Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] (ENDO) ENDOCOINV2 HYPER STAKE 2000%-35000% ROI - SWAP - LOW PREMINE - page 3. (Read 4104 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Good to read about the 10.000% staking until block 73.000! Nice one for a project that I follow from the beginning.

Good job Endo team!

Regards
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
Its been a while after i met this project, but up until today, the site still in-accessible.
So when will the site ready to be access? I wish to find more information about the project.
Activity: 1
@Endocoin_  its a super project. I'am verry interested in this is also a good stake of proof 6000k ever year rent. The coin go to the mooooooon!!! Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 700
50 Billion is a big number of coins. Any plans for the exchange of this project?
Also when will the coins trade able in an exchange?
Activity: 742
I would like to know about the 100K pre mined coins, why do it prepared for a swap?
The project has just started isn't it? then why do it need to swap the coin?
Activity: 4
Got myself some Endov2 at stakeunited.com after the swap, staking seems pretty nice, and the value seems stable at this point, so I think I´ll buy some more Smiley
Activity: 41
Well I got my first Endo swapped to endov2, here I am, in the new coin endov2. Join there discord https://discord.gg/YtZuKvq. I hope it's better than before.
Activity: 18
this coin have a big ROI%. endov2 i do not have a lot of it. i hope i can win the giveaway. yay!!!
Activity: 18
it's a great start with endo V2 .. better opportunity and more fun on discord ..

you can join us on discord as we..

2K to 35K is very good ROI i like it
Activity: 6
Nice project for working together, upgraded to V2 😊Such percentage of ROI is overwhelming!
Usually, if a project is promising such kind of roi, this will not gonna last long.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
I got my endo1 swap with stakeunited, is super easy during the swap process. Kudos to stakeunited and endo team. My Endo2 stake right after the swap in no time. Endov2 is one of my fav coin in the lists.
Activity: 50
ENDOCOIN is a great investment and i will keep buying ENDO as much as i can, i see bright future for this coin!!! fingers crossed Smiley
Activity: 27
ENDOV2 is the promising coin.Here all are good community & good project also.Bounty program running to get more ENDOV2 coin.Trading lover to get good benefit.I hope this coin future is very good.Stay in ENDOV2 community.Happy staking.
Activity: 174
Endocoin V2 Best Hyper Stake coin around, u can almost doubled your  coins in just a week, with initial listing price of 100 sat, future seems to be very bright and promising for new investors now, you can trade them now on stocks exchange
Activity: 40
Good staking capabilities, active devs and community - and access to staking pool, plus recent transfer from V1 to V2 happened without any effort (if you had it in the staking pool). So definitely a good project to follow!
Activity: 30
good project. Happy to see you guys working for interest of users
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Such percentage of ROI is overwhelming!
Usually, if a project is promising such kind of roi, this will not gonna last long.
Is there any advantage why it is swapped to ENDOV2?
Or just to hype up this coin?
Activity: 30
is this endoV2 ?... well i have my endo swaped from endo to endoV2 it done automaticly at stakeunited POS pool. and now it run to stake. hope will high with price.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
Graviex exchange has Endocoin.

Is it Endocoin1 or Endocoin2 ?
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
Not only the wallet look nice and pretty, the transactions speed is also very fast.
You can see there a big progress after ENDOV2, coins staking much faster and get better pos reward.
Pages:
Jump to: