Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 121. (Read 923914 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10
I have been staking almost half a million espers for 2 months, and still NO staking rewards.
WTF is this???

You will never get any stake rewards on that amount, you will need around 15 million ESP to receive anything worth while. It means you need to pile nearly half a BTC into it for the chance to receive basic staking.

That constitutes 'working' just fine.. But at the same time they are working on a fix.. If ain't broke don't fix it, or something. SMH.

Thats not normal. Have been staking a lot of coins and ALL of them had rewards, no matter the amount I had of them.

Can you think why is he not getting returns?

Thanks!

I'm staking with 300k coins (yes, k, not M) and get a stake about every 1-2 weeks. Last stake was 328 coins, which works out to 2.5% per year (if I assume every 2 weeks). Definitely not ideal and not near the 25% PoS that it's supposed to be, but it works for me since I have other wallets open.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have been staking almost half a million espers for 2 months, and still NO staking rewards.
WTF is this???

You will never get any stake rewards on that amount, you will need around 15 million ESP to receive anything worth while. It means you need to pile nearly half a BTC into it for the chance to receive basic staking.

That constitutes 'working' just fine.. But at the same time they are working on a fix.. If ain't broke don't fix it, or something. SMH.

Thats not normal. Have been staking a lot of coins and ALL of them had rewards, no matter the amount I had of them.

Can you think why is he not getting returns?

Thanks!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bellow some updates on the latest Q&A as of 15/09/2017 answered by CryptoCoderz.

Q: Jon, if you could, @CryptoCoderz  I asked this last time when is the PoS update going to be pushed? as you mentioned it is finished. Thank you
A: Ah yes. That's what's planned this week is incremental rollouts. The change will require a Soft fork as it changes core attributes of how the PoS thread is handled.
Already have the fork in place. Just not toggled. Also the VRX retarget system is already patched but not activated as I was waiting to do the PoS and vrx updates simultaneously

Q: Alright so a fork has to happen anyway?
A: Just a regular mandatory update. It's the same as all the other updates that we're mandatory

Q: So we as the community can come clean to the outside world to state this is going to be rolled out?
A: Yes. I am back. I am talking with the core team again in a cleaned up slack room. And I am pushing these updates out. Then we can focus on real features.
Plan is incremental updates all throughout this week.

Q: Okay, good to hear. But what I think is that this update should go hand in hand with marketing as well.
A: Marketing is great and all but at this point i must restore trust first.

Q: And is there a chance when you can get back on Krakens offer? like the community is realy behind you. We all looking forward to help to get everything working out. Even financial wise.
A: Well i'm not against more helping hands. Also though before I left for a while some of the so called helping hands were stabbing us all in the back
Q: Kraken: did you read my email? If yes, are you willing to talk?
A: I skimmed it bud. Not intentionally but I've got the dev team, the communityy and other things pulling my attention so I didn't give it a through read atm. But i'd like to talk, yes.

Q: Maybe it's not very important ar the moment, but we saw some screens of the android wallet. Is there any development done for android wallet yet? Are there any estimations for this? Thanks.
A: That is important. Front end is done. I will setup the rest with BBoBB, our logistics guy, soon.

This, and we hope to see something tomorrow.
I have to get some BTC ready for nova tomorrow, just in case if the dev delivers on time for a change. I dont want to miss the boat this time.
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Bellow some updates on the latest Q&A as of 15/09/2017 answered by CryptoCoderz.

Q: Jon, if you could, @CryptoCoderz  I asked this last time when is the PoS update going to be pushed? as you mentioned it is finished. Thank you
A: Ah yes. That's what's planned this week is incremental rollouts. The change will require a Soft fork as it changes core attributes of how the PoS thread is handled.
Already have the fork in place. Just not toggled. Also the VRX retarget system is already patched but not activated as I was waiting to do the PoS and vrx updates simultaneously

Q: Alright so a fork has to happen anyway?
A: Just a regular mandatory update. It's the same as all the other updates that we're mandatory

Q: So we as the community can come clean to the outside world to state this is going to be rolled out?
A: Yes. I am back. I am talking with the core team again in a cleaned up slack room. And I am pushing these updates out. Then we can focus on real features.
Plan is incremental updates all throughout this week.

Q: Okay, good to hear. But what I think is that this update should go hand in hand with marketing as well.
A: Marketing is great and all but at this point i must restore trust first.

Q: And is there a chance when you can get back on Krakens offer? like the community is realy behind you. We all looking forward to help to get everything working out. Even financial wise.
A: Well i'm not against more helping hands. Also though before I left for a while some of the so called helping hands were stabbing us all in the back
Q: Kraken: did you read my email? If yes, are you willing to talk?
A: I skimmed it bud. Not intentionally but I've got the dev team, the communityy and other things pulling my attention so I didn't give it a through read atm. But i'd like to talk, yes.

Q: Maybe it's not very important ar the moment, but we saw some screens of the android wallet. Is there any development done for android wallet yet? Are there any estimations for this? Thanks.
A: That is important. Front end is done. I will setup the rest with BBoBB, our logistics guy, soon.

This, and we hope to see something tomorrow.
Activity: 151
Activity: 370
So what have I missed in the last week?? Is Espers seeing any new light or is it the same ole same ole  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Regarding staking, why does "Est. Next Stake" changes? Does it go up when there are more coins staked in the network? I.e. when large holders stake on a laptop and they go online?

Yes. But you should know that the number shown is not a correct estimate in the current implementation. In reality it takes much longer because of Velocity bounds.
Activity: 72
Merit: 12
Regarding staking, why does "Est. Next Stake" changes? Does it go up when there are more coins staked in the network? I.e. when large holders stake on a laptop and they go online?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Downloaded a new wallet Espers-qt v0.8.6.7-Patch-0, it seems it went synch

My wallet is same but Patch-Alpha. Just be patient. It takes time for nodes to connect. After a while you will get connections. Just always have wallet running. Put a shortcut in your startup folder.

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Downloaded a new wallet Espers-qt v0.8.6.7-Patch-0, it seems it went synch
legendary
But I can not synchronize my wallet, there are no active connections

My wallet currently has 26 active connections. The network is active. Be patient, let it run a while and get some connections. Can take time.

I'm topping at 4 connections. Are you only using the nodes as suggested on https://stats.espers.io/download/addnodes.txt ?

Just stock settings. Just installed wallet. Did nothing special.
Activity: 72
Merit: 12

My wallet currently has 26 active connections. The network is active. Be patient, let it run a while and get some connections. Can take time.

I'm topping at 4 connections. Are you only using the nodes as suggested on https://stats.espers.io/download/addnodes.txt ?
legendary

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
After so many time I sold my espers. I got tired of waiting so long and I am seeking to invest on new projects.
Activity: 434
yes finally for there is some light at the end of the tunnel. i know it is not long he has been away but just a statement from him that he has not forgotten the project could have saved alot of mess.
Activity: 317
Merit: 317
Good to see Espers core dev is alive and kicking. Exciting times ahead, undervalued or not its good to buy some and hodl. After months of darkness Espers real supporters now seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.  Grin
Activity: 151
Hi Everyone, who knows when the coin will be added to the  exchange Livecoin ?
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Jump to: