Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] eGaaS: Electronic Government as a Service - page 6. (Read 115079 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
That's the next year in the life of your project. When you planning to run the second round of ICO and listing on the exchange?

They are confusing people in team without any plan if we see the launch date of this ICO than I think we have been lost our money with this experiment and now they are forcing people to do KYC before this it was not planned to perform. I think this is just waste of time to keep hope from them.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138
That's the next year in the life of your project. When you planning to run the second round of ICO and listing on the exchange?
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

Thanks, according to the operating instructions, I entered a page,

"This wallet is pending activation. Click activate to begin the process.
"

I have sent KYC emails as requested, what should I do next?

Nice! Please wait for further instruction... thankyou
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Thanks, according to the operating instructions, I entered a page,

"This wallet is pending activation. Click activate to begin the process.
"

I have sent KYC emails as requested, what should I do next?
Yes your eGaaS token is safe.. they became APL token now... as long you have the seed word.

We have seed word, but where can we see our APL token now? Can you provide a link? Thank you.

You can see in old lightwallet... they already converted to APL. New wallet link is available here https://github.com/AplaProject/apla-front/releases

I downloaded the wallet software according to the above address. After installation, enter the original key and password. But it shows:

Provided key is corrupted or contains invalid data

What should I do?

Create private key with your seed word......if you have private key, just load it.

However, how do I complete the "Create private key with seed word". I did not find such an option.

Please refer to this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47865948
Yes your eGaaS token is safe.. they became APL token now... as long you have the seed word.

We have seed word, but where can we see our APL token now? Can you provide a link? Thank you.

You can see in old lightwallet... they already converted to APL. New wallet link is available here https://github.com/AplaProject/apla-front/releases

I downloaded the wallet software according to the above address. After installation, enter the original key and password. But it shows:

What should I do?

Create private key with your seed word......if you have private key, just load it.

However, how do I complete the "Create private key with seed word". I did not find such an option.

What should I do?

What should I do?
Why did you say that all holders of the coin will need to go through the identification procedure, if you do not do it. My email with code request for over a month with no response.

It is a procedure to activate the new wallet....which is connected to apla mainnet. Please be patient for activation process.

Yes, exactly. I was glad that the movement began in the project, but apparently did it prematurely. Why upload releases if they are not completed? Wait more than a month for confirmation...

From our side was completed... we are solving some issue with snapswap...
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118
Why did you say that all holders of the coin will need to go through the identification procedure, if you do not do it. My email with code request for over a month with no response.

It is a procedure to activate the new wallet....which is connected to apla mainnet. Please be patient for activation process.

Yes, exactly. I was glad that the movement began in the project, but apparently did it prematurely. Why upload releases if they are not completed? Wait more than a month for confirmation...

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

Hello guys here are some updates

1. Apla was delighted to be nominated along with four other companies for the title of the best startup of 2018 at the largest ICT awards event of the year in Luxembourg.

2. We have partnered with Esri https://twitter.com/EsriMEA/status/1072424121026428929

A new videos is out here

3. Apla created a Proof of Concept for contract management for the office of the Prime Minister of the UAE.

4. Apla created a pilot version of an e-commerce platform for Gazprom Neft for buying and selling redundant assets.

I have the egaas lite the cods it’s the seam for this Apla ?

Activity: 371
Merit: 250
I have the egaas lite the cods it’s the seam for this Apla ?
I downloaded and installed the fourth version of the client. Tell me when my code is confirmed, which I sent to the e-mail box?

We are working with SnapSwap to solve this issue.

I have the alter wallet what cane I doing for the new ?

I don't understand your question. Please clarify

Apla is honored to welcome Dr. Ioannis (John) Karamitsos, Ph.D., CEH, CBE to its advisory board.

Dr. Karamitsos has over 23 years of experience in ICT and is an expert in the fields of Cybersecurity, Cryptography, Post-quantum Computing, Blockchain Algorithms, Smart Contracts, AI, Machine Learning, SDN/DC, Cloud Computing and IoT.

He is the author of over 30 papers and technical reports, a member of IEEE since 1997, and he is serving as a reviewer in several engineering journals, and conferences. His current research concerns telecommunication systems and networks, security, provisioning of services in next-generation cloud networks, data center networking to support services, IoT and M2M technologies, and techno-economic aspects of smart cities.

A new wallet is released here https://github.com/AplaProject/apla-front/releases/tag/v0.11.1
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
I have the alter wallet what cane I doing for the new ?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132
I downloaded and installed the fourth version of the client. Tell me when my code is confirmed, which I sent to the e-mail box?
Pages:
Jump to: