Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ellaism: Ethereum network with no premine and no contentious hard forks - page 79. (Read 118874 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hi all, I added a donations page (https://github.com/ellaism/meta/blob/master/donations.md). If you've contributed something to the Ellaism coin, please feel free to open a PR and add your name in the donations list. In the mean time, if you want to work on some ideas related to Ellaism and require funding, you can open an issue https://github.com/ellaism/meta/issues and label it "funding required". Remember to add your donation address in the issue description.

Since the ella.minerpool.net miners are donating automatically to the community wallet, but we are not able to split out the donators, we should perhaps mention it in total as "all Miners contributed automatically" or something...

Activity: 130
Merit: 11
Hi all, I added a donations page (https://github.com/ellaism/meta/blob/master/donations.md). If you've contributed something to the Ellaism coin, please feel free to open a PR and add your name in the donations list. In the mean time, if you want to work on some ideas related to Ellaism and require funding, you can open an issue https://github.com/ellaism/meta/issues and label it "funding required". Remember to add your donation address in the issue description.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
I don't believe Chris was talking about us, we did get a recommendation from someone to look at this coin and have been working to implement more Ethereum based coins. Would love suggestions from the community on how to improve the site to make your trading experience more enjoyable Smiley Also we are open to adding other coins just shoot us an email or create a support ticket Smiley

I am depositing some ELLA and it doesn't show how many confirms are required to see the deposit fully go in. Looks like 10 which was very fast.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
I don't believe Chris was talking about us, we did get a recommendation from someone to look at this coin and have been working to implement more Ethereum based coins. Would love suggestions from the community on how to improve the site to make your trading experience more enjoyable Smiley Also we are open to adding other coins just shoot us an email or create a support ticket Smiley
Hi,

Thank you for your effort.
If you are looking to implement more ETH-like coins, you should consider adding Elementrem (ELE) as well, from a neighbour thread   Wink Take a look if you have time
Activity: 179
We've added Ellaism to CryptoBroker

https://trade.cryptobroker.io/markets/ellabtc

We appreciate any feedback you have on how to make our site better. We look forward to being apart of the Ellaism community.
Good news everyone  Grin
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Activity: 819
Merit: 502

We appreciate any feedback you have on how to make our site better. We look forward to being apart of the Ellaism community.

It is good young exchange. For example BitcoinZ (BTCZ) is doing well there
Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Well at least something, this is a good start.
Is it the exchange CHRlS was talking about in the post above or another one?
Activity: 51

Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Well my post was deleted...glad to be apart of this project!
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
hi when is exchange expected and what is actual price of this coin?

An exchange has confirmed to list ella in the next days!

Thats nice to see so much advancement on this network , i am searching a explorer with a richlist and token view working with parity if someone know one that i can fork to adapt it for ellaism i take it.

If someone could create a faucet and a dice game dapps this could increase the audience too.

You want to try it with the explorer from www.ubiq.cc / explorer.whalecoin.org

It is fast and stable and available in github...

BTW:

Derek has finished the new website and brings it online now.

www.ellaism.com

The old team employee role has changed now. In discord the role is still renamed to Community Managers 

On the workflow and roadmap for the Cross Chain Masternodes will be worked now, to get updated announcements soon.

Cheers

Chris

Thanks 👍
Activity: 179
Finally Ella got notice  Grin

An exchange has confirmed to list ella in the next days!

Thats nice to see so much advancement on this network , i am searching a explorer with a richlist and token view working with parity if someone know one that i can fork to adapt it for ellaism i take it.

If someone could create a faucet and a dice game dapps this could increase the audience too.

You want to try it with the explorer from www.ubiq.cc / explorer.whalecoin.org

It is fast and stable and available in github...

BTW:

Derek has finished the new website and brings it online now.

www.ellaism.com

The old team employee role has changed now. In discord the role is still renamed to Community Managers 

On the workflow and roadmap for the Cross Chain Masternodes will be worked now, to get updated announcements soon.

Cheers

Chris

Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Activity: 661
Merit: 500

Activity: 142
And a background for twitter or other use

It is nice. Really good design  Cool
Activity: 44
Activity: 87
Someone will tell me what is the useful idea of ​​this coin? After reading the description at the office. I did not find anything specific. Only information how to get where to store. Where to sell it will be possible. Huh

If I should summarize I would say, it is a complete community operated monetary currency, with cross chain compatibility to other chains and the ability to trade on p2p exchanges.

Without anything other spectacular than the technical part, the community part and the fact that there is no one who owns coins or funds.

The community has to deliver the value now and I am very interested to see where we go with the coin in future.

Very well said my friend!!! I am going to copy this quote.
Someone will tell me what is the useful idea of ​​this coin? After reading the description at the office. I did not find anything specific. Only information how to get where to store. Where to sell it will be possible. Huh

If I should summarize I would say, it is a complete community operated monetary currency, with cross chain compatibility to other chains and the ability to trade on p2p exchanges.

It will have in addition paid Cross Chain Masternodes which are there for doing the cross chain transactions.

Without anything other spectacular than the technical part, the community part and the fact that there is no one who owns coins or funds, the earnings of the masternodes are very interesting for all who can operate one.

The community has to deliver the value now and I am very interested to see where we go with the coin in future.

Activity: 216
Miner on nvidia
Pages:
Jump to: