Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elite [MANDATORY UPDATE] 1.337% APR | POS ONLY - page 23. (Read 51127 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 259
Having problems with a stuck Elite withdraw at Cryptopia from 48 hours ago.  This is a common complaint in their threads for many coins.  Their CEO did just issue a letter stating their going to improve their standards. 

Hopefully they'll fix it soon. We'll keep an eye and keep you you guys posted.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
Having problems with a stuck Elite withdraw at Cryptopia from 48 hours ago.  This is a common complaint in their threads for many coins.  Their CEO did just issue a letter stating their going to improve their standards. 
@everyone Super excited to announce the opening of our Elite accessories store http://tee.pub/lic/w8NndbpLPZ4 where you can purchase Elite themed T-Shirts, hoodies, mugs, stickers etc. Show your love and support by purchasing one of these items. All profits will be used to support future developments. Store link is also accessible via our official website’s About menu. Below are the designs currently available, more designs coming soon. Cheers!

This is Awesome!

I have already promoted this on Twitter by retweeting your tweet dev! Hopefully by having this store it helps build the Elite coin brand and brings awareness to the people out there. Slowly but surely Elite coin is growing and soon I believe it will be one of the top gaming coins in crypto and may even rival XP coin.

Hi Vella, great and thank you as always for your continuous support.
As days goes by, still elite is standing tall and community is still growing and growing. May I ask dev of any target dates on the release of Game Tournament? Looking forward to see it before 2018 ends. Enjoyed staking my elite coin while waiting for the price to fly high on its real value. Kudos Dev Smiley

Hi, i don't have a specific date for the tournament but as mentioned in the roadmap, it should be in Q3 of this year. I have started laying out the base and will keep you guys posted.

Noted in this dev. Its nice to know that the game tournament will be available soon knowing that the team is now working on it. And setting up an Elite accessories store is a good move dev, I will be visiting the store and see if what can I buy. Is elite can be used in buying stuff in the accessories store? Will be waiting for more updates dev. Cheers Smiley

Hi, game tournament will be in Q3 of this year after other developments as mentioned in the roadmap. Currently, you cannot buy accessories with Elite but as i mentioned before, we will look into it depending on the demand. Thank you.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
@everyone Super excited to announce the opening of our Elite accessories store http://tee.pub/lic/w8NndbpLPZ4 where you can purchase Elite themed T-Shirts, hoodies, mugs, stickers etc. Show your love and support by purchasing one of these items. All profits will be used to support future developments. Store link is also accessible via our official website’s About menu. Below are the designs currently available, more designs coming soon. Cheers!

This is Awesome!

I have already promoted this on Twitter by retweeting your tweet dev! Hopefully by having this store it helps build the Elite coin brand and brings awareness to the people out there. Slowly but surely Elite coin is growing and soon I believe it will be one of the top gaming coins in crypto and may even rival XP coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
As days goes by, still elite is standing tall and community is still growing and growing. May I ask dev of any target dates on the release of Game Tournament? Looking forward to see it before 2018 ends. Enjoyed staking my elite coin while waiting for the price to fly high on its real value. Kudos Dev Smiley

Hi, i don't have a specific date for the tournament but as mentioned in the roadmap, it should be in Q3 of this year. I have started laying out the base and will keep you guys posted.

Noted in this dev. Its nice to know that the game tournament will be available soon knowing that the team is now working on it. And setting up an Elite accessories store is a good move dev, I will be visiting the store and see if what can I buy. Is elite can be used in buying stuff in the accessories store? Will be waiting for more updates dev. Cheers Smiley
So there everything is indicated in dollars ...

Hi yes it is via a third party vendor. Depending on the demands, we may also look into the store where you can purchase with elite coins.
Activity: 377
So there everything is indicated in dollars ...

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What was the problem with YoBit? Frequent pumps?
Activity: 490

hello all

i tough this would be a awasome coin to begin with but wth is this :

http://i66.tinypic.com/15f2b2f.jpg

just downloaded the latest windows wallet but at install i get this?   whats going on with this coin

Just click ok and try to restart your wallet again.
Activity: 231

hello all

i tough this would be a awasome coin to begin with but wth is this :

http://i66.tinypic.com/15f2b2f.jpg

just downloaded the latest windows wallet but at install i get this?   whats going on with this coin
Activity: 56
This is a great project and I wish the team behind this great success
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
 Grin  Great work~~
@everyone Glad to let you all know that I have finished working on FAH verification system. It is comprised of Telegram’s account verification process and a customized FAH bot. At some level, this should prevent people from using multiple addresses to fold. Please visit https://telegram.org/ if you do not already have a Telegram account. Once you have your account set up, all you need to do is start direct message conversation with our registration bot https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@EliteFAHbot and send your Elite receive address that you would like to register for payments. Registration instructions and other available commands are also included in the bot's description What can this bot do? (displayed at the beginning of the chat). After completing your registration, you can start folding normally as before using your registered Elite address. In addition to this new verification system, we now also have a new folding team number 234042 with updated info. To receive payments, please fold using this team number. Also, here is the direct folding url http://fahwebx.stanford.edu/nacl/?team=234042 . For a complete step-by-step folding instruction, please visit our official site https://www.elitecurrency.net/fah . If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via Discord or Telegram. Cheers!
What is the problem with 1337 wallet?
Last six days can't be synced. I download latest known version (link from OP) also added all of add-nodes. My wallet just not connected to the network.
On the same computer few other wallets working well, and I have no problem with his synchronisation.

The latest version does not need nodes to be added.
If you add old nodes (from some google doc for example), you might actually make things worse because the wallet will try to connect to nodes which are not online anymore.
I suggest you to stop your wallet, delete the conf and also delete peers.dat and the restart it.
The seed-nodes which are embedded in the latest version will do all the work and your wallet should connect just fine.

I did not touch anything. Now is my wallet updated after 3 days. But now I can't see my balance, also "not staking  because don't have mature coins"
In transaction tab on the wallet, i can see the latest transaction also last received coins from stake 13.feb.2018 and I can see the right balance on explorer. I guess there I need to wait few days again to get real balance in my wallet.
Also, why is this happened (it is not first time) only with 1337 wallet?

Hi, have you tried using -repairwallet command? If not, go to Debug Window, make sure you're in Console tab. Type and enter repairwallet and restart your wallet. Sometimes this happens with fresh sync when wallet is unable to scan all the txs ...this happens with most of the coins. 

Yes, I am tried with "repairwallet". As I expect after few hours I can see all of my balance in the wallet.
now everything is fine, just wait for staking Wink
thanks for your effort.

Glad to hear that.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
What is the problem with 1337 wallet?
Last six days can't be synced. I download latest known version (link from OP) also added all of add-nodes. My wallet just not connected to the network.
On the same computer few other wallets working well, and I have no problem with his synchronisation.

The latest version does not need nodes to be added.
If you add old nodes (from some google doc for example), you might actually make things worse because the wallet will try to connect to nodes which are not online anymore.
I suggest you to stop your wallet, delete the conf and also delete peers.dat and the restart it.
The seed-nodes which are embedded in the latest version will do all the work and your wallet should connect just fine.

I did not touch anything. Now is my wallet updated after 3 days. But now I can't see my balance, also "not staking  because don't have mature coins"
In transaction tab on the wallet, i can see the latest transaction also last received coins from stake 13.feb.2018 and I can see the right balance on explorer. I guess there I need to wait few days again to get real balance in my wallet.
Also, why is this happened (it is not first time) only with 1337 wallet?

Hi, have you tried using -repairwallet command? If not, go to Debug Window, make sure you're in Console tab. Type and enter repairwallet and restart your wallet. Sometimes this happens with fresh sync when wallet is unable to scan all the txs ...this happens with most of the coins. 

Yes, I am tried with "repairwallet". As I expect after few hours I can see all of my balance in the wallet.
now everything is fine, just wait for staking Wink
thanks for your effort.
Pages:
Jump to: