Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Eleven01 | Blockchain for the next billion | MIT Team | Government backed - page 16. (Read 11876 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Partnership messages are a good start to the project. Are there any new successful applications of your benefits in practice?
Activity: 23
For the Indian region, your network is the first, and perhaps thanks to your new features, you will be able to take a large share of users.
Activity: 37
the most correct and convenient will be to put questions in the telegram chat. here I see a lot of questions and few answers... but I'm wondering why I do not see information about when and where the project tokens will be traded
Private sale in full swing, as I understand. But there is no information about the completion of this stage. I think that the team has not yet found a partner for the exchange.
For many companies that are ready to introduce innovative technologies, your platform will be a good assistant.
Activity: 15
Is there a forecast about the time of the launch of all stages, which are specified in the project description?
Activity: 12
It is important to know what are the priorities of the team will decide after the launch of the platform. There are not many details in the road map.
Activity: 8
Eleven01 Marketplace is a great way to commercialize your token. How is the process progressing?
Activity: 11
difficult to assess the growth in the value of the token during the development of the network and ecosystem components. We should see how the team continues its work.
there are already good results that affect the opinion of investors and network users. I am sure that the team successfully carries out all stages of development, thanks to the support of partners.
I agree with you. It is also important to open the platform for developers, their placement on Eleven01 will be able to ensure the consumption of the token.
Activity: 11
Education, agriculture and other industries have already joined your project. Now there are negotiations with the government organization to use the blockchain in the management system?
Creating a market for developers can significantly increase your reach and bring Eleven 01 to many consumers. What is the cost of the services to your platform?
I am interested in the project as an investor. I think that the team will be able to ensure the consumption of the token on the platform. But I will wait for an open round of sales.
I think the community needs to learn more about you so that you can successfully expand your network. Do you provide a category for bloggers in bounty company?
Activity: 53
difficult to assess the growth in the value of the token during the development of the network and ecosystem components. We should see how the team continues its work.
there are already good results that affect the opinion of investors and network users. I am sure that the team successfully carries out all stages of development, thanks to the support of partners.
Activity: 21
where can I see a description of the platform's features and the economic value of the token for the platform?
Activity: 53
You have a lot of partners. I think that their cooperation with you in the process of developing new products will ensure the consumption of the token. Will they all use the token as payment?
The project brought together a large community. I hope that after listing the token, you will have as many new investors. I think we are talking about a long-term perspective here.
Activity: 42
can I read the developers ' feedback about your project and their work on the platform?
how many developers can you attract to the platform in the first year of your development? I think their number may affect the value of the token.
I think that the project offers good conditions for their work, and will provide support in the development and sale of products. Therefore, their number can increase very quickly.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
the most correct and convenient will be to put questions in the telegram chat. here I see a lot of questions and few answers... but I'm wondering why I do not see information about when and where the project tokens will be traded
Private sales have always stimulated large investors. Are there any successes in collecting investments and when will the sale be completed?
Pages:
Jump to: