Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elacoin | Released | Fair Elastic Scrypt Mining | No Premine - page 53. (Read 133938 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
I'll compile the windows client and put it up here..
Nothing against you, but people here are pretty paranoid about third party compiled wallets
I know.. Thats the weird thing.. If OP puts it on, no problem.. If I put it on wooooooooooo, anyways, im on linux.. Just a courtesy on my end..

I would totally like if if you compiled Win Binary. I can scan it and run it in a VM so, I don't care. Would just be a nice service.

you run in a VM, so why don't you run linux?
is it so difficult to run qmake make instead of using windows? hopeless

+1
Activity: 631
Merit: 501
Seriously though... you download the source -- which contains the QT source.
At which point I would open QT Creator, and compile the --- wait for it --- "Windoze source"... or Linux -- if I am at the console.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Set Elacoin pool as primary in cgminer config .. peace out, maybe I'll wake up and there will be a coin and I"ll be mining it???
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Are you really going to release it without binaries?
you can mine @ the pool without the wallet, it'll just be hard to cash out Wink

and be payed out in pwr?
That was a copy paste fail. its updated now.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
OP is a *nix enthusiast who can't figure out how to compile a windows binary. Hilarious.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Dear anyone who thinks I'm going to premine this coin or give me an advantage at all:

I'm not going to mine a single block.

We just want an ETA, or set another deadline.
Activity: 196
I'll compile the windows client and put it up here..
Nothing against you, but people here are pretty paranoid about third party compiled wallets
I know.. Thats the weird thing.. If OP puts it on, no problem.. If I put it on wooooooooooo, anyways, im on linux.. Just a courtesy on my end..

I would totally like if if you compiled Win Binary. I can scan it and run it in a VM so, I don't care. Would just be a nice service.

you run in a VM, so why don't you run linux?
is it so difficult to run qmake make instead of using windows? hopeless
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
How long does it take.... how long does it take to get a genesis block?
Activity: 224
FUCK IT, WELL DO IT LIVE! JUST LAUNCH NOW!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Milkshake
Dear anyone who thinks I'm going to premine this coin or give me an advantage at all:

I'm not going to mine a single block. I can't even mine a genesis block under a hour with the lowest difficulty I can make, so I resorted to not having the hash match the difficulty (but it's the genesis block, the client accepts it).
Activity: 714
Activity: 308
This fucker just wants us to miss our sleep
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
on first post saying this:

The genesis block for Elacoin will be released after 24 hours of OP. Get your scrypt
miners ready (a miner is included in the client), and have fun  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

so there is client with it :p
Activity: 294
Activity: 196
Maybe new start in next 24r hrs?
Activity: 714
so we have a pool before we have a coin.

thats a first.
Pages:
Jump to: