Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ellaism: Ethereum network with no premine and no contentious hard forks - page 24. (Read 118874 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1
its already mooning nicely. chart looks good volume in and ppl stacking. going back toward old highs. low mcap is nice too. i think im gonna grab a bit tomorrow tbh
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Some good looking stats about ellaism.org website.
By the way, it's down right now, showing Error 502. Too many new visitors?  Wink

https://www.similarweb.com/website/ellaism.org#overview
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Activity: 126
EQUAL Network Token
Wow ELLA is doing great!  Cool  Long HODL definitely. Excited how far it goes.. 10$ end of the month?

Considering ZCoin is at $99 with similar amount of coins in circulation. Why not?  Grin
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Wow ELLA is doing great!  Cool  Long HODL definitely. Excited how far it goes.. 10$ end of the month?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Any news on new exchanges?

Unfortunately, criptopia does not accept new registrations right now.
Activity: 26
Unfortunately, criptopia does not accept new registrations right now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
How long is it takes to get ELLA after withdrawal approval on Stock.Exchange?

Try to stay at cryptopia its very reliable so far, especially considering what happened to coinsmarket and the problems on stocks.exchange.
Activity: 17
Hello there.

Our community of miners has demanded a new ELLAism pool. So, there it goes.

New ELLAism pool added.

http://ella.soyminero.es  (soon, http://ella.us.soyminero.es)

We're a community of miners from Spain, South América, and Europe searching for new miners to join and mine with us.

We offer support in spanish and in english via our Telegram Channels, with GPU configurations, and advice of the best to mine depending the country.

Could the admins of this post add our pool to the pool list? Thanks

¡Vente a minar con nosotros!
Activity: 366
Merit: 100

Unknown, probably after the new year celebrated Christmas. And the Russian old new year is ahead ... Or maybe the Chinese New Year is celebrated.  Grin
Activity: 68

It has been quick on the past (5 min) but I think the times have increased recently. Also, stocks was down for a long time today, even apologized on Twitter and removed some fees. But perhaps that gave them a backlog of transactions to handle.
Activity: 26
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
Not sure what Crypto Broker is, but aren't we only able to trade ELLA on Cryptopia and Stock.Exchange?

Stock.Exchange: this exchange does not display balance, support is silent. Although block explorer shows the availability of funds on the wallet.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Not sure what Crypto Broker is, but aren't we only able to trade ELLA on Cryptopia and Stock.Exchange?

Yes, I personally recommend Cryptopia.

Besides mining Ella I also bought some - all at Cryptopia never encountered an issue. Obviously I retrieved the bought coins and wired them back to my wallet, better be careful.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Yes, I personally recommend Cryptopia.
Activity: 126
EQUAL Network Token
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
OMG...  are you on 2FA?

Beware of trading on Crypto Broker exchange!
SCAM ALERT!

Someone just logged in to this shit-exchange using my account, I'm sure they've hacked their database or Crypto Broker team itself is using user's accounts illegally.

Remove this scam-exchange from everywhere it's mentioned, beware of them.
Sure I am using 2FA but the thing is that Crypto Broker is not asking 2FA for logging in, only for withdrawals and things like that, making this exchange a bit more SCAM than it is.
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
MegaPool.io
what wallet do you use when mining ELLA?  i believe cryptopia doesnt allow to receive from mining pool?

thanks

you can use web wallet https://ellaism.github.io/ellawallet/

But some of Ella miners from MegaPool.io are mining direct to cryptopia  and all seems to bee ok for now
Activity: 34
what wallet do you use when mining ELLA?  i believe cryptopia doesnt allow to receive from mining pool?

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: