Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ERZ] [EarnzCoin]~~An Exciting Way To Earn~~PoW/PoS/Masternodes + Lock-ins - page 15. (Read 20541 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I've just checked my wallet and I have received the coins I purchased along with some coin I earned from the Twitter Campaign, you guys are the best !!!! Grin

Wishing you the best of luck ! Cool
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Looks like there will be a big burn of earnz, I'm putting my money on 3.5m coins they will burn from not selling out the pre-sale, this is good news for investors !

I second that Tongue
Activity: 19
Looks like there will be a big burn of earnz, I'm putting my money on 3.5m coins they will burn from not selling out the pre-sale, this is good news for investors !
copper member
Activity: 72
More batches of ERZ obtained from the Pre-Purchase Phase have been sent out, thank you for your patience. Smiley

There is less than 5 days remaining if you are interested in joining the EarnzCoin PPP, having doubts before taking the plunge ? Then take a read of our Whitepaper and join the Discord channel to ask what you would like to know.
Activity: 15
Mr. Gordon is interested in this ERZ flash sale, do the Masternodes work as fast as me ? Tongue

Seriously though, this is one of the cheapest masternodes out there.
Activity: 11
my mastenodes going well thanks for the guide to helps a lot for people who cant quite sus it out
Activity: 19
I have received my coins Grin Grin Grin

Thank you very much, I will be sure to tweet what I can and join the group in discord, well wishes.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Here we go again yet another Lending and Referral coin, but wait there's more... it even has masternodes... Cheesy
Activity: 25
Merit: 2
We have now added more lower & higher buy-in options for the EarnzCoin Pre-Purchase Phase, you can now buy batches of 1000, 2000, 8000, 16000, 32000 ERZ per purchase.

Thank you for adding smaller denominations. Just bought 1000 ERZ.
copper member
Activity: 72
I want to mine this coin
Can anyone point me to where i can get information on how to mine?
I have never mined before so will like to get information i can start with
any youtube video or tutorial will be greatly appreciated

Here you go, we are after all using the same Crave, DigitalPrice, Pure, Source code Base:

How to Mine X11 Algo Coin Using Nvidia GPU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_eUOAnLVAk
Activity: 84
Where to buy ERZ coins and what is the cost of 1x Masternode ?

$800 for masternode and you can buy here https://earnzcoin.org/register/4f37ebfd
Activity: 84
I want to mine this coin
Can anyone point me to where i can get information on how to mine?
I have never mined before so will like to get information i can start with
any youtube video or tutorial will be greatly appreciated
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Alfa, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot....
How many masternodes are currently running ?

17 active masternodes I see inside the wallet.
Activity: 81
How many masternodes are currently running ?
Activity: 174
WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?
Where to buy ERZ coins and what is the cost of 1x Masternode ?
Activity: 66
You had me at thanks...
Looking gravy Cheesy

Where will this coin be listed if you can say ? YoBit ? CoinExchange.io ? Cryptopia ? Mercatox ? Poloniex ? Bittrex ? Binance ? HitBTC ?

If this coin doesn't sell out or even get past round #1 then there is going to be a gnarly burn reducing the total coin cap somewhat by a mass amount.

Good luck EarnzCoin Foundation Smiley

I say yobit and coinexchange.io would be the starting exchanges, maybe even mercatox exchange.

Masternodes working good ?
Activity: 70
The World We Live In Today...
So this coin has masternodes right ? I might buy some to run one before the ico closes.

The project sounds interesting with the daily % interest promised on lending.
Activity: 190
Fweebs
Looking gravy Cheesy

Where will this coin be listed if you can say ? YoBit ? CoinExchange.io ? Cryptopia ? Mercatox ? Poloniex ? Bittrex ? Binance ? HitBTC ?

If this coin doesn't sell out or even get past round #1 then there is going to be a gnarly burn reducing the total coin cap somewhat by a mass amount.

Good luck EarnzCoin Foundation Smiley
Activity: 58
Activity: 100
This coin is amazing !!!

I thought I would sign up on here to post a link to my youtube channel hosting an introduction video about Earnzcoin since it seems a hot topic right now.

I hope my starting content is good viewing for you, if you do like it then please like & subscribe for many more upcoming renditions Smiley

Razza Mataz - Welcome to EarnzCoin !!!
https://youtu.be/ti5ZEp_bJ3Q

great, i like video

to be come
Pages:
Jump to: