Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Eleven01 | Blockchain for the next billion | MIT Team | Government backed - page 17. (Read 11876 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
When will you be able to finish testing the first applications?
Activity: 53
Microsoft will strongly motivate investors to buy the token. What kind of cooperation involves your joint work?
Now there is only the addition of new messages about partnerships with different companies that use blockchain. What about the development of the network itself?
as I understand it, everything goes within the framework of the development of the road map. Now there are references to https://explorer.eleven01.io
https://developers.eleven01.io
how many developers can you attract to the platform in the first year of your development? I think their number may affect the value of the token.
Activity: 28
there are not so many options for investors. What is the minimum investment amount? Why did you only offer private sale?
What are the categories of the bounty campaign are open and when is completed this campaign? I would like to start by getting free tokens.
Demo versions of applications that are presented on the project site already have potential customers?
I hope that the team will be able to offer a technical description in other languages. This will help to more accurately reveal the essence of the project for a larger number of investors.
I think that Korean, Chinese and English imply a large number of stakeholders from these regions. Perhaps some translations will be available as part of the bounty campaign.
The specifications of Eleven01 are important for expanding the number of partners. I think this will increase the commercialization of products that will be created on the basis of the network.
Dynamic consensus can be a great way to increase the number of network members.
difficult to assess the growth in the value of the token during the development of the network and ecosystem components. We should see how the team continues its work.
Has the platform verification phase been completed?
Is there any information about what the value of the Eleven01 token will be at the time of adding the token to the exchange?
no, the team didn't report it. Worth the wait. I think we can find out about it closer to the end of the private sale .
will the token sale terms not be changed ? I would like to know about the prospect of a public sale.
I would also like to participate in the public sale, but as you can see on the project website, only private sale will be opened.
the project is certainly interesting for investment, but there is a chance to participate in the bounty campaign to get some tokens. I'll start with that.
the price of the token is not specified. I hope that after the release of the token for exchange, we will be able to get a real picture of what value the token has for network users.
Activity: 20
Now there is only the addition of new messages about partnerships with different companies that use blockchain. What about the development of the network itself?
the unique Eleven01 Protocol , which will make it easy to implement the main advantages of the blockchain in absolutely any sector - in my opinion this is not only a great place to invest, but also great prospects for increasing the blockchain community among ordinary consumers.
in order to increase the number of users for applications on the platform, I think that you should offer such ideas that can be useful for ordinary users, not only for large companies.
Activity: 19
Companies from which countries are ready to use your technology? I just want to assess your potential for the global community.
Eleven01 Protocol was presented at many business conferences. As a community blockchain relates to your development?
Pages:
Jump to: