Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 133. (Read 923919 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 101
Cv2/colx if you want something similar to esp in price range anyways.
sell all cv2/colx asap buy espers while they are cheap!
novaexchange is down?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Got mostly out of ESP

ESP: how to waste a $2M project because you are "too busy" to give news.
Some ppl get fired for less than that.

C ya all. Good luck.

With Espers only the strongest hands will win, don't be surprise when you see Espers make a big comeback. Good luck to you too!

I kept "some" millions. (Never sell 100%). There is still hope, but I'll use part of my money on something else in the meantime.

Is there any other project other than espers on which to invest?
Otherwise I mean there's tons of things to invest in its just a matter of finding something you believe in.

I agree with you on cv2 also because there will be swap
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
Got mostly out of ESP

C ya all. Good luck.

With Espers only the strongest hands will win, don't be surprise when you see Espers make a big comeback. Good luck to you too!

I kept "some" millions. (Never sell 100%). There is still hope, but I'll use part of my money on something else in the meantime.

Otherwise I mean there's tons of things to invest in its just a matter of finding something you believe in.
Got mostly out of ESP

C ya all. Good luck.

this coin still has oscillations. and I can not understand why because everyone speaks well of the project
Activity: 432
Merit: 251
Can Cryptrocoders request addition to BarterDEX if they aren't too busy?

http://barterdex.supernet.org/
Activity: 416
ESP used to be in the litoshi (litecoin) market. That it's even above 1 sat (bitcoin) ... I think I'll buy some more and hold onto it.

Grin thumbs up... Time will tell in which direction price will go
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
ESP used to be in the litoshi (litecoin) market. That it's even above 1 sat (bitcoin) ... I think I'll buy some more and hold onto it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
espers are fine, weak hands drops cheap espers  Cool buyers & holders will win!
Seems to me there just aren't too many buyers out there now, even at these super low prices, the biggest thing crypto investor groups look at is the Dev's recent activity which is nothing for almost 2 months it's really a shame I had great hopes for espers.  Cry Cry
perhaps try to review more about espers and where this coin belongs I'm sure CC is just around the corner and trying to find more ways to improved
this project espers will keep moving and even some downfalls are happening after those dumped pumped will follow, we are inside crypto so better to
assess well.
Activity: 370
Seems to me there just aren't too many buyers out there now, even at these super low prices, the biggest thing crypto investor groups look at is the Dev's recent activity which is nothing for almost 2 months it's really a shame I had great hopes for espers.  Cry Cry
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
Got mostly out of ESP

C ya all. Good luck.

This project is wasted in your opinion. Good luck to you too!

P.S. Nice nickname Wink

Thanks.
I am disappointed by the reasons behing this dip: lack of communication etc...
It's a shame, bc the idea is really awesome.
The coin has a future for sure, I kept some. But I took 70% away to invest somewhere else.
Maybe I'll reinforce and "miss" a pump... that is crypto life.

Thx for my nickname :-)

That's crypto man... If you don't risk you don't win. I have invested 2.1-2.2 BTC in POSW wallet @ 3500 sats but indeed BTC was 2500$ hope it eill rise after POSW 2.0 release. We can win or we can loose, very , very quikly in crypto.
Activity: 336
Got mostly out of ESP

C ya all. Good luck.

P.S. Nice nickname Wink

Thanks.
I am disappointed by the reasons behing this dip: lack of communication etc...
It's a shame, bc the idea is really awesome.
The coin has a future for sure, I kept some. But I took 70% away to invest somewhere else.
Maybe I'll reinforce and "miss" a pump... that is crypto life.

Thx for my nickname :-)
Activity: 237
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
Got mostly out of ESP

C ya all. Good luck.

P.S. Nice nickname Wink
Got mostly out of ESP

C ya all. Good luck.

Activity: 406
Got mostly out of ESP

C ya all. Good luck.

Got mostly out of ESP

C ya all. Good luck.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Looks like another masternode coin CV2 is stealing Espers thunder with more active devs and roadmap.
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_CV2/

Already up 400% in 2 days.

Thos who hesitates is lost in crypto space as crypto is running at a very fast pace.

I just swapped out my ESP for this coin. I will keep an eye on ESP and buy back in low if there is activity, but for now CV2 is looking much more active and healthy
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
https://forum.cryptoinfo.net/
Gawlea did more for this project than you will accomplish in your lifetime. Keep with your strategy of FUD and calling people names. You are doing a big favor to the coin and this community.

I haven't been here for long but since the first day I've tried to help people regarding everything I always could. Seems like you don't understand the point I tried to explain, but I'm not making FUD, I'm transfering thoughts of the community that have been around for months on the forum and discord, people asked me to do so.

I could explain myself better or worse but this ain't any intent of damaging, just expose real issues that are out there that should be taken in consideration and fixed to keep this going. This is not black or white.

My post was not directed to you but to the gentleman who called gawlea an idiot, sir.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
About the replacement of the dev, first you must develop a coin, develop a new algorithm from scratch, build a community around a project and after all this you can replace who you want, till than you can just replace your ESP with BTC and leave.

@everyone else
Espers is: " Espers is a personal project and creation of Cryptocoderz." and it will remain like so.
We cannot change devs when 1-2 people arround here or discord dosen't like the price of the coin because they bought at 30 sats. The project will be developed in the long term, like he said a couple of months ago that masternodes will come till the end of the year, so he is taking his time.
-about the Android wallet, the developer didn't provided the wallet, is not Jon's fault.
-about the wallpaper indeed this is behind and should have been released long time ago but I'm sure he have some good explanation for the delay.
-about the new website team member Raudii is working on it with a community member Arsonic (from discord).

Thanks for your reply Gawlea, but as you can see I haven't made a single word regarding to the current price of the coin. I really don't care.

There are still some things that got no answer, we can all understand that CC is the lead developer of the project itself, but it won't be bad if he relyes to the Official Team more decision power and takes in mind of hiring or having an apprentice to keep this going when he cannot take the lead.

I didn't say you said to take over this project, but some guys did.
About bringing a new or more new developers I agree with you, if Jon is OK with this proposal I'm 100% for this thing. I want the project to be a succesful one more than you all do, but we cannot take Jon's project because of the delays. He never left even he was away for some weeks, as you may noted on discord. This is not right he worked a lot on this and is not fair.
Jump to: