Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 162. (Read 923919 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 137
KuromaYoichi:
25 million is the voting result when the price is still cheap. Now that the price already increased maybe they will make some kind of adjustment to the number, nobody know the fixed number at this point.

Where was this vote held?

I dont think its decided, It was a twitter poll to see what the community wanted. Probably it will higher cause its a very cheap MN at 25mljn.

The guys are asking because they think 25 millions is too expensive, and you say is very cheap Tongue . They want the cost per masternode to be  like 1 million. I'm sure of that.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
KuromaYoichi:
25 million is the voting result when the price is still cheap. Now that the price already increased maybe they will make some kind of adjustment to the number, nobody know the fixed number at this point.

I dont think its decided, It was a twitter poll to see what the community wanted. Probably it will higher cause its a very cheap MN at 25mljn.
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
La Liberté guidant le peuple
KuromaYoichi:

Activity: 497
Merit: 251
Since reddit is kinda dead, i will ask my two things here:)

esp2.8pool.dtdns.net is offline since two weeks, anyone got info what happened? still not up and therefor my balance seems to be gone too....scam or maintenance that takes forever?
Its one of the two pools suggested from this forum page.

Can we finally have the typo on the "VIEW HASHBLOCK.H" button fixed on http://cryptocoderz.com/espers.html ? If this coin wants to be professional, obvious mistakes like those should be fixed. It says currently VEIW HASHBLOCK.H

Thanks for listening, hope this coin has a bright future.
Activity: 756
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Hi, can someone answer the following:
What are the requirements to set up a masternode?
How many coins are required? Is there any tutorial please
Besides what gain do the masternodes get by day?

Thanks in advance for your answers

Masternodes (or xNodes for Espers) are not implemented yet. They're on the roadmap for end of 2017 / early 2018. None of your questions can be answered therefore.

Didn't they answered the initial coins to setup are 25 Million?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Masternodes (or xNodes for Espers) are not implemented yet. They're on the roadmap for end of 2017 / early 2018. None of your questions can be answered therefore.

Didn't they answered the initial coins to setup are 25 Million?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
My wallet is taking a very long time to sync.
Any work being done on making it faster?
That would be a very useful feature.
Yes it's on the todo list of CryptoCoderz.  Wink
Activity: 186
Bought a few at 12 sats. Guess it was too soon. Will buy some more if it goes any lower.
Luck you! I bought at 23 sat. Keep holding!

Buy and hold. Bought at 8, 12 ,20, and even 34. I'm in it for the long haul. Espers is very undervalued IMO.

Yeah, I plan on doing so. Price holding pretty well. Need to withdraw and see if I can start staking some!
Activity: 37

Have you added more nodes?

https://espstats.net/download/addnodes.txt
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

Until 25kк
Activity: 24
I downloaded the windows wallet and now am stuck 42 weeks behind while syncing from 5+ hours now no progress at all. Does anyone have any solution  or the blockchain link to speed things up? Thanks

Use the bootstrap (download link in the first page), that will shorten the sync to maybe 10 weeks behind. Add nodes as well to sync faster. You can join the telegram group if you need some help.

Okay thanks
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
One small doubt I'd appreciate if you could answer:

- Do the active connections to the Espers network influentiate the staking? The most I've ever had is 1 active connection, always.

No the number of active connections does not influence your staking probability, although 1 connection is a bit low  Wink If your only connection drops while it's your turn, you will miss the stake. Take a look at the wallet syncing guide in my signature.

Thank you so much for the reply, I'll definitely look into your wallet syncing guide!

Managed to get it done by adding new nodes and it now has 4 active connections, thank you!
Activity: 237
some cpu/gpu miners honored, thanks for staying at hmq1725 these hard hot days  Smiley
Activity: 756
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I downloaded the windows wallet and now am stuck 42 weeks behind while syncing from 5+ hours now no progress at all. Does anyone have any solution  or the blockchain link to speed things up? Thanks

Use the bootstrap (download link in the first page), that will shorten the sync to maybe 10 weeks behind. Add nodes as well to sync faster. You can join the telegram group if you need some help.
Activity: 24
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Jump to: