Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Encrybit Cryptocurrency Exchange Evaluation Survey Winner Announcement - page 16. (Read 3930 times)

copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
Is everything about the project clear yet? I think it would be helpful for the community to decide if to invest or not

If you have any queries regarding our project, please do not hesitate to contact us on Telegram: https://t.me/encrybit
copper member
i will surely support this campaign. good luck

Thank you for your wishes and support.
copper member
How is the development of the platform coming along?

We are in the pre-marketing phase. Development will start in a couple of months. You may expect the beta version of the exchange in Q2 2019.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
 How is the development of the platform coming along?
Activity: 58
i will surely support this campaign. good luck
copper member
hello! I'm so pleased to feel like one of the many people who support this project with all their might! Just success

Hi, thanks for your wishes. With the support of people like you, success cannot stay away from us for long.
Activity: 71
Who will manage information that is coming in form of reviews?
copper member
I'm pretty sure that the Encrybit will be a successful and great a project and i will do my best to support this project.Thanks for the opportunity to become a member in this ico or in a signature campaign of  this project.

Thank you for your wishes and support. We won't disappoint you!
copper member
Announcing the 10th list containing 100 names of winning participants... (August 16, 2018)

Twitter Handle:

@AbhishekManhar1
@abtaylor14
@Adeniji28953808
@adippostman
@adityadesaingr2
@ahm_mostofa
@AirdropAlertzz
@airdropscash
@akash34536733
@Akrankurniawan1
@alim9358
@AmineAbdelali1
@anpenny1990
@balkris51313273
@bat_quy
@beebeehem1
@belkaa1999
@Bibhu420
@biodunayorinde
@Bonodolares
@CABEZAMANYA1
@Clac43945165
@CobainLucifer1
@CryptDecoder
@CryptoMalianho
@cryptomonkeyman
@CryptoTchaps
@dajo1904
@DanlianoAkpata
@davipele09
@denyazaya
@DngTrn64541580
@EndyUwadiae
@Evgenij08220940
@favourboroks
@ferdausi5833
@Gabriellycarva
@gas3833
@grpbiradm
@hang_moom
@hasimondal42
@HelenJo67184650
@hosnan94
@hotbeen_17
@iamFarhan6
@inferno_crypto
@ismailkaya2626
@jamescryptoman
@jannyreuben
@jay_chord
@kamransaddi10
@khiemnguyen2017
@L0zek
@lamariposa_2018
@Lasharishb
@LhayneG
@luvkings
@maycmanuela
@Merry_js_k
@mihanabad1363
@mindfak3
@Mohamed1Chaouch
@MR_SUMZY
@mskumar230078
@muzaicy
@NairaPropeller
@neeploki
@NguynAn39743504
@Nguynnh76547183
@noe_aufa
@now_airdrop
@Oyeropaul1
@phuongphuong511
@PMumoni
@PodPArtist
@rami_sat
@Ranjeetsraghav
@rio_romadhoni26
@roraymond
@rosa197311
@SaalimK00738527
@seoclerkstop
@shaikhshakeel94
@SheikhALHabib5
@shiplu1995
@smjarboue
@stephlekoala54
@sukshir
@tadberuangnow
@Teukukaharjo
@thatchelsea95
@toninho515
@ugwuegedeugochi
@Yeril
@Yomdheal
@yung_success1
@zalatche2105
@zeropluszero7
@_kwamecubes
@666Artas666

Congratulations! 1000 winners are declared till now!

Not in winning list? Don't be sad. Your name might be there in the upcoming winner's slots. Stay tuned with us, we'll announce 100 lucky names every day until all the 1300 winners are announced. Then, the position for winning XRP and BTC will be announced.

Keep checking our official Telegram group (https://t.me/encrybit) for more updates.

Find the complete list of the winners in Google Sheets - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TuySJqxn6psCtJntCSVOJ3XesRSjgjmvseP3bHNlF1Y/.

In case you are unaware of the Encrybit cryptocurrency exchange evaluation survey, it was to gather the opinions of cryptocurrency traders on advanced trading features and their expectations from upcoming exchanges. View the detailed information at https://medium.com/@enbofficial/cryptocurrency-exchange-evaluation-survey-announcement-by-encrybit-6cc7d76f3f03.

Official Encrybit website for ICO - https://encrybit.io

Stay tuned for next slot announcements!
copper member
A good project, they have a professional team. Development project on e-commerce on blockchain technology

I guess there is some misinformation. It is a cryptocurrency trading platform. Nothing related to e-commerce. Check the website for more details: http://encrybit.io
copper member
i am   waiting for the whitepaper but i have a small Q will we have a working MVP before token sale starts ?
and congrats for the winners Smiley

To have an exclusive preview of the whitepaper, please register at https://encrybit.io/#encrybit-form.

No MVP, but we'll have a prototype of the demo version which is to be launched in Q2 or Q3 of 2019.
Activity: 101
 A good project, they have a professional team. Development project on e-commerce on blockchain technology
Activity: 112
I'm pretty sure that the Encrybit will be a successful and great a project and i will do my best to support this project.Thanks for the opportunity to become a member in this ico or in a signature campaign of  this project.
Activity: 69
hello! I'm so pleased to feel like one of the many people who support this project with all their might! Just success
Activity: 76
Is everything about the project clear yet? I think it would be helpful for the community to decide if to invest or not
Activity: 93
Oh, great, you have telegram channel! I'll probably join
Activity: 93
 I still think these info about your project are not enough for us. Waiting for more info from dev team
copper member
It's good that the winners get such a good reward, but I could not participate, there will be more bounty companies?
Yes the project team and developers are so very nice to have a generous rewards.  The rewards is very good way to market the project and increase the number of trust ratings. There is no news as of now about the bounty campaigns but Iam confident and I believe the good decision of the team for the project.

Thank you for the appreciation. The bounty program is coming up next month. To know the final date and details, join us on Telegram.
copper member

Only few exchanges that are centralized that supports cryptocurrencies. And what makes you decide to make it centralized? Because crypto users may find themselves curious to know about the opinion of the team.

Generally there is no problem with having more exchanges as it is good to have some competitive service providers. Although it is true that in the end most traders will go where the most trading volume is.

The decision to make it centralized is that decentralized platforms are still acquiring a stable position in the market. Also, do not offer advanced trading features, do not attract more number of traders and thus low liquidity and trading volume.

Traders will be attracted to join an exchange with high trading volume, advanced trading features and better liquidity. Also, if something goes wrong there is no one available for contact on decentralized exchange as the team generally does not put their contact information.

copper member

It is very good! Who can take part in getting tokens? Are there any restrictions? Or can absolutely everyone take part?

We have not defined any restrictions to participate in the tokens yet. However, please join us at Telegram to know the final announcements.
Pages:
Jump to: