Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 120. (Read 923914 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Any new information for this coin.
That is good news in the long run. eg masternode update, add a exchange new, swap
The next update should be the fix of staking. Hopefully that will work, I just received one stake of 520.something ESP for staking 650k Espers for 32 days now..
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Any new information for this coin.
That is good news in the long run. eg masternode update, add a exchange new, swap
Activity: 246
Merit: 105
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
tried to replace the wallet.dat  on a new pc with my  backup dat  from mac.

everything is synced and unlocked not only for staking. But I dont see my balance.

Any help please?

Do you see your address in the Receive tab?  If you don't then there is a problem with where the wallet.dat was placed or you moved it while the wallet was running on the pc.

If your correct address(es) are in the Receive tab then just be patient and your balance should show up when they wallet is synced to the block that you started having a balance.  Once fully synced your entire balance should be there.
Activity: 370
Was anything new stated by the dev? I hung around for a few hours hoping to catch a bit of hope for Espers but never saw or heard anything from anyone. Am I missing something?
My discord seems to be stuck  and not resetting. Tried to reinstall the app. What was the latest message as of now?

No updates man. There's a Telegram group if you're interested: https://t.me/Esperscoin

Thank you. Will join there later today. Is CC more active on telegram than on discord?
I am really looking forward to espers future, but there is a lot of work to do and a long way to go.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500

everything is synced and unlocked not only for staking. But I dont see my balance.

Any help please?

Are you sure that the wallet you imported is the one holding the private/public keys that hold coins? You can double check this by looking up your public key in the block explorer, to see the transactions from and to that public key.

I opened my mac wallet saw my balance unlocked it waited to fully sync a few days . then I created a backup dat .  copy pasted it into windows wallet folder by replacing the wallet.dat

As far as I know that should be enough?

If you have those both machines on hand, it would be better to just send your coins from old wallet to new. Test it first with small amount that everything works properly and then send rest.

Yes I could do this. But I would feel better to know that and how a backup restore works. I dont Trust my old macbook and there will BE a time when I dont Trust my PC. Thanks for helping

Hmm.. I'm not sure if the problem is that you are trying to use wallet.dat file from mac to pc version. maybe they don't talk together. I'm not familiar with mac at all.
If you send your coins you can always then copy your pc wallet.dat file into multiple safe places.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
My discord seems to be stuck  and not resetting. Tried to reinstall the app. What was the latest message as of now?

No updates man. There's a Telegram group if you're interested: https://t.me/Esperscoin
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
Was really hoping to come here today and see that thing's are finally moving along But it seems like the same ole same ole thing. People are willing to support up to a point........ Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

The dev said that some updates will come out this week, so we must wait for them.
P.S. Nice personal message! always support esp, it seems that we can find a say: "never say always!"
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Any updates coming for this coin? It seems progress for this one have stalled for months now.
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.
Ah yes...

We're back baby! Let the haters hate, let the ones who wanted us to sell out stuff their pillows with their money.

I say this because it seems like everyone thinks our return is a joke.

Well Anyway moving forward I've personally promised everyoine on twitter and discord to make progress over this comijng week as proof that we haven't left.

I'll leave it at that and let everyone just see for themselves.
We'll be in touch here again on Monday with the announcement of the upcoming upcoming update and roll it out as well. More to follow after that.

Wanted to finally thank anyone and everyone who still supports us and stuck through the "dark times" of silence the occurred while I had to figure out things personally in my own life.

Looking forward to the future with you all Smiley
- Jon
Lead developer of Cryptocoderz
[email protected]

Ok, we are here.
Where are you? : )
Well 7 hours left for the west coast before he's late.
Activity: 370
Was really hoping to come here today and see that thing's are finally moving along But it seems like the same ole same ole thing. People are willing to support up to a point........ Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Ah yes...

We're back baby! Let the haters hate, let the ones who wanted us to sell out stuff their pillows with their money.

I say this because it seems like everyone thinks our return is a joke.

Well Anyway moving forward I've personally promised everyoine on twitter and discord to make progress over this comijng week as proof that we haven't left.

I'll leave it at that and let everyone just see for themselves.
We'll be in touch here again on Monday with the announcement of the upcoming upcoming update and roll it out as well. More to follow after that.

Wanted to finally thank anyone and everyone who still supports us and stuck through the "dark times" of silence the occurred while I had to figure out things personally in my own life.

Looking forward to the future with you all Smiley
- Jon
Lead developer of Cryptocoderz
[email protected]

Ok, we are here.
Where are you? : )
Activity: 147

Any help please?

Are you sure that the wallet you imported is the one holding the private/public keys that hold coins? You can double check this by looking up your public key in the block explorer, to see the transactions from and to that public key.

I opened my mac wallet saw my balance unlocked it waited to fully sync a few days . then I created a backup dat .  copy pasted it into windows wallet folder by replacing the wallet.dat

If you have those both machines on hand, it would be better to just send your coins from old wallet to new. Test it first with small amount that everything works properly and then send rest.

Yes I could do this. But I would feel better to know that and how a backup restore works. I dont Trust my old macbook and there will BE a time when I dont Trust my PC. Thanks for helping
Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Any help please?

Any help please?

Activity: 72
Merit: 12

Any help please?

Any help please?
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I have been staking almost half a million espers for 2 months, and still NO staking rewards.
WTF is this???

You will never get any stake rewards on that amount, you will need around 15 million ESP to receive anything worth while. It means you need to pile nearly half a BTC into it for the chance to receive basic staking.

That constitutes 'working' just fine.. But at the same time they are working on a fix.. If ain't broke don't fix it, or something. SMH.

Thats not normal. Have been staking a lot of coins and ALL of them had rewards, no matter the amount I had of them.

Can you think why is he not getting returns?

Thanks!

Because the current staking system favor the one who has more coins and the one who only own a few espers need a long time until he/she get the stake but a lot of people is impatient. The new update will fix that probably.
Jump to: