Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ellaism: Ethereum network with no premine and no contentious hard forks - page 11. (Read 118874 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
This project keeps getting better and better. This is a huge marketing/signal boost.

The project was great back in the days, now is just recovering.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
This project keeps getting better and better. This is a huge marketing/signal boost.
SOLO MINING POOL FOR PROFESSIONAL MINERS

https://ella.solopool.org/

- 100% of the block reward will be credited to the miner who found it
- Support nicehash (special port)
- Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
- Telegram bot (notifications of new blocks and rigs status)
- Stable payments
- Low fee
- DDOS protection
- Great ping

Welcome Wink

Thanks for the heads up mate.
Glad I mined some when the NetHash was lower. Was there any communication about the Cryptopia addition? It would also be interesting to know who initiated it and payed the fee (a fee is required if I remember correctly)

Why is this important to you?
Activity: 84
Glad I mined some when the NetHash was lower. Was there any communication about the Cryptopia addition? It would also be interesting to know who initiated it and payed the fee (a fee is required if I remember correctly)
Activity: 83
Oh, This thread is cracking me up.
Activity: 197
Merit: 23
THE TRAITOR - *insert angry mob here* - Salty Bag Holders Unit!!!

As you guys speculate why the push up, I already posted a page ago why its going up. Raise your hand if you know what antshares are. Take a deep breathe and think, and then get back to FUDing Ellaism.

Where are you now buzzkillb? What a                                                                traitor!

I am still in the original discord since Day 1, why isn't your core developer in there anymore? And yes I dumped this after ellaismer left. Lost a lot doing that too, but when the main dev leaves, what would anyone think is going on? Up until that point I thought this was going somewhere.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
As you guys speculate why the push up, I already posted a page ago why its going up. Raise your hand if you know what antshares are. Take a deep breathe and think, and then get back to FUDing Ellaism.

Where are you now buzzkillb? What a                                                                traitor!

I am still in the original discord since Day 1, why isn't your core developer in there anymore? And yes I dumped this after ellaismer left. Lost a lot doing that too, but when the main dev leaves, what would anyone think is going on? Up until that point I thought this was going somewhere.
Activity: 20

Activity: 5
degflasher: The easy way to improve your hashing power for Ethereum(Ethash) Mining
http://www.degconnect.com/blog/why-we-love-degflasher/
Sometimes I check discord and telegram, it has been quite silent since the chaos which we lost some devs and supporters. That sad feeling while just few months ago I remember it was so fun chatting with you guys and the excited feeling when Ella went to the "moon" ($4 as I remember)..

Yes, I agree there is less random chatter, but if you get involved in the Ellaism project there seems to be so much going on I barely have time to keep up with it all.  There's the weekly dev meetings and tons of activity in the various side channels. 

Personally, I think there is more work getting done behind the scenes and less hype in the general channel.  Long term I think it is going to be good.  We took some steps after that split to create a more professional environment for developers and outside projects. 
Activity: 77
I think as the list develops people will become long term members.  The short term thing is more of a one off as we develop the list.  Just looking at it, we have 5 short term signees and 4 long term currently.  I believe we'll lose 2 of the signees if we want to share public names.  This doesn't count limax or Ella-miner.
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
Sometimes I check discord and telegram, it has been quite silent since the chaos which we lost some devs and supporters. That sad feeling while just few months ago I remember it was so fun chatting with you guys and the excited feeling when Ella went to the "moon" ($4 as I remember)..

Thanks for posting that Zveno.  With so much activity on our Discord, I just don't make it over here as much.

One of our members has started an Ellaism swag store on our Discord, so we're running a few contests over the month of May to give away ELLA bumper stickers and t-shirts.  We have some ELLA coins thrown into the mix as well.  All funds for the giveaway were raised by donations from the community.

This is all just for fun, and a way to thank the community that supports the project.  I still think this is one of the most promising Ethereum projects our there, and we have some exciting developments going forward with the community voting unanimously by carbon vote to implement a hard fork at block number 2000000 to add Ethereum's Byzantium improvements as well as WebAssembly support to Ellaism.

There is a lot of interesting stuff brewing on the Parity side of things as well with I believe native support for an Ellaism branded wallet and I hear rumors of possibly a mobile version. Not to mention Ellaismer built out our multi-Geth client last month with support for Ethereum Classic, Ethereum Social, Ropsten and Rinkeby test networks,  and of course Ellaism.

Overall, Ellaismer has been nothing but dedicated to the success of the project and a very well connected and informed lead dev for us.  Sometimes that gets lost in the noise, but this is a serious and important project for the blockchain space, and a great platform to build upon.

In the end, it is still the only Ethereum based blockchain network with zero pre-mined coins, no ICO, and zero mandatory developer fees-- a project entirely run and supported by volunteers who believe in its importance.

For more information about what is happening, here is the latest monthly community update:
https://ellaism.org/2018/05/05/monthly-update-apr-2018/
Activity: 81
I actually think this is a very good comparison chart to the different projects out there and what the circulating supply is for each one! Like ELLA is definitely on my list to buy and accumulate over the next few months it should definitely rise in price! I'll give it six months before we really start to see result pay off but not even that long if we can get on a few more exchanges and spread the word more effectively especially since its a community coin all the way!
Activity: 7
After adding nodes to ellaism.json, the connection number is only 2. Where is the json which can connect to all as possible?
The official ellaism.json can be found on github:
https://github.com/ellaism/parity-config/blob/master/ellaism.json

If you still don't get connections to more nodes you might want to remove the file "nodes.json" from your parity installation folder, somewhere in (this is from a Parity on Ubuntu Linux, it should be similar in Windows, though):
.../io.parity.ethereum/chains/ellaism/network/nodes.json

I hope this helps.

Activity: 99
Airdrop is a good way to earn profit if you made the right decision in this way. Airdrop is simple way to money and received a  big profit.
Activity: 24
I'm interested in ELLA for writing the smart contracts as exercises because the ETH is hard to sync for a very long time and need a big hard disk. I just start the command "parity --chain ellaism" to sync and happily seeing the fast snapshot sync. The party UI also works well. But only 1/25 peer is connected and I see a message as follows:

"You are connected to only one peer. Your node might not be reliable. Check your network connection."

After adding nodes to ellaism.json, the connection number is only 2. Where is the json which can connect to all as possible?
Pages:
Jump to: