Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Enigma Catalyst - Build Your Own Crypto Hedge Fund - page 16. (Read 43307 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
icobazaar.com is currently selling them, but they are twice the price. Not sure how that works. Anyone used them before?
Activity: 3
whats the ico price ?
1 ETH = Huh tokens
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
here's my link I will not contribute

https://sale.enigma.co/invite/c20114b35cd93b5a84a8

What a bitch move! What a dick!

That was the link I received in my mail, you have to enter your address after that, nothing links to my address.
Not trying to scam anyone
Activity: 710
Merit: 255
Guys i didnt understand anything. Is ico end? Or people waiting on queue? First hack now this misunderstanding
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

What a bitch move! What a dick!
Activity: 48
GREAT! Keep the queue moving! Only 300 left until I get in!
Activity: 50
They limited purchase size and required sign up to get on the whitelist. Smart way to limit the ability of conglomerates from becoming whales and manipulating the price later. Smart move.
Activity: 20

Nice move. But again don't use this link, all token goes to his address.

DO NOT USE HIS LINK!
He will get your contributions
Activity: 21
Dont get me wrong i want to still join the ICO sale and dont consider them a scam, regardless of the queue issues i still prefer this kind of sale since it allows small investors to join.
Activity: 21
Same problem here i was number 1 in queue and then 30K+
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Wow, 4 hours ago I was 8000 in the queue and now I am 30000, how is it possible?

Me too, scam.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Wow, 4 hours ago I was 8000 in the queue and now I am 30000, how is it possible?
Activity: 118
The queue has come to a complete stop it seems.

My position hasn't moved for the past 10 minutes.

Looks like they are waiting for previous people to contribute before opening it up to the rest.

Completely ridiculous. If the people aren't ready keep the line moving and give the people who are ready a chance.

I kinda expect it to be over and they are just waiting for more confirmations
Seems  I didnt get in either

Maybe this queue thing makes it look more valuable then it is  Grin

Looks like they are waiting for previous people to contribute before opening it up to the rest.

Completely ridiculous. If the people aren't ready keep the line moving and give the people who are ready a chance.
How can I see my queue positions if I closed the website?
I was only waiting for the email that hasn't arrived yet

At 12PM, 45 minutes ago they updated their website and added a contribute button. Clicking on it shows your position. Its kind of hard to see but you'll find it.
Activity: 71

How can I see my queue positions if I closed the website?
I was only waiting for the email that hasn't arrived yet

Activity: 302
Merit: 100
This token sale is cancerous as fuck.
ICO should always  have contribution cap in crescendo.
First, investors below X Value ( let say 1 Eth)
Then, investors between 1 Eth and 5 Eth
Then, investors between 5 Eth and 15 Eth...

This way the distribution is WAYYYYY better !!!

I agree. They screwed this up so bad. I'm only number 3500 right now, and a big chance I won't get in. Others are at over 30,000.

If I don't get in the ICO I will never use or do business with this company because of how angry they make me. Lol.

As soon as it goes on Etherdelta we'll still be able to get it at a decent price. Worked with Monetha, which was sold out after 18 minutes, as well. ICO was 2000 MTH/ETH, I still got it at 1680 MTH/ETH.

I got in on Monetha because at least they released the address for everyone to see. This BS I can't even get the address!

Tokens on this won't be released for like 2 weeks also :/
Activity: 91
www.bitreal.eu
ICO should always  have contribution cap in crescendo.
First, investors below X Value ( let say 1 Eth)
Then, investors between 1 Eth and 5 Eth
Then, investors between 5 Eth and 15 Eth...

This way the distribution is WAYYYYY better !!!

I agree. They screwed this up so bad. I'm only number 3500 right now, and a big chance I won't get in. Others are at over 30,000.

If I don't get in the ICO I will never use or do business with this company because of how angry they make me. Lol.

As soon as it goes on Etherdelta we'll still be able to get it at a decent price. Worked with Monetha, which was sold out after 18 minutes, as well. ICO was 2000 MTH/ETH, I still got it at 1680 MTH/ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: