Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 137. (Read 923919 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 250
I don't really know where exactly to buy. Where do you guys suggest? Nova-exchange? I'd prefer coinexchange, but I can't seem to access them for the last 30 minutes.

Nova is a good place if you want to buy, have some pairing and i bought all my esper from nova. Never have any problem when buying or selling something on nova so far.
yeah you wont get any problem transferring from nova to your own wallet I'm not really sure about coinexchnage since I'm not really a fan of that exchange
but nova even they've got some issue before they still standing tall and keeps improving their service especially with esp pairs.

It is definitely one of the best and highly recommended exchange for Espers and those up-and-coming altcoins right now. They are quite supportive of Espers since the beginning until now.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I don't really know where exactly to buy. Where do you guys suggest? Nova-exchange? I'd prefer coinexchange, but I can't seem to access them for the last 30 minutes.

Nova is a good place if you want to buy, have some pairing and i bought all my esper from nova. Never have any problem when buying or selling something on nova so far.
yeah you wont get any problem transferring from nova to your own wallet I'm not really sure about coinexchnage since I'm not really a fan of that exchange
but nova even they've got some issue before they still standing tall and keeps improving their service especially with esp pairs.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

Activity: 72
Merit: 12
Activity: 336

This people sell their cheap espers .. I am very happy buying.
Keep dumping cheap Espers and I am also buying. This coin has a bright future for 2018 and I am betting on it for now.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

This people sell their cheap espers .. I am very happy buying.
Activity: 237
Merit: 101
What´s going on with this coin. Can the devs or team give a short statement?
what statement are you all waiting ? Smiley
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Presale starts on 28th of April!
What´s going on with this coin. Can the devs or team give a short statement?
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
I only invested $100 in Espers. Fortunately I didn't invest much or else I would suck it up and get out of it. But $100 isn't much so let's just wait and see what happens.
Activity: 291
its 4 sat right now, is there going to be any updates coming for espers ?
I think devs should communicate more with the community
\
Join the telegram or discord. The devs are much more active there. Software development takes time and if you are not a believer, sell your coins and move on. Wink
guess what?
it is a while they are nowhere to be found there!
Check my history, I have been promoting espers long! because I believe in it, but a coin won't go anywhere only with the community believing in it!

Guess what?
Only Jon is not there, but the rest of the team is there and active. If you paid attention one of the team members explained why he was out of crypto for a while and that he is still working on the project. It's even pinned on the main chat. Cryptocoderz never left he will not leave his child, I can assure you even if he is not keeping close to the community this dosen't mean he is not working on the project, like someone said on discord, he is not talking because he don't have something to tell you or he dosen't have something visible to show.
Rest of the team?!! which team? you really think all here we are stupids? There is no team. Even the website is made by few new members from community. You made nothing just fake promisses and lies. No android wallets. no white paper. no pos update. Shame of you because you come here whith lies and shit. You already loosed community and a fork is prepared .
Activity: 33
ive downloaded the espers windows client and would like to stake my coins. the wallet is unlocked but it is not staking. cant find any useful information about how to set up the wallet. am i missing something? could someone share a good read about how to set up a wallet for staking oder explain it?

https://github.com/bitcoinx2/Espers/wiki/FAQ#10-is-staking-broken-does-it-work

Thanks Gandalf  Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
\
Join the telegram or discord. The devs are much more active there. Software development takes time and if you are not a believer, sell your coins and move on. Wink
guess what?
Check my history, I have been promoting espers long! because I believe in it, but a coin won't go anywhere only with the community believing in it!

Guess what?
Only Jon is not there, but the rest of the team is there and active. If you paid attention one of the team members explained why he was out of crypto for a while and that he is still working on the project. It's even pinned on the main chat. Cryptocoderz never left he will not leave his child, I can assure you even if he is not keeping close to the community this dosen't mean he is not working on the project, like someone said on discord, he is not talking because he don't have something to tell you or he dosen't have something visible to show.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
ive downloaded the espers windows client and would like to stake my coins. the wallet is unlocked but it is not staking. cant find any useful information about how to set up the wallet. am i missing something? could someone share a good read about how to set up a wallet for staking oder explain it?

https://github.com/bitcoinx2/Espers/wiki/FAQ#10-is-staking-broken-does-it-work
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
\
guess what?
Activity: 33
Activity: 444
Espers now gasping for air, soon will be needing some divine (whale) intervention in order to recover from this massive price drop.
Activity: 46
Dev has not been active in discord at all lately...
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
\
Activity: 122
Activity: 247
Why is this great going down? Whats going on with the devs?
Jump to: