Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ERZ] [EarnzCoin]~~An Exciting Way To Earn~~PoW/PoS/Masternodes + Lock-ins - page 22. (Read 20541 times)

copper member
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
The Linux wallet looks like it requires libboost 1.54. Can this be bundled within the app? Later versions of Linux don't include a library that old.

You can compile your own Qt (Not daemon) locally with this Noob proof script for your own system dependencies *Some coins it works with, others it doesn't !

QT Wallet Compiler for Linux
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-qt-wallet-compiler-for-linux-498746

Otherwise compile Qt wallet manually Wink

Code:
git clone https://github.com/Frenzel1337/EarnzCoin
cd EarnzCoin
qmake USE_UPNP=-
make
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?
I'm not usually too keen on lending and referral platform coins but just by the Masternode & coin specs I like it already !
Activity: 36
The Linux wallet looks like it requires libboost 1.54. Can this be bundled within the app? Later versions of Linux don't include a library that old.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I think I might invest in this one, seems masternodes is the way these days, not many coin devs are this sophisticated so we don't get many and stuff ETH clone coins Roll Eyes

This coin has a working Blockchain !!!
Activity: 77
EarnzCoin
~

The coin was added on our pool, happy mining!

https://speedmining.net

Based on Yiimp pool (No Registration Needed)
Fee  : 0.0% Only (No Fee)

Code:

-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://speedmining.net:3533 -u ES8unXR8ibcm5FSrWbmZ6iC4fDmvf1CtL4 -p c=ERZ

Code:

Pool host: speedmining.net
Pool port: 3533
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: c=ERZ
Algorithm: x11

[/size]
Activity: 196

Another credence coin born . Beware guys.

Will wait for the lending platform to go live before investing.
Activity: 64
This coin looks splendid, at least the people who buy won't dump and have many options of incentive earning through either PoS, Masternodes, Lending or Referrals.
copper member
this sounds like such a scam. stupid low mining reward. low staking reward. 8000 coins making it nearly impossible to mine and stake your way to a MN even AT day 0 on jumping on the coin

but hey guys.

we are selling 500 MNs at 800 dollars a pop.

400.000 dollars.

You are entitled to your own opinion and your view is appriciated, cryptocurrencies have a very bad reputation behind them especially now, even genuine ideas & start-ups people steer clear of due to being burnt in the past and that is truly understandable as to why.

*Plus you obviously didn't read the Whitepaper since you came up with an incorrect figure, Masternodes weren't built in a day you know although users will have the option to obtain them in a day very soon Wink

Lending....Referrals... you missed all them points too...

Good luck on your endeavors Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
this sounds like such a scam. stupid low mining reward. low staking reward. 8000 coins making it nearly impossible to mine and stake your way to a MN even AT day 0 on jumping on the coin

but hey guys.

we are selling 500 MNs at 800 dollars a pop.

400.000 dollars.
copper member
Where can I buy this coin, any exchange listing or at the moment only mining Huh

Exchanges haven't been listed yet, you will be able to buy ERZ from www.earnzcoin.org once it opens in a couple of days for the Pre-Purchase Phase (5x Rounds)

You can mine this coin and earn a static stake each time you mint what you mine

rpc port ?
can't connect

RPC port can be anything you want it to be, by default it uses RPCport: 73285 though you can even use 4 digits in your .conf

Is the site down? It seems i cant access it in my pc.

The site is not yet Live, in 1-2 days it will be

How many coins are needed for the master nodes Huh

8k coins (8000 ERZ) is needed to run a EarnzCoin Masternode, the Min/Max buy in during the Pre-Purchase Phase will be in 8k batches per sale at a limit of 100 MN for sale in each round (500 MN worth of coins during Pre-Purchase Phase Total)
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
How many coins are needed for the master nodes Huh
Activity: 142
Is the site down? It seems i cant access it in my pc.
Activity: 19
rpc port ?
can't connect
Activity: 896
Merit: 323
Where can I buy this coin, any exchange listing or at the moment only mining Huh
Activity: 125
1, 2, Buckle my shoe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Looking good, can't wait for the website to launch so I can buy a few masternodes worth of these coins before the price increases to the next round.
copper member
addnode dev?

It connects automatically though if you are having troubles here is a list of nodes

addnode=176.31.103.149
addnode=219.92.107.227
addnode=164.132.164.49
addnode=175.141.164.161
addnode=81.206.211.44
addnode=65.189.242.120
addnode=101.165.225.41
addnode=144.76.38.145
addnode=86.148.42.27
addnode=174.113.85.30
addnode=125.165.97.134
Activity: 19
Activity: 14
The announcement page looks great, I am looking forward to getting a little something once the pre-purchase phase goes live !
Activity: 24
Masternodes mmmmmm this is one to watch
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Interesting, I can say this is a first that I have seen of the whole "Lending coins"

I come across another Lending coin claiming to have Masternodes until you go through the source and read into the thread it shows they don't, with this one the source shows up chimney clean with masternodes active.
Pages:
Jump to: