Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EPOCUM-THE FIRST DIGITAL ECONOMY BASED ON WEBSITE TRAFFIC - page 3. (Read 5299 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hope this will help beginner web-content creators!
Activity: 168
Bounty UPDATE

Thanks to all, we have reached max bounty subscription. If you have a valid and true social account you can still be able to register into the campaign by contancting us at [email protected]. We will manually check your account giving you access to our bounty campaign.

Since a few social profiles that subscribed to our Twitter bounty campaign are duplicates of the same person, or group of people, from now our team will manually check every profile and give it a rate based on the profile quality. Based on the rate the profile got it will have a percentage of the setted reward.

We want to build a true community with active participants who express legitimate interest in our project so tweets with low quality and effort or that copy and paste other tweets will lower your evaluation, so your reward.
Hello! Where should I send my reports now?
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
Tokens received - thank you!
Activity: 98
hi please contact me asap for a high quality translation in portuguese and without delay

@Napayygad
[email protected]

att
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
EQUAL Network Token
Link spreadsheet please
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
Hi!

please reserve me the Italian translation. Where can I find a .doc/.odt or the like file for the Whitepaper?

Reserved Italian translation, passed in Latex format.
Activity: 1
Hi!

please reserve me the Italian translation. Where can I find a .doc/.odt or the like file for the Whitepaper?
Activity: 30
Nice project. Very good! We will support this project to the success.
Hi, the week starts from Monday and ends on Sunday.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Hello, week start in sunday?
We are happy to have been invited to attend Networking ICT in collaboration with Confcommercio on 1st March. An event and an opportunity for meeting and networking between the companies of Information and Communication Technology.

We are happy to announce that ForkDelta is our first exchange where you can buy and sell $EPM tokens.

Here is a brief guide on how to do it!
https://medium.com/@epocum/purchasing-epocum-epm-from-forkdelta-with-metamask-29d209af7b12

Our Telegram airdrop is being distributed! Read here more about the distribution and the official report:
https://medium.com/@epocum/official-airdrop-distribution-report-34e411d26d88

Activity: 59
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Just latest for the future 👏👏Your documents are really huge and meaningful. Let me read them well. Fortunately, It seems I have some time to read by soldout.Unfortunately, bounty translator into Japanese will have to do tough work.Nice to see your good project!
Is the bounty still working?

Of course, the Bounty will run untill the release of the Beta (Q2 2018)
Dev Do you have Spreadsheet of bounty status so we can check our weekly stakes.

Yes we will do monthly reports so you can check. The first one will be at the end of this month.
Activity: 196
Is the bounty still working?

Of course, the Bounty will run untill the release of the Beta (Q2 2018)
Dev Do you have Spreadsheet of bounty status so we can check our weekly stakes.
Activity: 33
What makes me laugh is that people don't understand that by how this project works the only way in the future to have EPM is to have a website or buy them on exchange, this is the only moment where you can buy at this low price and this huge quantities.
I'm with you guys, bring me to the moon  Cheesy
Epocum for investment, I think, is very interesting! On which exchanges will be sold tokens? thank!

Thank you for your interest, we greatly appreciate it. Epocum project has just come out but it is full of interest for the idea and for our publications and other that will come. We have also a functional alpha release ready to download.
For the exchanges, we are in contact with some like HitBtc, Kucoin and Bittrex for the moment. Now we are actually in the distribuition phase where people can buy our token at low price.
Best reguard
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Epocum for investment, I think, is very interesting! On which exchanges will be sold tokens? thank!
Pages:
Jump to: