Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ERZ] [EarnzCoin]~~An Exciting Way To Earn~~PoW/PoS/Masternodes + Lock-ins - page 13. (Read 20541 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?
I've got 1x masternode active that is rewarding me bits and pieces of ERZ per day, first impressions are a good working coin with helpful development team and community, once the excess unsold coins have been sent to the burn address will make myself and probably other users feel much better.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Fweebs
Estimated ICO coin burn looks good, this is going to be one low supply masternode coin.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Looking forward to tomorrow.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
You guys have a great active discord, nice to see the dev and community communicating in there helping each other out, this one may be stealth ninja worthy Smiley
Activity: 72
Interesting, will have a quick read before the ICO closes in a few hours.
Activity: 13
glad i made it Smiley thanks ,

looking forward for the next steps

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
In the heat of the moment...
I personally am looking forward to the lending, if I lock up 10k coins, in 1 year at 0.4-0.7% per day I will be in profit, heck even 0.3% daily return average will give good results, adding referrals to this mix is killer.

When can we expect the full release ?
Activity: 81
Now I see 40+ online and active Masternodes, not bad Shocked
Activity: 58
Let there be fire, let's get this party started with a magnificent burn !!!

Grin
Activity: 64
I like this coin because masternodes are actually working and rewarding well, staking is also an option with many seperate inputs.
Activity: 125
1, 2, Buckle my shoe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Let there be fire, let's get this party started with a magnificent burn !!!
Activity: 85
So close to the ICO ending and the fun starting, can't wait, keen as a bean Cheesy
copper member
Sounds little bit like BitConnect.  What makes the daily payouts on lends stable?

Lets us explain a little better.

Well, firstly we cannot tell you our names as that will compromise the project and investors & we do not want that.

There is 5 in our Team, mostly originating from and some still inhabitant of Western Europe, although some distances apart we have broadened our expertise and decided to come together to create something significant.

Our Team consists of the very range you would find in Professional Business Structures from Code Development, Script Building, Professional Website Creation to the Fundamentals of PR, Marketing and Design.

This is our first venture into the cryptocurrency realm since there has been recent mainstream adoption we thought we might as well put our skills to use to create something everyone can enjoy and earn some money off.

We will be investing in other cryptocurrencies to make differences on price (Daily Arbitrage) hence the whole rewarding 0.1%-0.7% on daily earnings of lending (Locked-in) amount, it must be advised that some days may be better than others.

For the Coins that Stake or have Masternodes enabled that are running different systems to ours we should make a good return on them due to their price fluctuations + interest bearing options, in turn bringing the earnings back to EarnzCoin supporters.

is there still time to get some ? or am i to late

thank you

There is still time, although not long !

You can visit the ERZ Pre-Purchase Phase here https://earnzcoin.org

Read Our Whitepaper and visit our Discord Channel first if you are having any doubts before proceeding.

Thank You
Activity: 13
is there still time to get some ? or am i to late

thank you
Activity: 126
Sounds little bit like BitConnect.  What makes the daily payouts on lends stable?
Activity: 6
So the current supply is 10M coins, after the burn there will be around 7M coins ?

5M Loan and Referral payments
1M Development Team
The rest whoever bought, so basically 1.5m maybe 1.6m total coins in active supply after the ICO ends and the burn happens ?
Where will the unsold coins be sent to burn ? I mean like what address will it be sent to so we can verify the address is a legit burn address ?

Unsold ERZ Pre-Purchase Phase coins will be sent to this Burn Address: EarnzBURNxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxu4e4xr

Alright cool, thanks.
copper member
Where will the unsold coins be sent to burn ? I mean like what address will it be sent to so we can verify the address is a legit burn address ?

Unsold ERZ Pre-Purchase Phase coins will be sent to this Burn Address: EarnzBURNxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxu4e4xr
copper member
EarnzCoin [ERZ] has an Android Qt Wallet under construction, this will be publicly available on the Google Play Store for all compatible devices in the next few days.

Thank You

What ! OMG that is wonderful news, now we can get masternode rewards straight to our phones to stake while having them in your pocket.

This coin rocks !

We hope you enjoy the earning ways of EarnzCoin.

Don't forget, Today/Tonight is the last day of the ERZ Pre-Purchase Phase, if you haven't bought any yet then first read our Whitepaper then decide.

Thank You

Pages:
Jump to: