Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ellaism: Ethereum network with no premine and no contentious hard forks - page 7. (Read 118874 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
the windows wallet is out?
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
https://miningpoolstats.stream/ellaism
See what pools are not updated after network upgrade
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
Webasemby and byzantium on ELLAISM Smiley Grat work
Activity: 2
http://ella.1dig.pro

•   http://ella.1dig.pro

Pool features:
•   GPU-Mining, ACIC, Nicehash, Miningrigrental
•   Stratum mining
•   no registration needed
•   Min. payout threshold: 0.5 Ella. PPLNS
•   Payouts every 10min
•   Only 0% Mining Fee (for the test period)
•   Payment History
•   Detailed informations how to connect your Mining-Rigs
•   Anonymous

Server Specs

•   Highspeed Root Server
•   Server SSD-RAID
•   Gigabit Connection
•   Uptime 99,9%
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The Ellaism coin project is moving in the right direction. Investors can look forward to the future of the coin and have a good return on investment in the future.
Activity: 17
https://www.cubepool.eu

Pool features:
  • GPU-Mining/Nicehash
  • Stratum mining
  • no registration needed
  • PPLNS
  • Payouts every 60min
  • Live-Stats
  • Only 0,25% Mining Fee
  • Payment History
  • Detailed informations how to connect your Mining-Rigs
  • Anonymous

Server Specs
  • Highspeed Root Server - no VPS
  • Server SSD-RAID
  • Gigabit Connection
  • Uptime 99,9%
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
I am still in the original discord since Day 1, why isn't your core developer in there anymore? And yes I dumped this after ellaismer left. Lost a lot doing that too, but when the main dev leaves, what would anyone think is going on? Up until that point I thought this was going somewhere.

Well many projects out there where abandoned by the lead dev and other devs took over the project and continued developing it, this is also the ELLA case, so is not a big deal. I remember dev said is a well known developer of a top coin out there and maybe this is the reason he left. Who knows...

This is not true. Lead dev, ellaismer, is as active as usual. It's just part of community devs lives ELLA for their own project.

Sure. Ellaism is alive and well. No worry. Wink I'm just not watching this bitcointalk thread that often.

Good to hear this dev! To be honest I didn't followed this thread lately even if I hold a good bag of ELLA as I was mining it from the begining and bought it at under 500 sats. My bad, I took for god the @podavan post which said you sold and left the project.

In such cases it is good idea to take a look into github https://github.com/ellaism there is activity there.

Good to know, thanks! But as I've stated I didn't followed the project closely and neither did any reserch to see what is going on.

I expect this business will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO!
 Good luck DEVs.

What ICO? I think you are from another movie mate!
Activity: 112
I expect this business will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO!
 Good luck DEVs.
What a positive feedback you have, it's good that there is someone who supports the team. And that, indeed, it is possible in the future and the project will reach certain heights.
Activity: 427
Merit: 110
BaikalMine - Mining Pool
BaikalMine mining pool - very nice for mining Ellaism(Ella): http://pool.baikalmine.com/en/ella/   Smiley
Activity: 111
WELCOME to ELLA POOL

☘️CominingIO pool☘️

ELLA is mined here http://comining.club/

📍 SOLO/PPLNT/PROP (private group)
📍 Location: EU/RU/USA/JAP/SGP
📍 Nicehash 100% support
📍 Switching coins on the fly
📍 Android app (iOs comming soon)
Activity: 102
I am still in the original discord since Day 1, why isn't your core developer in there anymore? And yes I dumped this after ellaismer left. Lost a lot doing that too, but when the main dev leaves, what would anyone think is going on? Up until that point I thought this was going somewhere.

Well many projects out there where abandoned by the lead dev and other devs took over the project and continued developing it, this is also the ELLA case, so is not a big deal. I remember dev said is a well known developer of a top coin out there and maybe this is the reason he left. Who knows...

This is not true. Lead dev, ellaismer, is as active as usual. It's just part of community devs lives ELLA for their own project.

Sure. Ellaism is alive and well. No worry. Wink I'm just not watching this bitcointalk thread that often.

Good to hear this dev! To be honest I didn't followed this thread lately even if I hold a good bag of ELLA as I was mining it from the begining and bought it at under 500 sats. My bad, I took for god the @podavan post which said you sold and left the project.

In such cases it is good idea to take a look into github https://github.com/ellaism there is activity there.

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

Activity: 43

Activity: 70
Merit: 12
MegaPool.io
MegaPool.io/ELLA is ready for hard-fork

Join here --- >> MegaPool.io/ella

Happy mining!!!  Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Dear community! The  bounty sphere increase all the time with the of projects that have not fulfilled their payment promises!
This campaign, including!
blablabla
Hey dude, Ellaism hasn't made made any bounty campaign.
You've been reported, just in case. Enjoy.
Activity: 86
The key is always saved as a file, it does not need to have an UI export function.
Just copy the key.
The keys for PARITY are always in the same folder, so for Windows, this is the USERS / "your_user_name" / AppData / Roamig / Parity / Ethereum / Keys / "keys_for_your_node" folder, type Ellaism or Classic or Ethereum or Musicoin.

--------------------------
for other user who do not know  Wink
Activity: 24
I have kept the recover phrase, but I cannot find the way to recover the account from Parity UI. There is also no private key can be exported in the Parity UI. How to do that if the key file is lost?

----------- update
I found it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: