Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] eGaaS: Electronic Government as a Service - page 33. (Read 115086 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
What do you mean prepared, whether, the launch of which will be provided by the developer ??  Huh Huh

It simply just means that they will not be holding it starting from today as was planned but that they are making preparations (whatever that includes) to hold it on a later date. You can not just launch an ICO out of the blue, they prepared for phase 1, launched it, closed it and now they are preparing for phase 2. We'll probably have more info once they decide on a date (if they ever do ...).
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Today begins the second phase of ICO  Huh 03/01/17

Dev:Hello guys. The second round of ICO is postponed. Currently it is prepared
What do you mean prepared, whether, the launch of which will be provided by the developer ??  Huh Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Dev:Hello guys. The second round of ICO is postponed. Currently it is prepared
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
they are enjoying the results ico who was over so they do not take care of this thread back whenever we have to wait egaas entered in the trade market  Cheesy
It looks everyone gave so much hope for this project, this result is only giving full of cigarette butts in an ashtray, to wait for the launch of this .. LOL  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
they are enjoying the results ico who was over so they do not take care of this thread back whenever we have to wait egaas entered in the trade market  Cheesy
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Can the devs give an update about what is coming next?
This thread looks dead, and no update updates that were supplied by the team for all of society eggas, it will wait a long time to wait for the launch in the stock eggas trafficking ..
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Can the devs give an update about what is coming next?
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Why not try different exchange?Maybe novaexcange there is free vote everyday?Nova is good...
Activity: 2310
Merit: 366
egaas team,we just need poloniex exchange or bittrex
this is all

Poloniex is hardly listing anything new and Bittrex generally require a high fee afaik to list something. I don't know if the eGaaS team is prepared to pay that fee, and if so, if it would be enough to get listed; so, there's a very high chance neither Poloniex nor Bittrex will list EGS.

People should stop hoping EGS gets listed in Poloniex unless the platform is successfully launched plus traded with high volume. Bittrex is very possible before but EGS don't want to pay to get listed there.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
second ico before exchange makes 0 sense, everyone that has egaas now will just sell here for lower price, so why would anyone invest in the ico than
Activity: 434
any info about an exchanges?
when it will be listed at exchanges or waiting to second ico ?
its better to see eGaas at exchanges before the second ico is open.
they have not registered on the trading site, but I think it's worth waiting for the latest news Egaas and hope as you get Egaas trading site before the start of the second ICO

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
As I purchased in the ICO a long time back, it would be nice if there was some exchange. I am surprised after all this time there is no exchange for EGAAS. Silly coins get listed everywhere but EGAAS, which is a more serious project is still in limbo? I am very confused about this at present.  Smiley
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
any info about an exchanges?
when it will be listed at exchanges or waiting to second ico ?
its better to see eGaas at exchanges before the second ico is open.
The project ended first ICO in many months ago, but still no exchange? Hmm, you guys need more marketing. Or your second ICO will be void.

I think before added to exchanger, EgaaS dev want open second ico selling
after second ico selling end, i think egaas dev can added to exchanger, so must wait unitil second ico selling

The eGaaS representer here, ipe-lab, didn't state so ... They prompted users to vote on C-cex, afterwards they contacted Yobit but it didn't work out and then they contacted cryptopia and I don't rememebr if we got a status about that, there also was some communication with Mercatox I think, about which I don't remember the details. If they intend to hold the second phase of the ICO before getting listed, they should just come forward and say so (by the way, holding a second ICO before getting listed on an exchange would make much more sense than the opposite).
Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
The project ended first ICO in many months ago, but still no exchange? Hmm, you guys need more marketing. Or your second ICO will be void.

I think before added to exchanger, EgaaS dev want open second ico selling
after second ico selling end, i think egaas dev can added to exchanger, so must wait unitil second ico selling
this is all

Poloniex is hardly listing anything new and Bittrex generally require a high fee afaik to list something. I don't know if the eGaaS team is prepared to pay that fee, and if so, if it would be enough to get listed; so, there's a very high chance neither Poloniex nor Bittrex will list EGS.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
this is all
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
The Liberland Freedom Republic – a sovereign state located between Croatia and Serbia on the west bank of the Danube river who Blockchain News wrote about in working with Blockchain governance systems with eGaaS a few months ago, has announced they will be kicking off a startup contest at D10e event in Bucharest this week.
The Global Startup Challenge announcement was made a full house of decentralisation experts on Wednesday afternoon. They want to create the world’s smartest country from scratch – from the ground up.

I wonder if this Liberland is still having contacts or partnership with EGAAS.

I doubt it, Egaas project seems to be dead, I just hope they will come to their senses and refund the ICO fund to the investors. Nobody will invest into a project where the developer will decided to disappear after receiving funding from the investors
Activity: 2310
Merit: 366
The Liberland Freedom Republic – a sovereign state located between Croatia and Serbia on the west bank of the Danube river who Blockchain News wrote about in working with Blockchain governance systems with eGaaS a few months ago, has announced they will be kicking off a startup contest at D10e event in Bucharest this week.
The Global Startup Challenge announcement was made a full house of decentralisation experts on Wednesday afternoon. They want to create the world’s smartest country from scratch – from the ground up.

I wonder if this Liberland is still having contacts or partnership with EGAAS.
Pages:
Jump to: