Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ellaism: Ethereum network with no premine and no contentious hard forks - page 25. (Read 118874 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
EQUAL Network Token
OMG...  are you on 2FA?

Beware of trading on Crypto Broker exchange!
SCAM ALERT!

Someone just logged in to this shit-exchange using my account, I'm sure they've hacked their database or Crypto Broker team itself is using user's accounts illegally.

Remove this scam-exchange from everywhere it's mentioned, beware of them.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining
Wow. What's up with ELLA today?
What a pleasant surprise.

Any announcements?

Organic growth.

The recent surge looks really good. I prefer not to have crazy gains for 2-3 days followed by a big dump. Anyway glad I mined and bought some when it was still cheap (in fact you can still consider it to be cheap)

Network difficulty also doubled today. Not that I'm complaining though. It's good to see Ella getting more visibility.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Beware of trading on Crypto Broker exchange!
SCAM ALERT!

Someone just logged in to this shit-exchange using my account, I'm sure they've hacked their database or Crypto Broker team itself is using user's accounts illegally.

Remove this scam-exchange from everywhere it's mentioned, beware of them.
EQUAL Network Token
I guessed slow and steady wins the race. Looking forward to more developments/announcements from the Dev.

Activity: 427
Merit: 110
BaikalMine - Mining Pool
Please! Add our mining pool to your list! Thank you)

Welcome miners: http://ell.baikalmine.com/
Activity: 170
Merit: 39
Great job Ella Team! I'm proud to say, I covered you guys back in Oct http://T.me/CoinTip had to give you guys another shout on Telegram. You guys have been busy on your developments, especially today. Fair projects like this deserves more attention.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Any announcements?

Organic growth.

The recent surge looks really good. I prefer not to have crazy gains for 2-3 days followed by a big dump. Anyway glad I mined and bought some when it was still cheap (in fact you can still consider it to be cheap)

Considering the market cap and the coin's potential, I'd say it is still very cheap yes.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Any announcements?

Organic growth.

Any announcements?

Organic growth.
EQUAL Network Token

Any announcements?
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
So I foresee ELLA and PIRL both really taking off within the next few months and I'm accumulating as I go. I really see both projects as second chance ETH as far as a price run up! I'm hoping Bridge adds both ELLA and PIRL to the DEX once the port is done. As I mentioned in an earlier post I think the community should focus on a monthly goal of getting listed What we could do for the month of January is run an advertising campaign on Facebook and Twitter to get listed on Kucoin. XLR just did it and was very successful and got listed; of course they were paying out a bounty at the time of 1 XLR to go vote but I still believe a lot of it was related to community driven post and tweets so what does the community say should we shoot for that this month?
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
https://pool.ellaism.io/

Great hash power and great returns!

Come get some!
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Suprised ella is still only $4mil marketcap. Get em while they're cheap I guess
Activity: 224
Just want to understand, how it is different than ETH or other forks of ETH?

first post:

Ellaism is an Ethereum-like network. Features include:

No pre-mine.
    No contentious hard forks. Stability is a feature.
    Monetary policy. A reduction of 20% mining rewards happens every 10 million blocks.
    No difficulty bomb.
    Replay protection enabled by default.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
Just want to understand, how it is different than ETH or other forks of ETH?
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
who is leader of Project?

ellaismer is the founder. A community of about 5 devs and 5-10 other key people have formed around the coin. No formal project leader per se but ellaismer's opinions probably has the most weight at the moment. Mainly due to that it is very clear that he/she is very knowledgable about crypto. That includes the technical, functional and economical aspects of it.
Gigantic dump on ELLA, yet recovered without any troubles at all.

Proud to be holding!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
ELLA will be the next great coin, you can make smart contract with ELLA.

Ellaism (ELLA) Updates
$1.28 USD (6.78%)
0.00008387 BTC (-4.94%)
Market Cap
$4,500,881 USD
295 BTC
Volume (24h)
$169,943 USD
11.14 BTC
Circulating Supply
3,518,210 ELLA
Max Supply
280,000,000 ELLA

Good luck guys.

Best regards,

Okane Satoshi
XRPConnect
Activity: 224
I love Cryptopia,it's my choice as well.I sold some Nuko's and bought some Ella's with the bitcoins,then tried to send it to Cryptopia,just to find out it got lost because it never was in my wallet as it should have been!
Yeah i love Ella,but also Pirl and Ethereum.I hate Ripple lol.Sell all your Ripple's and Bitcoins buy the other 3 i mentioned lol

Pirl is great indeed  Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
I love Cryptopia,it's my choice as well.I sold some Nuko's and bought some Ella's with the bitcoins,then tried to send it to Cryptopia,just to find out it got lost because it never was in my wallet as it should have been!
Yeah i love Ella,but also Pirl and Ethereum.I hate Ripple lol.Sell all your Ripple's and Bitcoins buy the other 3 i mentioned lol

Its always wise to diversify and not put money on one or two horses. I mined some ella a couple of months ago and also bought some once they hit Cryptopia and Im not regretting it.
Pages:
Jump to: