Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] eGaaS: Electronic Government as a Service - page 34. (Read 115086 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 250
The project ended first ICO in many months ago, but still no exchange? Hmm, you guys need more marketing. Or your second ICO will be void.
Activity: 434
The Liberland Freedom Republic – a sovereign state located between Croatia and Serbia on the west bank of the Danube river who Blockchain News wrote about in working with Blockchain governance systems with eGaaS a few months ago, has announced they will be kicking off a startup contest at D10e event in Bucharest this week.
The Global Startup Challenge announcement was made a full house of decentralisation experts on Wednesday afternoon. They want to create the world’s smartest country from scratch – from the ground up.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
What was ICO price of egaas token?
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
@ipe-lab.com
Why not cooperate with uport, not based on ethernum's smart contract
Isn't it more powerful to build an ecosystem?
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
We need Egaas on exchange Please, If you want to conduct another ICO please do now and make the tokens available for trading, this is no lesson one don't have to learn twice
What would you do in their shoes? It's not wise for them to release it right now. It's not backed by anything and that is just the tip of the iceberg. Let them prove its worth so much that you would love to be patient.  

I see the team working hard every day, but I have different views on the direction of development
The focus is not to do the platform, people actually do not use any country, and even russian
The focus is to develop standards for open API data interoperability to assist governments to develop e-government platform

This is one of few great answers on this topic. Good attitude. 

Janus failed their ICO yet they continued their project diligently. Let us hope and see if EGAAS can really deliver something.
Activity: 742
We need Egaas on exchange Please, If you want to conduct another ICO please do now and make the tokens available for trading, this is no lesson one don't have to learn twice
What would you do in their shoes? It's not wise for them to release it right now. It's not backed by anything and that is just the tip of the iceberg. Let them prove its worth so much that you would love to be patient.  

I see the team working hard every day, but I have different views on the direction of development
The focus is not to do the platform, people actually do not use any country, and even russian
The focus is to develop standards for open API data interoperability to assist governments to develop e-government platform

This is one of few great answers on this topic. Good attitude. 
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
All exchanges add coin based on demand and solely at their discretion devs can't do anything except get a paid listing if they got enough BTC.
True, many people for the project ask the opinion of all people everywhere will be traded egaas, but if egaas willing to offer themselves for traded on the exchange Mercatox, I think it is very good if egaas be traded there, without spending a dime for to add egaas in exchange Mercatox, everyone can see on the exchange Mercatox, have sprung up coins that are added by exchange Mercatox for the moment ..
I don't even try this exchange and do not have any experience in it., but if it will add there there surely I will create an account on that exchange . There's many exchanger in the market just add it so we can start trading.

if some one is new like me then what to do because i have no knowledge and i am like a blank-paper here.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
When the 2nd ICO will run? anyone here know about the exact time about the 2nd ICO?

The ICO still in eGaaS ICO page or will be in exchange?

Plan will be on March... Your EGS is save in ICO wallet. Keep your positive mind guys as it will give you positive result....

Good Luck
For what we hold EGS token, if we had to wait a long time, for we begin formal trading EGS, which is provided by the team and developers ..
Activity: 1414
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
we just want talking about exchanger
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
why are they all complained about egaas already launched but there has been no news about the market..
Where do we find new signature,  in case ico emerge.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Hello guys. The second round of ICO is postponed. Currently it is prepared
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
When the 2nd ICO will run? anyone here know about the exact time about the 2nd ICO?

Plan will be on March... Your EGS is save in ICO wallet. Keep your positive mind guys as it will give you positive result....

Good Luck
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

Activity: 490
Dear friends!
eGaaS is here.
We are working on the project and you'll get all information and news as far as the come.

Let me know when will be available on the market?
I am sure many of people wait of this EGaaS to trading on exchanges.

maybe egaas will launch on exchange after ico round 2 because until now we dont hear news about exchange
I know right? Same old story.  That article about space defence system is interesting written though.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Dear friends!
eGaaS is here.
We are working on the project and you'll get all information and news as far as the come.

Hello,hello
This has been necessary your answer to members of forum,your silence has made us nervous!
Activity: 765
Dear friends!
eGaaS is here.

Let me know when will be available on the market?
I am sure many of people wait of this EGaaS to trading on exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: