Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elite [MANDATORY UPDATE] 1.337% APR | POS ONLY - page 21. (Read 51125 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I am waiting for the new wallet update.thanks  team.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
@everyone Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that the new wallet v2.0.0.0 with final APR will be deployed this weekend (Saturday, March 24 2018) after 10 am CST. To avoid issues, I would recommend all not to make any transactions that day unless you are certain that both ends(sender and receiver) are on the same and latest wallet version.

Thx for the heads up Xenonflux
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
@everyone Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that the new wallet v2.0.0.0 with final APR will be deployed this weekend (Saturday, March 24 2018) after 10 am CST. To avoid issues, I would recommend all not to make any transactions that day unless you are certain that both ends(sender and receiver) are on the same and latest wallet version.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
masternode will be implemented ?

If there any plan to implement Elite masternode, what are you think which would be the amount needed to run one MN?

As i have mentioned before, we will know more about masternodes little later this year...based on its complexity and possibility, i am also exploring other options for people running full node. I will keep you guys posted.

Hmm I wonder if Elite could come up with something different then a masternode that rewards holders rewards? That would be a game changer as all coins are switching to masternodes however if Elite has something different then it could really give the coin a lot of attention it deserves.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10

i always was a fan on 1337 coin...earn some extra white f@h super... but who fold much more,they may from me earn some more think at the Electra bill.. you ever and ever never late down the coin super.

greetz 
The wallet stopped at block 1339112 ?!
Connections 9.  Cry

Hi, were you able to resolve your issue? If not, have you tried restarting your wallet?

If there any plan to implement Elite masternode, what are you think which would be the amount needed to run one MN?

As i have mentioned before, we will know more about masternodes little later this year...based on its complexity and possibility, i am also exploring other options for people running full node. I will keep you guys posted.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

Activity: 377
Merit: 250
The wallet stopped at block 1339112 ?!
Connections 9.  Cry
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
@everyone Just wanted to let you guys know that I have made some changes behind the scene on DNS level to improve wallet connections. You should notice connection improvements if you are on v1.9.0.1. (no update needed).
On a different note, I am still trying to negotiate an appropriate time frame with all the exchanges to deploy upcoming wallet update which will include final APR. Regarding Twitter Tipbot, seems like I will have to make some adjustments to comply with Twitter rules on @mentions. I will make the adjustments after new wallet release, I will also update the tipbot wallet at the same time.
edit 2:

Ok... back to 4 active connections in average. And a beautiful stake on top.
Everything fine now.

Regards!
McW

Hi, great...yes it does take some time to establish connections.
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
Funny... finally today I managed to start a new wallet with a new snapshot and: it synchronized. Yes! (with only one active connection, but better one than none) And I imported my dat and the wallet is showing my balance. Yes! Yes! Yes! But now it stopped synching. So I just came here to take a look, if there will be a working node list around, and what do I have to read: Mandatory update is comming in...
Grin
Well - good that you are working on the project. I will never mind that.
But before I have to delete the old wallet and get in struggle with the new one:
Is somewhere a working node list?
Because: Only a connected wallet is a good wallet.
Wink

Or am I on a wrong chain?
How can I fix that?
Wallet and snapshot (2 days old) have been downloaded today from the elite webpage.

edit:
addnode list can be found here:
https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/1337

But with that I cannot get more than one active connection, which brakes down after a a short time...
Huh

edit 2:

Ok... back to 4 active connections in average. And a beautiful stake on top.
Everything fine now.

Regards!
McW
@everyone Quick update on @EliteTipbot (Twitter Tipbot). It seems like Twitter has blocked write functions on our tipbot account due to which its unable to send reply tweets. I have contacted Twitter regarding the issue. Will keep you all posted. Thank you.

Thanks for the update on this issue my friend as I thought something was wrong yesterday when I sent a tip to someone and I got no notification about the tip being sent. So I wasn't sure if that person received the tip or not but I think it went through, just no notification that it was sent. I hope its not too long before you get a reply from Twitter mate, in the meantime I'll just hold off sending tips until this is fixed.

Hi Vella, np and yes your tip went through, you just didnt receive the notification due to Twitter blocking the write function. I will keep you guys posted on this. Keep up the good work.

Hello xenonflux,

Thank you for letting me know that the tip I sent went through just fine. Thanks, and once I get the update from you saying everything is back to normal with the Twitter tipbot, I'll go back to rewarding/tipping the people who make tweets and support the Elite coin community.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
@everyone Just wanted to give you guys a quick update on new core wallet v2.0.0.0. Its coming along pretty well. I am also trying to get in touch with exchanges to get an estimate on ‘how long will it take them to implement this new update’ before deploying the actual update to avoid any issues. I will keep you guys posted. Cheers!

Hey xenonflux,

Glad to hear that the new wallet for Elite is coming along nicely, I can't wait for this new release and the new APR as it should help make Elite more stable in the long term and of course help with inflation. I know some people won't be happy with the low APR but they must think more long term as it should help bring the price up slowly over time. Keep up the good work dev!

Will it be a mandatory update to the new version? Finally, for a week now, everything works fine in my wallet. Whenever there are some changes, then I have a problem to return everything back to normal.
I hope this time will not be same problem

Hi, yes it will be a mandatory update and much has changed since the last major update.. for example embedded DNS seed nodes which should cut down major issues you have experienced in the past.

OK. I hope that everything will be ok, no bigger issue. We are waiting for a new wallet update
@everyone Just wanted to give you guys a quick update on new core wallet v2.0.0.0. Its coming along pretty well. I am also trying to get in touch with exchanges to get an estimate on ‘how long will it take them to implement this new update’ before deploying the actual update to avoid any issues. I will keep you guys posted. Cheers!

Hey xenonflux,

Glad to hear that the new wallet for Elite is coming along nicely, I can't wait for this new release and the new APR as it should help make Elite more stable in the long term and of course help with inflation. I know some people won't be happy with the low APR but they must think more long term as it should help bring the price up slowly over time. Keep up the good work dev!

Will it be a mandatory update to the new version? Finally, for a week now, everything works fine in my wallet. Whenever there are some changes, then I have a problem to return everything back to normal.

Hi, yes it will be a mandatory update and much has changed since the last major update.. for example embedded DNS seed nodes which should cut down major issues you have experienced in the past.
@everyone Quick update on @EliteTipbot (Twitter Tipbot). It seems like Twitter has blocked write functions on our tipbot account due to which its unable to send reply tweets. I have contacted Twitter regarding the issue. Will keep you all posted. Thank you.

Thanks for the update on this issue my friend as I thought something was wrong yesterday when I sent a tip to someone and I got no notification about the tip being sent. So I wasn't sure if that person received the tip or not but I think it went through, just no notification that it was sent. I hope its not too long before you get a reply from Twitter mate, in the meantime I'll just hold off sending tips until this is fixed.

Hi Vella, np and yes your tip went through, you just didnt receive the notification due to Twitter blocking the write function. I will keep you guys posted on this. Keep up the good work.

Hey xenonflux,

Yes this will be a mandatory update as the new wallet version will have the new 1.337% APR which is the final APR so its a must we all have to update to the new version once its released which I believe will be by the end of the month.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!

Hey xenonflux,

Pages:
Jump to: