Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elacoin | Released | Fair Elastic Scrypt Mining | No Premine - page 58. (Read 133938 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Code:
Already up-to-date.
Already up-to-date.
Already up-to-date.
Already up-to-date.
Already up-to-date.
Already up-to-date.
Already up-to-date.
Already up-to-date.
Already up-to-date.
Already up-to-date.
Already up-to-date.
Already up-to-date.
Already up-to-date.
Already up-to-date.
Already up-to-date.
Already up-to-date.
Already up-to-date.
Already up-to-date.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I want to go to bed OP.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
this should be postponed to a fixed date.. if the op releases in 1-2-5 hours the whole announce shit would have been for nothing
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I don't know about you guys, but this is the most fun I've had in a thread in awhile  Grin

You obviously werent around for the 2 day long yacoin troll thread.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
This isn't a great start OP, had this coin have launched bang on time, with a Windows qt and genesis block already sorted, you'd have a lot of hashpower on your coin right now.
Because someone leaked the source code.

Say whaaaa?
Activity: 42
POOL OPERATOR:
Invalid Credentials/Pool down? Worrying. I want to start mining and go back to bed damnit!
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
To recap:

* The developer is mining the genesis block on a netbook
* The developer is too incompetent to compile windows binaries

Well you are pretty much a dick yourself so I don't think there is much 'cred' in your bitching anymore.
You guys are rallying behind a coin whose developer can't even create a damn working client that 90% of the forum will rely on to use the coin.

Let that sink in for a second. His incompetence is alienating 90% of this forum right off the bat.
Activity: 130
Go Elacoin I must go to work xD
Activity: 188
Activity: 261
Interesting.....
So what's happening? I'm mining the genesis block, because unlike you I don't have a GPU cluster, and hazard is a dick.

Smiley
Activity: 224
This isn't a great start OP, had this coin have launched bang on time, with a Windows qt and genesis block already sorted, you'd have a lot of hashpower on your coin right now.

Why would he care how much hash power it gets? Derp!
Activity: 378
Title should be changed to [ANN] Elacoin | Failed Launch | Failed Elastic Scrypt Mining | No Premine
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Genesis block will take anywhere between 1 minutes and  4 hours to generate!!!!!!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Milkshake
Because someone leaked the source code.
Activity: 167
To recap:

just the birthing pains of a new cryptocurrency, completely normal....
Activity: 224
To recap:

Well you are pretty much a dick yourself so I don't think there is much 'cred' in your bitching anymore.
Activity: 42
Activity: 294
http://coin.furuknap.net/
I don't know about you guys, but this is the most fun I've had in a thread in awhile  Grin

You must have missed the YACoin release thread, because that was epic fun!
Pages:
Jump to: