Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] eGaaS: Electronic Government as a Service - page 4. (Read 115079 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I can sold 500 apla for 12 ETH
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Congratz! Smiley Let's get a working platform!

Thank you for your support. We do have a working platform. The private sale will be ended very soon. After that, there will be a chance to host a public sale. 

I predict an exchange listing is getting closer for everyone to trade. However, please be patient with us. We are doing the best. Stay tuned!

I see, that you are trying hard. it is visible to anyone, who has been watching the project for a long time. the team is active. there are relevant results. it will lead to success. the project does not stand still. it develops every day.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

Thank you for your support. We do have a working platform. The private sale will be ended very soon. After that, there will be a chance to host a public sale. 

I predict an exchange listing is getting closer for everyone to trade. However, please be patient with us. We are doing the best. Stay tuned!
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132
Apla #blockchain CTO Oleg Strelenko is at the top 5 of The Tech Talent #Award!.
Thank you for your support and participation in this voting process.

Apla #blockchain CTO Oleg Strelenko is at the top 5 of The Tech Talent #Award!.
Thank you for your support and participation in this voting process.

Apla #Blockchain CEO, Oleg Strelenko, has been nominated as The #Tech #Leader in #Luxembourg Tech #Talent #Award.

We invite you all together to vote for him. The voting steps are done with three simple steps without registration. #PleaseVote #4

https://www.techhirestech.com/

APLA is one of the PYSU 2019's lucky finalists! In the category #FinTech & #RegTech, Escalion has selected 15 startups to pitch on May 21st at the European Convention Center Luxembourg!

Read their announcement here https://www.facebook.com/pitchyourstartup.eu/photos/a.1586691564992761/2251622241833020/?type=3&theater

Don’t forget to subscribe our newsletter at https://apla.io
How many coins for sale? What's the price for one coin?

All Unsold token from the last ICO will be for sale. Price is 5 EURO each. Minimum Buy is 200 APL with 20% Discount. 
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118
Game over?

Hi. How are you? we are on the private sale stage.

How many coins for sale? What's the price for one coin?

Please join our telegram https://t.me/apla_project

Yes, it's done, thx!
Game over?

Hi. How are you? we are on the private sale stage.

Some update :

Apla CEO "Vitaly Bondar" has been nominated by the Legal 500 team in the GC Powerlist of Benelux  2019.

https://www.legal500.com/assets/pages/cc100/2019/benelux-19.html?fbclid=IwAR149_AmxfDv3JWkbCMp6IRRpV7YFSOwP2_-owbKL2hK51L1xu6Bfqq-AzI

Vitaly will also present a new innovative software product that has been developed by the Apla team for professional and in-house lawyers, auditors and fiduciary agencies. Join us at the Infrachain Summit in Luxembourg on the 23rd of May.

http://www.infrachainsummit.com/?fbclid=IwAR0MrkESYSad8a6foeVR6aLT7W4biSisZEZaa4T-yQV-wZcbe2rgL3Ivv8M

Please join our telegram https://t.me/apla_project
legendary
Game over?
When I can access my coins? The new client you released and that's it. Why? You said that the project is developing. How to understand this if people do not even have access to their coins. I'm not talking about the fact that they have nowhere to sell, buy, exchange. So this is a dead investment?

The old wallet is accessible to receive and send token. However, the new wallet is the only way to access the market.
I want access to the market, give it to me! I entered my details and sent them to your e-mail a long time ago. No result, even today!

ATM, everyone has no access. KYC problem is being resolved. Private sale is open now.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1706
bitgesell.fun & bitgesell.space
When I can access my coins? The new client you released and that's it. Why? You said that the project is developing. How to understand this if people do not even have access to their coins. I'm not talking about the fact that they have nowhere to sell, buy, exchange. So this is a dead investment?

The old wallet is accessible to receive and send token. However, the new wallet is the only way to access the market.
I want access to the market, give it to me! I entered my details and sent them to your e-mail a long time ago. No result, even today!

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1706
bitgesell.fun & bitgesell.space
As an investor who has waited three years to miss the 2017 bull market, we don't care if you earn millions of dollars, and don't care if there is any real implementation. But at least you give us a decent exchange, this is the minimum requirement. If it is not binance or bittrex, at least huobi, upbit at least a qualified excellent scammer to learn from tron

DEX is in our plan to build.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
As an investor who has waited three years to miss the 2017 bull market, we don't care if you earn millions of dollars, and don't care if there is any real implementation. But at least you give us a decent exchange, this is the minimum requirement. If it is not binance or bittrex, at least huobi, upbit at least a qualified excellent scammer to learn from tron
Some time ago, the team proposed a new version of the client with the need to verify your account via e-mail. How are things going in this direction when verification starts?

We are solving it with the KYC provider....
legendary
Some time ago, the team proposed a new version of the client with the need to verify your account via e-mail. How are things going in this direction when verification starts?
Is there any deadline to swap old tokens with new one I just found my back up for old token which I bought years ago? I'm not following this topic so what is procedure to make this possible looking forward to let know about details?

Your old token already swapped to APL automatically... We wil announce future progress here or you can join our telegram
Pages:
Jump to: