Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] eGaaS: Electronic Government as a Service - page 2. (Read 115079 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
According to the roadmap nothing achieved yet or maybe I'm missing some important info because from long time I'm not following this project closely. So what is the current status of the progress which one is the 1st country who officially adopt this platform?
The fact of the matter is that the roadmap was completely violated, there was no new information, but then some news appeared, and the developers seemed to come to life.
It would be strange that after so much time a new movement has begun.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
According to the roadmap nothing achieved yet or maybe I'm missing some important info because from long time I'm not following this project closely. So what is the current status of the progress which one is the 1st country who officially adopt this platform?
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
So stop the guys. After all, eGaaS project died back in 2017 and that’s all. As long as I remember. Something has changed? can those coins that were of any value?
I'm still not convinced this project is dead or not because there are still the latest updates from the team and maybe there are still many people waiting for further developments even though this project has been running for too long and has not been listed in the market
I think most people are waiting for a listing on the crypto exchange. Unfortunately, the last year bear market has disappointed many people in crypto technologies, no wonder. There's a lot of coders, I'm sure that they will do what they promised to investors.
Yes, but more than 2 years have passed since the moment when the project was called dead.
And talented coders also need to eat for something.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138
So stop the guys. After all, eGaaS project died back in 2017 and that’s all. As long as I remember. Something has changed? can those coins that were of any value?
I'm still not convinced this project is dead or not because there are still the latest updates from the team and maybe there are still many people waiting for further developments even though this project has been running for too long and has not been listed in the market
I think most people are waiting for a listing on the crypto exchange. Unfortunately, the last year bear market has disappointed many people in crypto technologies, no wonder. There's a lot of coders, I'm sure that they will do what they promised to investors.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
a new project either, over 3 years now. If they know what they are doing they should have been making some headlines and profits to investors. They must have raised fund when bitcoin was less than $1000, thats a massive turn out. I hope they wont try to raise any fund again after so long.

Yes. We did some headlines if you read a few posts behind. We collect 60k during the first round of public sale. And yes we are going to round two. Of course with today's public sale concept.

that is the thought of a project that has been running for a long time but has not yet been launched, who knows what else they are doing and if the profits may be already very large so just need a little promotion to be able to enter the market

What do you mean by launched? ah yes, listed in exchange of course. Well, we have a working platform and products and win some awards. Exchange will come in the end. And let's hope that will come very soon.

from the beginning only hoped but never materialized and in reality it was only a dream to be realized immediately listed on the market
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
a new project either, over 3 years now. If they know what they are doing they should have been making some headlines and profits to investors. They must have raised fund when bitcoin was less than $1000, thats a massive turn out. I hope they wont try to raise any fund again after so long.

Yes. We did some headlines if you read a few posts behind. We collect 60k during the first round of public sale. And yes we are going to round two. Of course with today's public sale concept.

that is the thought of a project that has been running for a long time but has not yet been launched, who knows what else they are doing and if the profits may be already very large so just need a little promotion to be able to enter the market

What do you mean by launched? ah yes, listed in exchange of course. Well, we have a working platform and products and win some awards. Exchange will come in the end. And let's hope that will come very soon.

I again believe that you will succeed. Only this time the listing on the crypto exchange should be 100%, it is better not to say in advance that then it may not be possible to do.
what makes you believe this is a project that has been running for a long time and is still floating and seems to take a long time to be able to this project and maybe many people have participated and forgotten about this project
This is not a new project either, over 3 years now. If they know what they are doing they should have been making some headlines and profits to investors. They must have raised fund when bitcoin was less than $1000, thats a massive turn out. I hope they wont try to raise any fund again after so long.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
I again believe that you will succeed. Only this time the listing on the crypto exchange should be 100%, it is better not to say in advance that then it may not be possible to do.
what makes you believe this is a project that has been running for a long time and is still floating and seems to take a long time to be able to this project and maybe many people have participated and forgotten about this project
This is not a new project either, over 3 years now. If they know what they are doing they should have been making some headlines and profits to investors. They must have raised fund when bitcoin was less than $1000, thats a massive turn out. I hope they wont try to raise any fund again after so long.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132
this project is still in the development stage, sometime they will launch it until I get bored I am waiting for this project but the team still seems to be active here and hopefully quickly launch

Thanks for your support! Well, sometimes we can get bored. But don't stop trying. According to the plan, we are going to release something this October. So stay tuned!

Our Executive Director will be a speaker at ChainPoint Conference on 14-15 October at Yerevan, Armenia. For more info please go to https://chainpoint.io/#aboutcp

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
this project is still in the development stage, sometime they will launch it until I get bored I am waiting for this project but the team still seems to be active here and hopefully quickly launch
Apla Blockchain is going to Fit 4 Start, managed by luxinnovation on 3rd october in Luxembourg

We will bring more news about the upcoming event and transformation soon. Please stay tuned!

Apla E-voting app is released. Reserve free demo here https://lnkd.in/dRHyWd4

Activity: 1694
Merit: 592
The Martian Child

You will publish data on the digit of private sales? After the end of public sales unsold coins will be burned? I think your hard cap are way too high. Why from the beginning not set smaller, adequate figures?

We might consider to publish it.

What is the minimum amount they want to collect? Are the specific dates for the public sale known? The project is interesting, but there is too little information about it. The group in the telegram is practically inactive.

All information is here https://icobench.com/ico/apla

And please refer to our facebook page for updated news https://www.facebook.com/AplaBlockchain/

Are all EGAAS tokens convertible into APLA tokens?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132
Hi lucky80
I want to sell apl token.
Your suggestion ?

You're not even a hunter during the first round. I think you just another scammer. Or maybe use your real account farmer...

I am ready to sell apl through escrow
or these apl are not needed by anyone ?
These coins are worthless now. I don't think anyone would be interested in your proposal. If the project makes a listing on the exchange, then your proposal may be relevant.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi lucky80
Your suggestion ?

You're not even a hunter during the first round. I think you just another scammer. Or maybe use your real account farmer...

I am ready to sell apl through escrow
or these apl are not needed by anyone ?
Hi lucky80
Your suggestion ?

Pages:
Jump to: