Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ellaism: Ethereum network with no premine and no contentious hard forks - page 76. (Read 118874 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
For everyone solo mining or running a mining pool, it is recommended that you run Parity with "--usd-per-tx 0" parameter because it cannot get the correct ELLA-USD rate. This helps to fix the problem that a small amount of transactions in the network cannot get confirmed into blocks.
Code:
parity --author walletaddress --chain "/path/to/ellaism.json" --usd-per-tx 0

You can also set this parameter in your Parity config file (https://github.com/paritytech/parity/wiki/Configuring-Parity#config-file):
Code:
[mining]
usd_per_tx = "0"

Currently we are in a good shape in terms of transaction volumes so this won't affect your mining profit in any way. Smiley
i got mine to glad he came thru!
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I don't think it's scam. The admin isn't available I think. He is the only one handling it. Btc withdrawals are working fine
I hope . But my problem is almost 3 days not been processed !
I haven't been able to contact the admin. His telegram is offline since 18th
My transaction was completed last night.

Im glad your withdrawal went through.

Did the Exchange owner advise why it took so long? Is it just a case of Ella withdrawal not being automated?
He is still offline on telegram. I think he might be stuck somewhere. When I started on the exchange even btc was manual but that's automated now, so I think he will automate ella in coming days as well
me too . Grin
Activity: 81
I don't think it's scam. The admin isn't available I think. He is the only one handling it. Btc withdrawals are working fine

Did the Exchange owner advise why it took so long? Is it just a case of Ella withdrawal not being automated?
He is still offline on telegram. I think he might be stuck somewhere. When I started on the exchange even btc was manual but that's automated now, so I think he will automate ella in coming days as well
Activity: 235
Merit: 100

stronger network for relaying transactions
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
we need more people running nodes/peers please set some up you guys!

What is the appeal of running nodes?
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
I'm running a ellaism geth node and for know its working nicely for a beta , but i dont have a domain for now.
we need more people running nodes/peers please set some up you guys!
Why you're saying so ? Please explain, thx.
You can deposit ELLA but never withdraw them .
 I waited 2 day ago for withdraw . And now it still says "ALMOST DONE" , Not reply from support
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
Why you're saying so ? Please explain, thx.
Check out the new "Donate to Ellaism" (http://ellaism.org/donations/) page! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: