Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] (ENDO) ENDOCOINV2 HYPER STAKE 2000%-35000% ROI - SWAP - LOW PREMINE - page 5. (Read 4104 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
And this question has already been heard in different languages, and it does not matter in which branch to write.... DEV ignores all questions...
The question is what to do with ENDO V1 if the ENDO V2 wallet is not syncing?! Maybe someone can throw in here working ADDNODE, or there are none..... And in General, is it possible to make a transfer from ENDO V1 to ENDO V2.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
EndocoinV2 is staking great. Please don't sell cheaper if you want gains on your investment. Time and power is not so cheap these days. So only sell at a higher price inasmuch as possible. Don't settle at a loss.

And also guys, Please don't post Russian things or other languages here except English. There are sections in botcointalk for that. and besides, it's a bit tiresome goggle translating your words.
DEV specifically ignores all issues related to wallet and transfer from ENDO V1 to ENDO V2....... This is disrespect to the participants and holders of this coin!!!
Activity: 16
кaк пepeвecти endo в endo 2 ? Или чтo вooбщe дeлaть c endo ? Здecь вooбщe ecть aдмин дaннoй вeтки, чтoбы oтвeтил нa вoпpocы?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
When using the EndoCoin platform for transactions, users are guaranteed privacy and secured account, transactions ... At the same time, the transaction speed is fast, simple and low fee. In particular I also realize the difference is staking. I believe the project will be a strong one.
Activity: 16
Чтo мнe дeлaть c мoнeтaми endo? Гдe иx мoжнo пpoдaть? Boзмoжнo ли пepeвecти endo в endo 2 ?
What to do with a purse EndocoinV2, they are not synchronized??? And is it possible to transfer from EndocoinV1 to EndocoinV2?Huh?
Activity: 8
Activity: 1
Hey guys i have a problem with my wallet i can´t find the conf file in appdata/Roaming/endo i don´t know why...it worked for my for 5 or 6 weeks but then it stoped in the middle of syncing and stood there for about 3...or 4 days i tried to delet the files and reopen it again but now it always says 0 connections i want to add the nodes but don´t know where.....i can´t recover my coins cause of the 0 connections i tried it on 2 different laptops but the problem is on both....and what about the swap are my coins lost now or broken like swap from other coins ? i couldn´t find any news about that =/
Activity: 1
i have sent 100000 endocoins for swap but haven't got endocoinv2 in my wallet yet it's being 5 days i had done the process
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
The potential of this coin is high. So is the potential of an investor to earn from staking. So let's buy, hodl, get staking rewards. Remember guys, don't sell cheap but sell at higher prices. Cos we're investing to earn money, not lose it. More power to endocoinV2! Wink
Activity: 27
is currently

https://stakeunited.com/ujkillaswap still going? how instructions and a way to swap, because I still haven't seen the announcement for it

https://stakeunited.com/ujkilla
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
is currently swap still going? how instructions and a way to swap, because I still haven't seen the announcement for it
brand new
Activity: 0
So.
Why we don't have coin after minning???
Can you show me 1 pool support your coin?
Activity: 174
Any update about when it will be listed on any exchange, got my coins swapped coins from stakeunited, any one interested can join best pos pool around

https://stakeunited.com/onlinejalsa
copper member
Activity: 21
This looks like a scam coin.  Recommend you run away.

0 - 50k Transactions fee... so I was mining for 30 minutes and found 15 blocks.  Got nothing for it.  Big old scam for those already holding the coins, such as the developers.

This coin is a swap. and all info are in the ann.
Activity: 98
Endo Coin V2 Block Explorer

https://endo.blockrex.info/

Donate / Bounty : ehRoMTjdjMgJ8bLQ4q1bpASJaE6EAgZvZx
Pages:
Jump to: