Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] eGaaS: Electronic Government as a Service - page 83. (Read 115126 times)

zxs
Activity: 86
Merit: 51
Damnn yeah I late for get 50% bonuses..Just bought at 25% bonus.I see there big investor buy about 14 BTC right Wink at least 25% is a good bonus too Wink
I saw this investor too, he bought about 1/10 part of remaining EGS in the 2nd ico period for 14.9 BTC. But his purchase has disappeared, it's strange. Now the biggest investment with 25% bonus is 1.6 BTC.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Damnn yeah I late for get 50% bonuses..Just bought at 25% bonus.I see there big investor buy about 14 BTC right Wink at least 25% is a good bonus too Wink

I don't understand why the team decided to close the 50% bonus early, with my own assumption they should have opened it for a day to lure many investors as possible, it won't hurt the project in anyway, life is give and take, Decent did and raised more than 4000BTC on the first day also Ark did it and raise more than $1 million on the first day
Activity: 304
Merit: 266
How many  egaas were sold with 50%!?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
The team should do an interview or a hangout section with the community. Sorry to say this, I feel this project has a lot of "ifs and buts" and lacks clarity. I see lot of boarders calling it a scam. So if the team is serious they ought to reach out to the community with an interview or a live hangout / AMA section.

Hello Sir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qfsJKdgglQ&t=659s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCTd1K3uzJE

The videos are mind blowing. I watched the one where ti shows how to put all the details to make your own country. This unlocks so many possibilities and really will change the landscape of this planet very soon.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
The team should do an interview or a hangout section with the community. Sorry to say this, I feel this project has a lot of "ifs and buts" and lacks clarity. I see lot of boarders calling it a scam. So if the team is serious they ought to reach out to the community with an interview or a live hangout / AMA section.

Hello Sir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qfsJKdgglQ&t=659s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCTd1K3uzJE

copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Send a PM to C-darwin. he may have these stuffs.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 1624

If it is necessary I'm sure the team will do but do not be too quick to say scam
Almost every ICO people say scam so that common not surprising unless they bring some accurate evidence
as I said if it is necessary the team will make it.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Bancor

I agree,
Could the team arrange a Live hangout?
within the next few days?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Dapps will be the game changer
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132
How many  egaas were sold with 50%!?

300 K

now is 25% Bonus

Just managed to do another purchase for the 25% bonus. I think everyone needs to read, and re-read how mind blowing this project is. This could eradicate corruption on massive level from corporate, governmental and in micro economic terms. Not only can this re generate failed economies, it will also release governments and other institutions from backlogs and bureaucratic rubbish that holds back nations and their people.  Smiley

Correct! this will save time and millions of money .... no more complicated rules bla bla bla.... just click and you are done....
legendary
Just managed to do another purchase for the 25% bonus. I think everyone needs to read, and re-read how mind blowing this project is. This could eradicate corruption on massive level from corporate, governmental and in micro economic terms. Not only can this re generate failed economies, it will also release governments and other institutions from backlogs and bureaucratic rubbish that holds back nations and their people.  Smiley
eeX
Activity: 961
Soldo.IN [SLD]
SPAM-SPAM-SPAM
legendary
forum are great alternative to learn about different and latest trend regarding a particular field. They also help you
communicate with the expert and gather more info.
email database marketing

PLEASE REMOVE YOUR SPAM!
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
No more egs-tokens with bonus 50%
The sum for whole day, was sold in 2 HOURS!))
Congratulations people!
Together we'll make this ICO Wink Wink Wink

Hurry up to buy tokens with 25 % bonus!
legendary
how i can get an invitation to your slack channel, thank you.

I alos want to get to the slack as well..I tried to join but I need invite correct?
legendary

Great i will watch it soon. I am still waiting for the rest of my btc to come but looks like 50% bonus already finished yikes so only managed to catch a few eggs with the whopper 50%..never mind I will still manage to get with  Smiley the 25% at least..
Pages:
Jump to: