Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Enigma Catalyst - Build Your Own Crypto Hedge Fund - page 14. (Read 43307 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
is the token distribution for bounties has done?? i'm joining the bounties but i haven't received the token yet.
No. As a ICO investor, I haven't got token yet.
It will be tomorrow.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
is the token distribution for bounties has done?? i'm joining the bounties but i haven't received the token yet.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Looks like tomorrow is a big day, we are going to get our tokens. Cheesy

But if they will really be distributed tomorrow, are they tradable anywhere then? Maybe on Etherdelta? I wasn't able to participate in ICO and probably wanna buy some.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Looks like tomorrow is a big day, we are going to get our tokens. Cheesy
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
this was a quiet project too. it will be successful. I do not think hacking, fraud or anything can affect them. How was coindash, the guys talked a lot but still they pumped the price. now they are probably looking for the stock market, I think it will enter a good stock market.
any way i know if my transaction got accepted and i successfully purchased tokens?
You should have got some email right after your deposit.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
any way i know if my transaction got accepted and i successfully purchased tokens?
Activity: 56
Was on white and successfully joined the ico.
They communicated on the token release date. It will be next week, on the 11th.
Won't sell mine soon Smiley

"The Enigma (ENG) token distribution will take place on Wednesday, October 11th. Please stay tuned for more updates from the team." from their official announcement

Anyone know the date we get the tokens?   

The same question has been asked hundreds of times in slack and telagram.
The answer is always the same: 3-4 weeks after ICO
So just stay tuned. You should get it in a week.
Activity: 29

Anyone know the date we get the tokens?   
okay so I failed to participate in the crowd sale. Whats the next step? when will it be available for trade?

May be in couple of weeks i guess
according to their promise, it should be distributed  3-4 weeks after ICO, which is 2-9 days from now.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
okay so I failed to participate in the crowd sale. Whats the next step? when will it be available for trade?

May be in couple of weeks i guess
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Activity: 91
www.bitreal.eu
ICO has reached to harcap. Even there was a hacking things, it became hardcap shorter than I expected. I should have been registered in the list but I didn't get any e-mail. I guess I am not the only one who has problem in this subject. I couldn't join to this same as Monetha.  Let's see which ico I will not able to join. Waiting impatiently.

Well, as with most ICOs, you can now buy Monetha below the ICO price. So, it doesn't really matter whether you were able to join or not.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
I think the guys who manage this campaign know how does social media play big role and they pay attention to it because of that. I've also attended to the social media campaign but I've a question in my head. It is said that it will continue for 3 weeks and every week 1 of 3 will be shared. If is it correct, was the reward of the firs week  shared already? Or will it be calculated and will be shared at the end? Lastly, is there any list that we can follow after we joined? I couldn't find it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I think, token distribution will be next month. I'm looking forward to Enigma hit a market like Kraken or Bittrex.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Antother ICO scam.. If any of you looked into the "members" of the team you would find another profile online with the same image as one of there supposed members..

You lost your money...

A newbie claiming scam.
better to avoid such FUD. looks like he missed ICO and looking for some cheap coins
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
ICO has reached to harcap. Even there was a hacking things, it became hardcap shorter than I expected. I should have been registered in the list but I didn't get any e-mail. I guess I am not the only one who has problem in this subject. I couldn't join to this same as Monetha.  Let's see which ico I will not able to join. Waiting impatiently.
Activity: 10
Hello...!!! My bad luck that could not participate on ICO. Can anybody advise the trading date / possible exchange and the possible date of listing on CMC please?
Activity: 64
My girls in my trap team all Baggin Cryptos!!!
Antother ICO scam.. If any of you looked into the "members" of the team you would find another profile online with the same image as one of there supposed members..

You lost your money...

do you have sources to back up your claims?
you are a newbie account perhaps a fudder?
Pages:
Jump to: