Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [EQB] [REBOOT...] EquestrianBit - currency of friendship - page 9. (Read 26321 times)

Activity: 589
Merit: 500
The git repo hasn't updated in 11 days.
I don't run precompiled wallets, sorry.

p.s. Not a single pony pic in this thread. The dogecoins guys are more into doge than you guys are into pony. This is making me want to make my own coin, if the coin creator is the only one that even admits to being a MLP fan. I posted about this on my forum, and people are asking how to get it, etc.. and I kind of don't want to tell them if this is just a bunch of non-bronys trying to cash in on someone else's subculture.

Github repo is latest. Only thing that is missing in repo are some fixes to make it compile with Qt 5, but they are not necessary for Qt 4 and I will push them soon. About low amount of bronies mining this coin... that makes me sad to, but don't worry, they will come.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

p.s. Not a single pony pic in this thread. The dogecoins guys are more into doge than you guys are into pony. This is making me want to make my own coin, if the coin creator is the only one that even admits to being a MLP fan. I posted about this on my forum, and people are asking how to get it, etc.. and I kind of don't want to tell them if this is just a bunch of non-bronys trying to cash in on someone else's subculture.

There was no pre-mine... so how can he cash in? In fact he is a student and don't even have .25BTC Smiley
Activity: 261
Merit: 250

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
You can use old one. But if you can spare few minutes, upgrading cannot hurt.

I have everything works fine on the old version. I do not like change and so what works great.  Roll Eyes
with the lemons!, new client mandatory, or I can continue to use the old for storage of coins?

You can use old one. But if you can spare few minutes, upgrading cannot hurt.
with the lemons!, new client mandatory, or I can continue to use the old for storage of coins?
Windows client updated to version 1.0.2!

Changelog:
- updated to Qt 5.2.0  ->  increased performance
- increased max. block size
- minor tweaks

Update is recommended, especially if you are solo-mining.

equestrianbit.com/files/equestrianbit-1.0.2.rar
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Hurry mining EquestrianBit (EQB).

There is a big possibility appear EQB of a new on exchange Lazycoins.com

You're right. Klondike coin is also working on a exchange, and i'm pretty sure that i can get EQB listed there Wink

were kinda doing a public premine. i like it Cheesy

im throwing 1 mhs at it too
legendary

You're right. Klondike coin is also working on a exchange, and i'm pretty sure that i can get EQB listed there Wink

Very impressive indeed...

This is to lift the spirits.  Roll Eyes
legendary

Very well! If https://twitter.com/LazyCoins get's 2000 followers by 18:00 GTM Sunday, they will add us! So tell EVERYONE you know to follow them!
Just got PM from LazyCoins:
We need to reach 2000 followers before our launch tomorrow 26pm gmt. So if you can help us achieve that by involving your community we will accept you

You know what does that mean? Everyone follow LazyCoins! https://twitter.com/lazycoins

Not many people are mining this at the moment, difficulty crashing down.. Any news that will make this better?

Good question, i have suggested to make his coin darker, more mistery, less based on currency of friendship, there is no friendship in the world, so nobody mine it...

There is soo much of friendship Smiley

Anyone here actually a brony?
I'm not sensing MLP fans, there's not a single pony pic posted, no memes referred to, etc.. Did this even get submitted to EqD?

I wanted to submit it after I will have video finished.

Good question, i have suggested to make his coin darker, more mistery, less based on currency of friendship, there is no friendship in the world, so nobody mine it...

Do people have ceased to believe in goodness? This is bad. I think that this coin will return light to people. Just need to let the good come.  Smiley

Be patient and it will come Wink
As soon as block 17000 is found. Gifts 1000EQB five members of the forum, which will leave the number of his EQB-purse in this topic.  Roll Eyes

Do people have ceased to believe in goodness? This is bad. I think that this coin will return light to people. Just need to let the good come.  Smiley
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Anyone here actually a brony?
I'm not sensing MLP fans, there's not a single pony pic posted, no memes referred to, etc.. Did this even get submitted to EqD?
Pages:
Jump to: