Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elacoin | Released | Fair Elastic Scrypt Mining | No Premine - page 54. (Read 133938 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
OP should give himself some more time and make a new lauch time and announce it, and have everything ready, even windows binaries, else this will be a fail start imo.

+1
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
OP should give himself some more time and make a new lauch time and announce it, and have everything ready, even windows binaries, else this will be a fail start imo.

Yeah, I thought we learned from past mistakes, but I might be wrong.
I'll compile the windows client and put it up here..
Nothing against you, but people here are pretty paranoid about third party compiled wallets
I know.. Thats the weird thing.. If OP puts it on, no problem.. If I put it on wooooooooooo, anyways, im on linux.. Just a courtesy on my end..

I would totally like if if you compiled Win Binary. I can scan it and run it in a VM so, I don't care. Would just be a nice service.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
So, you didn't respond to that message: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2137078
Milkshake, please, pay attention to this post.

Another deadcoin, yeah? I'm awakened to see that circus with poprorn.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Just a minute guys, the pool will be launched at block 1000 to protect it against low difficulty.
can you repost the pool?
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
Must....stay....awake.... Launch....ELAcoin....gonna be rich...

Activity: 74
Activity: 101
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
waiting...this is my first coin launch...exciting!  wish I was mining it...be nice to see how 4k coins feel to have in a useless wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Mining Yacoin while the rest twiddles thumbs in anxiety, i'll check back in an hour or 3 & we'll probably be at the same point Smiley
Activity: 112
Nothing against you, but people here are pretty paranoid about third party compiled wallets
I know.. Thats the weird thing.. If OP puts it on, no problem.. If I put it on wooooooooooo, anyways, im on linux.. Just a courtesy on my end..
i have both Cheesy onlu linux will take more time (compile long time)

Launches without Windows Binary  Roll Eyes
Activity: 115
Announce pre-release => postpone one day => lots of troll posts => gets to exchange = YAC = altcoin client stealing Bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 112
Everyone so emotional over coin!

First all smiles and hugs for a fair coin for everyone..

..then all hippies turn violent and upset calling OP names, being Captain Obvious and starting fights!

F*cking humans are stupid.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Just a minute guys, the pool will be launched at block 1000 to protect it against low difficulty.
Activity: 756
We should compile this just for OSX and see what happens lol
Activity: 680
This is a officially a linux only thread now, if you posted on Microsoft Windows you need to delete your posts from this part of the forum.
legendary
Activity: 934
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Because everyone uses Windows am I right?

Do you think I like closed source software?

Elitist prick? I think so!
Pages:
Jump to: