Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Encrybit Cryptocurrency Exchange Evaluation Survey Winner Announcement - page 18. (Read 3930 times)

copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
I also  believe that amazing customer service is what makes a business success. Therefore, the fastest way to succeed is promote customer service.

Yes, definitely. The customer service aspect at existing exchanges is not up to par. And being in the service industry, we understand the importance of customer service. We already have in-house dedicated and skilled support team to help the traders as quickly as possible and that too with a solution. 
copper member
Have some experience in this area. where should I make contact?

You can contact us on Telegram: https://t.me/encrybit
copper member
How do you think about zero fee? I’m sure you will attract a lot of people.

We are going to have an introductory zero-fee period to attract new traders. It will be for a month. Thereafter, the trading fees are very nominal i.e. 0.1%. And the trader can enjoy 50% discount in that too by holding Encrybit tokens.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
 Have some experience in this area. where should I make contact?
copper member
Hi there, I want to know more about your co-founder. Who is he? Does he have any experience in this term?

Hi, Mr Jitendra Rajput (myself) is the co-founder of Encrybit. You can find my experience and other details at https://linkedin.com/in/jitenrajput/
Activity: 79
 Hi there, I want to know more about your co-founder. Who is he? Does he have any experience in this term?
Activity: 82
 How do you think about zero fee? I’m sure you will attract a lot of people.
Activity: 63
I also  believe that amazing customer service is what makes a business success. Therefore, the fastest way to succeed is promote customer service.
Activity: 57
To become Top 10 cryptocurrency exchange by 2021 in crypto market is not easy. Do you have any strategic plan?
Activity: 74
It sounds great when you intend to hold encrybit event to meet the cast and crew of encrybit. Let’s catch up.
Activity: 75
 Please update more info about your private sale
Activity: 74
Looking forward to seeing your project on telegram
Activity: 84
How about your private sale? How can I take part in?
Activity: 101
Hey, I am waiting for your whitepaper, when can I see it?
Activity: 70
Waiting for upcoming crypto exchange evaluation  survey insight? What is the exact time dev ?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
The project is very, very good, but unfortunately I missed the free distribution of tokens, so it's a pity.
I believe that not everything is lost for you, because this contest was not final and in the future the distributions will be repeated. Therefore, do not miss your chance and watch the thread in time to register.
I don't think there will be another one on this as the team already set for the next stage on their promotions which is the bounty programs and the token sales. Hopefully, this will also be acknowledged by the people and helped the project become more popular in this forum and in social medias.
I am sure that the team will necessarily notify their community if they plan something to launch in the near future. It is very important to know in advance about such interesting events.
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
Activity: 6
Winners deserve the price to win! apparently, that particular program gives each individual to perform openly, futhermore I may say that the said contest was not finalize..as a result many performer looking forward for another batch of contest or survey as well for them to join.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
The project is very, very good, but unfortunately I missed the free distribution of tokens, so it's a pity.
I believe that not everything is lost for you, because this contest was not final and in the future the distributions will be repeated. Therefore, do not miss your chance and watch the thread in time to register.
it was an official statement from the developers that the distribution will be repeated? Or is it just your guesses? I would not want to miss the second chance to participate in this distribution.
The developers officially announced that the competition will be divided into several stages and those users who did not participate in the previous distributions can participate now and get a chance to win.
copper member
it was an official statement from the developers that the distribution will be repeated? Or is it just your guesses? I would not want to miss the second chance to participate in this distribution.

Officially, Encrybit will launch Bounty campaign in September. There are few marketing campaigns to get free Encrybit tokens in upcoming months. Please stay tuned with us at https://t.me/encrybit
Pages:
Jump to: