Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [EQB] [REBOOT...] EquestrianBit - currency of friendship - page 10. (Read 26321 times)

Activity: 979
Merit: 510
If Flappycoin can do it, EQB sure can.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I'll jump back in.  I figured I already had a very good share of coins but to help, sure!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Would be nice to see some traction, people basically stopped caring
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Not many people are mining this at the moment, difficulty crashing down.. Any news that will make this better?

Good question, i have suggested to make his coin darker, more mistery, less based on currency of friendship, there is no friendship in the world, so nobody mine it...
Activity: 27
Not many people are mining this at the moment, difficulty crashing down.. Any news that will make this better?
Activity: 589
Merit: 500
Need to bind a coin for the game, but not Roulette. To begin with some simple RPG.

Even simple RPG is not so easy to make Cheesy But having game would be sooo cool!
Activity: 70
Need to bind a coin for the game, but not Roulette. To begin with some simple RPG.
Activity: 44
It's BTC address. BTC adresses begin with 1, EQB addresses begin with E.
EQB donation address is EYEerU5uFux95g6viTgiPkoyWtbyrAToxt

つ20000EQB to the lemons! Grin
Activity: 70
I also like this coin.
Activity: 8
Very nice coin, i set all my miner on EQB... i love Horses i am also a rider now i ride on EquestrianBit ^^ .

I will make some promotion around me. I hope EQB is big in a short time.

What's wrong with "Currency of friendship"? It's similar to FSC, but that's not a big problem I think. Changing EQB to something "darker" is definitely not happening! We will get bigger, don't worry guys Wink I'm really excited about promo video.
And about quicker halving... seems like good idea, I will think about it. It will require hard-fork, so it will probably happen with changing diff. adjustment to KGW.
legendary
So no one likes ponies Embarrassed

Looks like it....

Maybe the name is too difficult for people, maybe the 'currency of friendship' text needs to be removed, i don't know. The start was not good, because of problems with the pools.

I would remove the 'currency of friendship' part, that is for sure. 'EquestrianBit - Lets the horse game begin' something like that, something more i don't know, more powerful. currency of friendship is sooo, i don't know, strange, no?

Totally agree 100%. The entire concept of this coin is weird. Especially the affiliation with my little pony.... Which seems a bit, oh what's the word, awkward maybe?

Did you happen to google "MLP comic"? The results will be quite astonishing

If i was the owner, then i would take a horse with a link to the earth. Make it agresive, dark, mystery. and not a pony, ok, if the miners were 3 years old then it will be a success, but he need to put more dark side in his coin, some mystery, something like a dark force around a horse. Miners are not 3 years old. In fact i already told him, come on, your website, remove those stupid horses...

Yeah that makes sense. A lot of popular tv shows/movies nowadays are about witchcraft, demons, and other "dark" subjects. I mean come on who doesn't like at least one of the following suppernatural, ravenswood, sleepy hollow, or arrow.

Weren't you involved in USDe launch/promotion? It was/is one of the most popular coins launched in dec/jan timeframe even with the premine. Maybe you should make the next awesome coin?

February has been a huge fail as far as coin launches. Nearly everything has either had a huge premine or small block reward.

I just manage to get Klondike coin on coinpayments.net, a big step for Klondike coin. We really work hard as a community to get this achieved, and now working on the block reduction and try to get Klondike coin back to 10K sats (at least)

Yes, i was doing stuff for USDe, but they need to adjust, the market place is different, their coin structure is not good for the current market conditions. As you know we are in a bear market.

Not interesting in starting my own coin, not technical enough, i know what i want but i need technical people. For this coin, make it more dark and you will already notice a big difference. Also there are no decrease in block rewards,mmm, i would always add a decrease, little decreases but every week, something like mintcoin, not like Topcoin, that was a little too fast too low Smiley
Activity: 826

Looks like it....

Maybe the name is too difficult for people, maybe the 'currency of friendship' text needs to be removed, i don't know. The start was not good, because of problems with the pools.

I would remove the 'currency of friendship' part, that is for sure. 'EquestrianBit - Lets the horse game begin' something like that, something more i don't know, more powerful. currency of friendship is sooo, i don't know, strange, no?

Totally agree 100%. The entire concept of this coin is weird. Especially the affiliation with my little pony.... Which seems a bit, oh what's the word, awkward maybe?

If i was the owner, then i would take a horse with a link to the earth. Make it agresive, dark, mystery. and not a pony, ok, if the miners were 3 years old then it will be a success, but he need to put more dark side in his coin, some mystery, something like a dark force around a horse. Miners are not 3 years old. In fact i already told him, come on, your website, remove those stupid horses...

Yeah that makes sense. A lot of popular tv shows/movies nowadays are about witchcraft, demons, and other "dark" subjects. I mean come on who doesn't like at least one of the following suppernatural, ravenswood, sleepy hollow, or arrow.

Weren't you involved in USDe launch/promotion? It was/is one of the most popular coins launched in dec/jan timeframe even with the premine. Maybe you should make the next awesome coin?

Given that fact that February has failed miserably as far as coin launches it would probably be a huge success.
legendary

Looks like it....

Looks like it....

legendary

Looks like it....

Can someone join http://eqb.broken-arrow.pl pool or send me an invite to the other please

I'm the only one mining @ broken arrow Sad
New giveaway will start soon! You can win 100 000 EQB! http://equestrianbit.com/
Activity: 979
Merit: 510
Thanks placebo
Also if anyone has issues with the pools, I would recommend just solo mining to your wallet.
Even with 290KH, I score a block or two a day!
Pages:
Jump to: