Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] (ENDO) ENDOCOINV2 HYPER STAKE 2000%-35000% ROI - SWAP - LOW PREMINE - page 2. (Read 4104 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
endov2 seems to have already died, when will you swap to endov3?
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
ENDO touches on one of the most important problems that Blockchain technology can solve – the reliability of information. Such projects are very warmly perceived in the crypto community. ENDO has high expert ratings in ICO project listings, a professional and dedicated team, reputable advisors. good luck team
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Joined the mining, I will follow the coin. The price is very low. I hope for the development of the project.
Activity: 29
i am still waiting to recieve back my swap coins, asked the question in discord and now i have been booted..... whats the deal?

It's maybe because you didn't swap your endocoinV1 in time. Did you? There was a period of time and instruction given for everyone to do the swap. It could be perhaps that didn't follow the instructions? Please go to discord and clarify things with mods/helpers and/or even the dev. Good luck.
Activity: 15
i am still waiting to recieve back my swap coins, asked the question in discord and now i have been booted..... whats the deal?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
you need to fix your stocks exchange link

Here is the proper stocks echange link where you can trade endocoinV2 https://app.stocks.exchange/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/ENDOV2/ . Hurry up buy now while you can because the price is very cheap and while ROI is 5000%. It will be 10000% when superblock comes. Wink
Activity: 62
you need to fix your stocks exchange link
Activity: 169
a very interesting idea and a great team inside. I think this project is potential and good for investors. hopefully for development will be in accordance with the plan and able to achieve success.
Activity: 126
What is ENDO v2 maximum supply
Activity: 174
Thanks PosKing  Grin  received my Aidrop 2k ENDO V2, best staking coin around just join Discord to get free Airdrops every day

https://discord.gg/NWHqug8
Activity: 12
Endo has a wonderful community.
There is an air drop there, I am happy because I can get Endo.
I think that Endo has potential in the future. I am very happy to participate in it.
Activity: 5
ENDO is a really great coin with high staking rewards. They have a great community and an active development team. So if your looking for a high ROI POS coin then look no further, Endocoin V2 is here!
Activity: 12
This is a great project and got even better after the swap to V2. They have a very active discord community with regular airdrops and give aways. Check it out here: https://discord.gg/CXkhBmv
Activity: 83
the program is so hot, i had follow this program so long time, i like it and i agree the design of the coin, only one i feel sad is the airdrop is so hard to get, Cry,every airdrop only 20 people get , Angry
Activity: 1
I like this project. high PoS, and stable price etc... I like one more other things is Coinname.
「Endo」. Endo is Japanese generaly family name. I like it. nice choice! (I don't know Why choose Endo lol)
Activity: 1
I love this project. lets stake this coin with big profit at SU : https://stakeunited.com/vie
you can also, join the discord with great community and get some airdrops Smiley goodluck!
Activity: 75
The project really is an interesting project,
with a high probability,their price, investment options, bonus program and so on
Very interesting, we'll see how things move and turn out.
Activity: 7
I am involve with Endo from the version 1.It was nice and trustable..why they have released version 2.And everything is growing nicely.Hope for the best.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
The community construction of the EndoCoinV2 project is very good. The future development of this project is worth the expectation of coin holders. I will never lose my faith in EndoCoinV2. The high and lows in the market is just normal. Patience is the key here if you want to succeed.
Activity: 79
I was very sadd who failed the swap at endo 1. Although it was a small number of sheets, endocoin which stakes and continues to increase is enjoyable everyday.
I do not want to miss this project absolutely because it is a big opportunity.
endocoin 2 is my important everyday enjoyment. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: