Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EPOCUM-THE FIRST DIGITAL ECONOMY BASED ON WEBSITE TRAFFIC - page 2. (Read 5299 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Few things about EPOCUM Beta you may need to know
1 - Each node having an attached service will be able to generate profits for the service itself in relation to its connectivity from which it derives its economic value.
2 - Each service will hold, at the level of the smart contract, and therefore not directly revocable, a quantity of $EPM directly proportional to its own connectivity (ie the traffic of its website).
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Token sale update

Our token distribution is officially closed. Tokens has been distributed to our community and to website owners that showed interest to join our platform and became early adopters.
One step closer to the Beta release!

I participated in twitter campaign. I still can see my eth address in twitter google sheed with "yes"

can you explain to me please why I did not get any tokens ?

Because bounty campaign it's not over, it will finish with the release of the Beta, in Q2

Hi. A bounty campaign is still going on? I do not see messages in social networks?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Do I need to send reports?
It seems nothing has changed. Therefore, as the members of their team wrote on the first pages in the thread, no reports are needed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
EQUAL Network Token
Token sale update

Our token distribution is officially closed. Tokens has been distributed to our community and to website owners that showed interest to join our platform and became early adopters.

I participated in twitter campaign. I still can see my eth address in twitter google sheed with "yes"

Because bounty campaign it's not over, it will finish with the release of the Beta, in Q2
Do I need to send reports?
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
Hello Manager
I have Joined and did requirements task for Medium Campaign
But I din't see my eth address on spreadsheet can you please recheck my submission

My Medium: https://medium.com/@Crypto.ZeeN
my eth address: 0xCD2bA98fA75B629302b3e919A49ef744EB639D59
Activity: 65
Token sale update

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Token sale update

Activity: 126
Dear bounty manager
I joined the Facebook and Twitter campaign. But I did not get any stakes. Moreover, in the new spreatsheet I was not introduced
Could you check this and resolve the situation?
Activity: 196
We are happy to announce that $EPM now is tradable on Aurora IDEX,
the decentralized market with highest volume and lowest fees!

Trade $EPM now here

https://www.epocum.com/Website/img/announcement/idex.png
This is the start of your success EPM. Ill always share and retweet your post to make this community Big. Thank you Epocum
Activity: 336
Good afternoon, manager.
Change, please, in the spreadsheet my name on the electronic wallet.
Yours faithfully, Alexsa
My wallet Address
0x1030ADD5F2743d01E5D70Fe575B94B159ab4631E
number spredsheet 6
Activity: 57
Merit: 43
Hello Reseve for Filipino translation.
Activity: 196
Bounty Manager when will be the end of the bounty campaign?
Goodluck Epocum. your the best..
Good afternoon! I disappeared from the table. Last week I was in it. I fulfill all the requirements every 2 days for tweets and 2 retweets. eth:0x131A6BF2260eE5387dF20929c04E5B30DdfaD381
BTT username: mixailserebryackov

You are still there sir, nr. 94
Activity: 168
Good afternoon! I disappeared from the table. Last week I was in it. I fulfill all the requirements every 2 days for tweets and 2 retweets. eth:0x131A6BF2260eE5387dF20929c04E5B30DdfaD381
BTT username: mixailserebryackov
February was a month full of achievments for our project, read them all on our first monthly report!

https://medium.com/@epocum/1-monthly-report-b622402b2c1
Activity: 33
I managed to buy EPM at half ICO price on IDEX yestarday!  Cheesy
Now price it's higher, I think this is a strong community and will never sell below this price so it's the best moment to buy imho

I missed the whitelist so I was looking forward for an opportunity like this, thanks for the tip!
Activity: 6
I managed to buy EPM at half ICO price on IDEX yestarday!  Cheesy
Now price it's higher, I think this is a strong community and will never sell below this price so it's the best moment to buy imho
Hello! I can translate your white paper, web site or other information to Hindi
If you need write me in messages or mail [email protected]

BCT username  - Mustafa.k786
Profile link - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mustafak786-1669034
ETH address - 0xE5Efae8511b89dDef0bDa9E09E88C2dd4AEc299A

I want to help your project in development, so I hope for further cooperation!

Indian translation reserved
Activity: 98
Hello! I can translate your white paper, web site or other information to Hindi
If you need write me in messages or mail [email protected]

BCT username  - Mustafa.k786
Profile link - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mustafak786-1669034
ETH address - 0xE5Efae8511b89dDef0bDa9E09E88C2dd4AEc299A

I want to help your project in development, so I hope for further cooperation!
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Hey can I partecipate to the twitter bounty?
Pages:
Jump to: