Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] eGaaS: Electronic Government as a Service - page 80. (Read 115126 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Recent Twitter audit link?
how do i check that out to sign in twitter campaign??? litle help pls???
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118
Why there is no information anywhere that charge a new Bonus2? Shocked
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
I would like to reserve the Korean Translation!

Thanks.

annyoenghaseyo......chinggu..chigem odie ? babel mogoso? chigem olmana hanbok?
Activity: 420
until now how many BTC raised, can not be viewed on the web ico?
Activity: 812
Merit: 255
I tweeted seven repost last week! In the form of Google only two repost and zero shares. How to fix?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I would like to reserve the Korean Translation!

Thanks.
Activity: 575
Merit: 268
Changing the game
Join For SignCamp + FB+ Twitter EGAAS
1001% Support  EgaaS Cool
Learn how to request citizen ,create countries etc in eGaaS app demo version here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxEXjwzzRdA

I can not catch all the explanations in this video I only understand a few explanations
It's because my language skills are still not good might be a good idea to add text in this video in local languages
that is a good idea. so every country that has a forum egaas able to find out more details and very easy. it's very helpful at all

Im interested to make this ...but maybe later ...soon my friend .... thanks for joining
Activity: 304
Merit: 266
Just try egaas on my android. Everything work excellent

I use the same address in Windows and android and everything works perfect!  Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hi dev

I want to ask about email subscribe bounty, whether, it can be a reply to confirm the email ?? Smiley
Activity: 227
Merit: 100

Thsnks friend. But we will not pay for Indonesian treanslation pretended as Korean

Nice find, he usually post in both language section, I think he wants to cheat both with google translation? Maybe any volunteer Korean can help you check is the translation good or not.
Activity: 200
OP you should add a reference of Escrow in the first Post. it is very Important.. Escrow details should not be hidden in so many pages..

Who are them? I forgot to ask op about escrow, you are right because they actually need put the escrow info in op, so people can feel safe to invest, it is the very good strategy.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1607749.280 here you can find the escrow's confirmation. Our escrow is SebastianJu
Activity: 200

Thsnks friend. But we will not pay for Indonesian treanslation pretended as Korean
Activity: 227
OP you should add a reference of Escrow in the first Post. it is very Important.. Escrow details should not be hidden in so many pages..

Who are them? I forgot to ask op about escrow, you are right because they actually need put the escrow info in op, so people can feel safe to invest, it is the very good strategy.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Activity: 275
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
This is one of the best managed projects I'v ever seen, it was about the time that we see a project involving governments in order to make the citizens lives better and easy.
I just hope that people see the true potentials of this project and not just pass by it and forget it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
still have a chance to add more invest to eGaas with a bonuses..people who invest in 50% bonus is very luck..because also BTC price is rising
Activity: 457
Bancor
This is a long long term investment.
There is so much red tape & beurocracy involved with governments that convincing governments & rolling out such a platform could take years. But i guess all it takes is one deal for the price for this to blow.
I consider this high risk from an investment point of view however this is crypto.
Just try egaas on my android. Everything work excellent

I use the same address in Windows and android and everything works perfect!  Smiley

hey andrew send some picture .... in TW  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: