Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Eleven01 | Blockchain for the next billion | MIT Team | Government backed - page 13. (Read 11876 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I think the most interesting thing will happen when the team adds a token to the exchange. There is a chance to see great demand due to the wide number of people in the region.
Perhaps you are right, I still do not understand how actively the token will be used within the Eleven01 project. The liquidity of the token may depend on the successful cooperation of the network with large projects, and on the publication of commercial blockchain services.
I read that the team has a specific strategy for token commercialization. We should wait until the sale is completed to evaluate the result of this strategy.
The team has already attracted a large community. I saw in the Telegram more than 30K members. I think this community interest confirms a good perspective for Eleven01.
Activity: 12
How is the initialization of the Dapps on the platform? I would like to see a more detailed description of this phase for the project.
Activity: 9
I do not understand, the platform Eleven01 is already open for access to offers from developers? If this has already happened, what feedback is there from the first participants?
Activity: 15
modernization of the urban database management system will simplify many processes for citizens. Has any region agreed to start work in this direction?
there are some steps in negotiations with the government of one of the regions. But I do not yet understand how successful this work will be.
The situation in India is not as active as many developers of blockchain projects would like to see. Perhaps Eleven 01 will be able to provide them with the necessary tools. It would be great to watch this and make a profit.
I think that early investors will be able to get the maximum benefit, but now , as I understand it, we are talking only about large investments. I will wait for messages, maybe the project will hold an open round of sales.
Activity: 29
A platform that allows you to create, publish and expand basic blockchain services in all sectors is not only a profitable option for investment, but also a very important idea for the development of your region.
The project has big plans that they have already started to implement in real business. Now you should see the reaction of the community to the launch of the platform. I am sure that the reaction will be good.
Activity: 28
if we talk about the project as a whole, there are many interesting features and characteristics. But I still don't understand when the team plans to complete the main stages of development.
Activity: 41
modernization of the urban database management system will simplify many processes for citizens. Has any region agreed to start work in this direction?
Activity: 24
A platform that allows you to create, publish and expand basic blockchain services in all sectors is not only a profitable option for investment, but also a very important idea for the development of your region.
Activity: 23
India is an active region in the development of innovative technologies. But as far as I know, still most of the population does not have the opportunity to be in this community. The results of the launch of your products are not clear to me yet.
In India, I think there are many corporations that will use blockchain technology. So I have no doubt that the network will become popular.
Popularity is a relative score for the platform. Of course, for large corporations Eleven01 is of great importance, but it seems to me that the developers have aimed at attracting ordinary consumers for their products.
Now small investors do not have the opportunity to participate in the investment, but I see that there is a bounty campaign. I would like to understand how long it will last?
Activity: 14
I think the most interesting thing will happen when the team adds a token to the exchange. There is a chance to see great demand due to the wide number of people in the region.
Perhaps you are right, I still do not understand how actively the token will be used within the Eleven01 project. The liquidity of the token may depend on the successful cooperation of the network with large projects, and on the publication of commercial blockchain services.
Activity: 9
I saw four active nodes of the network. What are the plans to expand their total number? Will early investors be able to profit from the token storage?
Activity: 8
As I understand it, every major region wants to create its own blockchain. I think that the population of India may well provide the consumption of the platform's functions, but let's see when that happens.
Activity: 8
India is an active region in the development of innovative technologies. But as far as I know, still most of the population does not have the opportunity to be in this community. The results of the launch of your products are not clear to me yet.
The enthusiasts from the project team understand this and I think that is why they are involved in many activities that help to improve the situation.
Many people do not have access to the Internet and a computer or mobile phone. Therefore, for such people, this opportunity will be closed.
the ability to expand the number of users to a billion participants is the goal of the project. In any case, the team expects to attract such a number of participants. I think they know the potential of the Indian region.
In general, the project deserves the attention of investors. Many new ideas can be launched in conjunction with Eleven01. I think that the real value of the token will be clear only after the completion of all stages of development.
Activity: 29
The platform for developers is already undergoing verification. What other features will we be able to see after its launch?
Activity: 28
Pages:
Jump to: