Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 124. (Read 923914 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I try to access https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/espers/#markets, but it is down, I hope it is an update, because whoever wants to buy espers2 should buy somewhere else correct?

It is working now, but only buy on Novaexchange or Coinexchange.io and NEVER on Yobit

5 sats today

and we are at 6 satoshi... 10 until next week
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I try to access https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/espers/#markets, but it is down, I hope it is an update, because whoever wants to buy espers2 should buy somewhere else correct?

It is working now, but only buy on Novaexchange or Coinexchange.io and NEVER on Yobit

5 sats today
Activity: 1085
hi =D
Activity: 1085
hi =D
I already bought some more espers to help in the project, we will climb gradually ... until I get to the eyes of more investors ...
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Will this coin will going to pump in this coming days ? If yes, tell me why?

yes, definitly will jump to 10 USD per espers coin. reason: because I, as a random stranger from the internet, said so....trust me /s

If you are too lazy to do your own research about basics of a coin, you deserve to be scammed by any shitcoin along the path.
$ 10 dollars would be this  0.0023903510 you're not going too high not ... or I'm wrong

Real calculation:
$10 is equivalent to $500MM marketcap
Activity: 561

yes, definitly will jump to 10 USD per espers coin. reason: because I, as a random stranger from the internet, said so....trust me /s

If you are too lazy to do your own research about basics of a coin, you deserve to be scammed by any shitcoin along the path.
$ 10 dollars would be this  0.0023903510 you're not going too high not ... or I'm wrong
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
I've been following Espers and i saw it mentioned a couple of times. Want to invest for a longterm(HODL) but i couldn't see where we are on the roadmap. Clarification(some) would be very nice actually.
the road map can now change a little bit dev says CryptoCoderz said that A lot of legal research was carried out within this coming month with a proper structure, tax declaration and the whole works.
I think that this is a serious approach to the project and this will put the coin to a higher level
google translate sorry))
road map https://espers.io
Activity: 361
I've been following Espers and i saw it mentioned a couple of times. Want to invest for a longterm(HODL) but i couldn't see where we are on the roadmap. Clarification(some) would be very nice actually.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I guess it's time to accumulate ESP

Yep. Finally some good news!  Cheesy Bought another 120M for my bag. Let's eat those sell walls! Wink 4-5 sat is a steal now that things seem to start moving again.

Wow, I wish I could afford 120M!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
So, after this conference, what was decided? I've been following Espers since the beginning, so hopefully everything is resolved and  forward ESPERS 
Activity: 204
Websites on the chain

Yep. Finally some good news!  Cheesy Bought another 120M for my bag. Let's eat those sell walls! Wink 4-5 sat is a steal now that things seem to start moving again.

CryptoCoderz said that A lot of legal research was also done and we will be forming the LLC within this coming month with a proper structure, tax declaration and the whole works.
      I think that this is  a serious approach to the project and this will put the coin to a higher level
Activity: 97
Truth wins inevitably.
I think pump is not the right word to say.I'd prefer rise.Yeah it will definitely rise and rise and just rise with those features inclusion.
Activity: 336
wow you are really rude against him. maybe he has done some research himself but want to see if anybody else see the same as him or if he wrong on hes own conclusions.

He is rude, but also giving him the best advice someone can get here.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
wow you are really rude against him. maybe he has done some research himself but want to see if anybody else see the same as him or if he wrong on hes own conclusions.
Activity: 497
Merit: 251

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hexhash.xyz
Activity: 432
Merit: 251
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage

Activity: 770
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
CryptoCoderz just posted this on Discord:

''Well for the past almost now 3 MONTHS development slowed down along with my communication. This was mainly due to both family and personal issues. I had been in a situation that allowed me to develop full time without any distractions. However things eventually began catching up with me including bills and such. Had to take on some work to make sure that I could continue to be able to develop for Espers. I've been saving some funds that will be re invested into the project in the meantime as well not just paying the bills as the goal is to go LLC and do this right.

A lot of legal research was also done and we'll be forming the LLC within this coming month with a proper structure, tax declaration and the whole works. This project is more than just a hobby or a fling, it's serious business, people have invested serious money regardless of my informing people to do so or not and thus there is an obligation to follow through. And why not? It's not like it's out of reach.  Now that things have been situated. I know many of you also voiced that you'd like to make sure that somethi ng like this cannot happen again and I would agree with that and from now on I believe that I just will have to wind up telling e eryone what goes on here in there in my personal life like I had to today but sooner. I don't typically like doing it but for emergencies like this last time I see it would have been smarter to inform everyone instead of waiting to talk until there was more material.
''

Where on discord that post?

In #dev chanel...

Thank you. have already found.

Nice to hear this project is back on track!
Jump to: