development is still the same of always, especially if you're not basing your platform on existing technology.
Regarding the simplicity, it would simply be unwise to use such a powerful tool with a purely graphical editor. The difference with other platforms is the simplicity of creating the code, which shouldn't be underestimated. There will be ready-made modules performing common functions, but to fully use the capabilities of the platform, a scripting language is still necessary.

How to forge? I see a new block every five seconds. how can I mine?

There is a fixed number of nodes that perform validation and receive fees for the use of computational power and storage space. No new coins are created with each block, however. The validating nodes will be decided via smart contract, with the launch of the mainnet.

I will give a fair opinion seeing your past performance about the upcoming ICO which you are going to manage again. I don't how you are so confident that people will be willing to invest after first time experience of doing investment last year in your project. You need to do something extra ordinary in order to gain the confidence back. This is bitter reality you may don't like this.

We understand that our project must be truly exceptional to stand out, but we believe that with the work we've done over the past year, as well as the things that will come, the merits of the platform will be recognized.

Meanwhile, in recent news, we're continuing on making business contacts at the Gitex exhibit in Dubai. The director of IT of the UAE Ministry of Economy has shown interest in our platform: https://www.facebook.com/aplaproject/posts/503458886680006
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I will give a fair opinion seeing your past performance about the upcoming ICO which you are going to manage again. I don't how you are so confident that people will be willing to invest after first time experience of doing investment last year in your project. You need to do something extra ordinary in order to gain the confidence back. This is bitter reality you may don't like this.
Activity: 204
How to forge? I see a new block every five seconds. how can I mine?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
It's been a year and still no exchanges?! That's pretty sad in and of itself but rebranding to a name that mean "simply" then showing a video of coding for 3 minutes doesn't exactly inspire confidence. Simple would be clicking buttons, not coding. Then asking for more money after doing almost nothing for a year? Really? Good luck. The crypto world moves fast. Much faster than this usually.
Hi guys, sorry for the lack of updates here.

So, in order to get your tokens there shouldn't be any problems as this has been just a rebrand, EGS tokens became APL tokens. https://node1.apla.io is a web interface into the blockchain where you should be able to see them, provided you have your seed and password from the ICO, as we don't store them.
Bittrex and Cryptopia are currently working on the implementation of APL tokens, and as soon as they're done and the queue frees up it should be listed.

As for updates, we are currently working on organizing the technical aspects of a new ICO, hopefully raising an amount more in line with the average ICO. In any case we haven't been sitting idle in the past year. You can already download the wallet and IDE for various platforms on https://apla.io/download and start developing. It's still in alpha/beta stage obviously, but work continues. Soon we will also launch the full mainnet blockchain.
Meanwhile we're participating in various conferences and exhibits around the world to make a name for ourselves, in Dubai (https://www.facebook.com/aplaproject/posts/502571156768779), Saint Petersburg (https://www.facebook.com/aplaproject/posts/497692403923321), Stockholm (https://www.facebook.com/aplaproject/posts/492574097768485) and Kiev (https://www.facebook.com/aplaproject/posts/491823791176849).
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
I don't know what to say mate, this Apla wallet is really smart, after taking 30 minutes to download the blockchain now it's syncing painfully slow, and

When I clicked on the Help button it just opened my default browser for me, very smart right? it opened my browser to tell me that I need to seek help

By myself from the internet. at least if they're not listed on any exchange, every time they update the project the price doesn't artificially rise to trap

Investors with junk tokens, I'm not worried about my investment, not after seeing that by 2025 United the fucking states moves into EgaaS.
Pages:
Jump to: