Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elacoin | Released | Fair Elastic Scrypt Mining | No Premine - page 29. (Read 133938 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
where can i see my wallet adress?
Activity: 196
how easy is it to create your own coin
its really really hard... hence y we have not seen many new coin releases in the last few months....

I have to say hats off to all the tech savy people who were here 5+months ago that did not just flood the market with these copycoins... certain people should be ashamed of themselves.... you know who u are...

I not saying altcoins are all bad... but come on... do some real dev work like Sunny King has done, or stop releasing other peoples hard work claiming it to be urs

I think the ideas behind this coin are good or at least good enough to be tested, but as usual the implementation and the launch has been a nightmare.

Who cares if we get segmentation fault at every diff change or if the dev has no idea how to compile on windows.
He wrote he is not going to mine anyway.

Seriously, why do they rush on release a coin and on top of that with diff .00000000000000002 .
I start to think they must do this on purpose but without premine I can't see any benefit for anybody.
Activity: 636
so dev and his friend have announce it, prepare everything and give "fair" start, with no windows wallet, yea really fair start

Honestly man the reward and this hash level is so low, it really doesn't matter until more people get onboard.  A QT does need to be released in order to get more people on board, but you really aren't missing out on much until that happens anyways.  Make sense?  Block rewards 1....so don't stress, take this time to learn how to use daemon client w/o QT.

This guy posted a good/quick tutorial:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2141969

Hope this helps,

X

thanks for link i saw it but i was a little skeptical about viruses, also now with 1.4Mh you get ~1000 coins a day, and how much people get in first hr of mining? probably more then now for a whole month
Activity: 126
you guys know how many coins per block? Cause I cant see in the client in windows.

Activity: 505
For people still having trouble:

1.git clone git://github.com/elacoin/elacoin
2 cd elacoin/
3. qmake USE_UPNP=-
4.make
5.run elacoin-qt

version" : 60300,
"protocolversion" : 60001,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 9643,
"connections" : 8,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 0.02471542,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1368531412,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00010000,
"errors" : ""
}
Activity: 196
you guys know how many coins per block? Cause I cant see in the client in windows.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
Starting to see lots of accepted confirmed blocks on the pool http://www.elacoinpool.com/ so if your having issues jump in so we can get this coin rolling.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
virus detected.. stay away!
WOAH stop the presses!!! just got 2 accepted blocks!!

I'm so on a forked chain and will be ground into dirt no doubt but that good enough for me Smiley

Only stales stales stales
legendary
Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010
WOAH stop the presses!!! just got 2 accepted blocks!!

I'm so on a forked chain and will be ground into dirt no doubt but that good enough for me Smiley
When elacoind.exe closed then it crashed. When elacoind.exe crashed then it destroyed your wallet.dat and your balance is equal to zero. I lost accepted 46 blocks after this.

You sure ?
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003
When elacoind.exe closed then it crashed. When elacoind.exe crashed then it destroyed your wallet.dat and your balance is equal to zero. I lost accepted 46 blocks after this.
legendary
Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010
its really really hard... hence y we have not seen many new coin releases in the last few months....

I have to say hats off to all the tech savy people who were here 5+months ago that did not just flood the market with these copycoins... certain people should be ashamed of themselves.... you know who u are...

I not saying altcoins are all bad... but come on... do some real dev work like Sunny King has done, or stop releasing other peoples hard work claiming it to be urs
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
http://www.elacoinpool.com yet another Big Vern pool so its quality in general mining successfully as we speak.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
well, it warned me about the bitcoin stealer virus so im waiting for the official release, cant afford for my system to be compromised

Who in their right mind would let untested software run on a machine with anything on it. The proper way is to run it in a VM and if solo mining connect to that.
Activity: 214
sounds like a scam coin then

Looks like you whine alot...
Activity: 214
sounds like a scam coin then
well, it warned me about the bitcoin stealer virus so im waiting for the official release, cant afford for my system to be compromised

There wont be an official as the op doesnt know how to build one. ..

Hahha
Pages:
Jump to: